IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok? So to me, this makes it sound like you think there is a serial killer or the police are involved. You need to call the FBI about the unsolved cases and their potential link.

Absolutely not - what I'm trying to say that where I live, our community has three unresolved murders.
Murder is Murder...Taking a human life - this never takes away from Abby & Libby.

They're going to be here any second to put us to bed so last thought is, hmmm, I've got Nothing already said lol.

Thanks for that post, I have noticed in this and the other picture there almost seems like a section or sections that are missing, particularly noticeable in my earlier post with the filters. It's the bottom of the right leg and the top of the left thigh from knee to hip seems odd too? Was something removed from the original picture, it's just like a big light patch in almost every filter which doesn't make sense when you look at the rest of his legs. I know i'm not making a lot of sense here but if you have spent any time looking at the pics through filters you would know exactly what i'm seeing....

Yea.. that makes sense. I think the original pics are just horrible quality and it's hard to apply a filter. Although.. your second black/white one definitely showed more detail than the original.

As they could, I suppose be related, do you mind saying when they occurred? I remember in the early 1980's there were a number of unsolved cases somewhat related to a motorcycle club in the eastern part of the state. Many times these cases in are in no way related, but I would imagine LE(especially ISP and FBI) will look at any possible connection.
I really do not want to disclose where I live, it's a smaller town than Delphi, and, even in our town, we are terrified with our three unresolved murders.

Yea.. that makes sense. I think the original pics are just horrible quality and it's hard to apply a filter. Although.. your second black/white one definitely showed more detail than the original.

With the thousands of free filters available you can practically look at that image in every way imaginable, not that it seems to help but anything and everything is worth a try....
I'm mostly interested in working out what's going on around his thigh area. My other half (that for the record thinks i'm bat poop crazy for following these cases) glanced at the pic in infrared filter and said " hey looks like he has a periscope ":confused:

With the thousands of free filters available you can practically look at that image in every way imaginable, not that it seems to help but anything and everything is worth a try....
I'm mostly interested in working out what's going on around his thigh area. My other half (that for the record thinks i'm bat poop crazy for following these cases) glanced at the pic in infrared filter and said " hey looks like he has a periscope ":confused:

BBM oh my gosh. I said the same thing!

Goodnight, Sleuthers. Let this be the week . Prayers for A+L's families, LE, Delphi and all. ��

Qmfr:
Thanks for joining us from France, lilscarletdiva :) How wonderful!

:welcome:

(We've got Canada, Scotland/Ireland, Chile, Canada, Australia, Britain...(Adam Walsh would be proud... speaking of which did he ever answer his twitter?)

Adding to the list just remembered India, Elainera was here...she's prob taking a backseat for now like many others...don't blame them...

What will happen tomorrow with RL's hearing... dying to know! What time is it?

When this first happened, believe me, look at the first posts in this thread...I called in a tip.

I expect RL to be given the sentence to complete his VP. He'll be back home in 2 years, if not charged with the murders.

Will he lose his pride and joy, those 40 acres along Deer Creek? Will his livestock be sold off? Have his dog adopted? Own a truck that sits for two years? Horses auctioned?

This has ruined RLs life as he knew it, whether he is guilty of horrific murders of two little girls, or not. I might add that RL can handle traversing his property by foot. I do not see him at a swift pace on High Bridge. Why would he forfeit his property for a life in prison sentence?

(modsnip)

But RL is the one who violated his own probation. He is the one who lied to investigators, and drove when he was not allowed to, and drank when he was not legally supposed to. That's all on him. He has had several DUIs so apparently he is stubborn.

-
Everything has been seen in that picture.

I thought people were joking at first, they weren't.

-

:seeya: Goodnight, folks. The thread will re-open in the morning.

Periscope? Tell us more! Sounds interesting!

LOL way back in thread 1 or two...not a periscope per se, but it did look like some type of scope by his right ear coming from his chest. The light bounces off a portion of it. That was before we were educated about compression and all the other jargon. But I swear I never saw a puppy!

Good morning. Thread is open for posting.
I'm ashamed to admit I've stayed up all night reading...and re-reading.

Please, please let today be THE DAY!!

[emoji178]JUSTICE FOR LIBBY & ABBY[emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

margarita25 said:
(We've got Canada, Scotland/Ireland, Chile, Canada, Australia, Britain...(Adam Walsh would be proud... speaking of which did he ever answer his twitter?)

And Latvia!! :)

Anyone know "what time" RL's in court today?

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member