IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer. It's some kind of dump and recycling center. We have similar where I live but it's not called a transfer station.
Sorry if this has been discussed but what time did he go to the transfer center on the 13th? Thank you

Sorry if this has been discussed but what time did he go to the transfer center on the 13th? Thank you

That information isn't included in the report. It closed at 4 pm but allowed for drop offs 24 hours a day.

(Edit to add: There is conflicting info on the internet about the hours. It may have closed at 4 or 5.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe anyone official has even mentioned the transfer station or the time. Another WS member found a document that listed what the alleged PV were and did not see a time, only the standard legalese "on or about Feb 13".

Many threads ago there was an image posted of BG with some type of filter applied that made it clearly look like it was a hoodie (in the up position).

It might have been removed because I can't find it. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? I'd really like to see it again. TIA

I have never seen the hat that everyone else sees. To me it's always been hair in one photo, and yes hoodie up in the other. No matter how hard i try, it's all i can see in both.

Does anyone know if RL's property is within the city limits or in the county? Reason I ask is I have relatives that live in the county areas and, unless they contract with a private trash collector, they take their trash and recycling to the transfer center/dump - the city does not pick it up. It's part of their normal routine and they usually go to the center according to their need for trash disposal. Also, even in the city limits, if you have large bulky items, it is common to go to the transfer center/dump. I'm not saying that him going there doesn't mean anything but it could easily be coincidental. JMO

So, part of his probation violations was for a trip to the Carroll County Transfer Station on (or about) 2/13/17.
No mention of his supposed trip to Lafayette that day. Why?

1) He didn't go
2) That have no evidence to prove that he did
3) He got a lift from someone, so no violation

Hrm.

I wonder why he needed to go to the transfer station?
Recycling pick up was scheduled for the 14th, fwiw.

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=422&Itemid=322

I find it hard to believe this is the first time he has violated those 3 specific terms of his probation. It's a small enough town. I'm sure local PD are quite well aware of him, based on his history. I would be stunned to hear that no one has seen his vehicle around since 2014, or that he has never been spotted at a local watering hole prior to 2/13/17. Was it necessary to get him out of the way for a bit? *shrugs* I'm torn on this.

Many threads ago there was an image posted of BG with some type of filter applied that made it clearly look like it was a hoodie (in the up position).

It might have been removed because I can't find it. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? I'd really like to see it again. TIA
Yes I remember that..it was kind of a tan-yellow picture. You could tell that the hoodie was up in both the pictures. I don't know why they took it off. Maybe one of our photographers could put it on again. The hood was large and bunched up on his head. That is why it looked like a dent on top of the head. Perhaps they could get permission.

Does anyone know if RL's property is within the city limits or in the county? Reason I ask is I have relatives that live in the county areas and, unless they contract with a private trash collector, they take their trash and recycling to the transfer center/dump - the city does not pick it up. It's part of their normal routine and they usually go to the center according to their need for trash disposal. Also, even in the city limits, if you have large bulky items, it is common to go to the transfer center/dump. I'm not saying that him going there doesn't mean anything but it could easily be coincidental. JMO

Very true. I live in the county and pay someone to pick it up. But, I still go to the dumpster at least 1 time a week. My other neighbors do not pay for the service and they go to the dumpster at least 4 times a week.

I have never seen the hat that everyone else sees. To me it's always been hair in one photo, and yes hoodie up in the other. No matter how hard i try, it's all i can see in both.

I don't believe he has a hat either, what I see (imo) is hair, I see a part & cowlick near his crown. I also see a hoodie down behind his head..which, in the beginning, I believed was up in one/down in the other as well, now I believe it's down in both but the darker lighting in the one makes it hard to tell right away.

jmo.

Hi Nin, As you know I have been working with the pictures and to bounce off your post I thought you might be interested in this:

attachment.php

You can actually see where they took the eraser tool and took out two chunks of his leg. I discovered that by accident when I was erasing parts of an overlay. I had the eraser tool going around and noticed that it fit exactly those in those two holes. That is just one reason why the leg doesn't seem right.

JMO...
His right foot has bothered me from Day 1. Beyond motion or camera blur and cloning/artifacts, it looks, well, almost missing and reconstructed. Just something not right about it.
JMO.

That information isn't included in the report. It closed at 4 pm but allowed for drop offs 24 hours a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may close at 5:00 as there is conflicting information on the internet.Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 7.59.01 PM.png

I don't believe anyone official has even mentioned the transfer station or the time. Another WS member found a document that listed what the alleged PV were and did not see a time, only the standard legalese "on or about Feb 13".
Thank you for this information!

Are there any verified insiders?

Hey ALL:

I am bumping my own post because I was contacted by a WSer who let me know that less than 12 hours after I posted it here at WS someone STOLE these images and has posted them on facebook, claiming to do the work themselves.

Even though these are my pictures they are the property of Websleuths.

Please, if you see any of these "out there" would you let me know? Thanks!

I have been working with the pictures of BG over the last few days. I think I made a discovery that has changed the picture, for me anyway, and after much trepidation I decided to share it with you. LE said that they "created" a picture from video and I was actually working with the pictures for a different reason when I saw the following.

See where the line is? That is an actual change in the pixels that separates the face. The part of the face to the right of the line is higher than the left and appears to be pulling away (from movement?). So with the face not lining up, if you follow the line up, it now makes sense, imo, why the "hat" is so tall on the right side (higher). So, I duplicated the picture and cropped the right part of the face. I lined it up to match the left side. Here's how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The end results:
attachment.php

JMO...
His right foot has bothered me from Day 1. Beyond motion or camera blur and cloning/artifacts, it looks, wel, almost missing and reconstructed. Just something not right about it.
JMO.
One of the reasons this photo IMO looks like a younger man are the legs. If those 2 blurry areas have leg width in the thigh area, BG's proportions look totally different. The blurring actually would make him look slimmer than real life.

You're so right. There is no shadow.
IMO they could have deleted the dog.

I think I see what you all are talking about. Which automatically brings me to the only (IMO) question: WHY???

I am not a photo person, but this caught my eye as soon as I scrolled by this picture. If this has already been discussed my apologies.

attachment.php

Attachments

• blur.jpg
    blur.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 501
I could see possibly Abby, but if there was another (unrelated) person on the Bridge during that time, I'd have a hard time imagining BG would do something with someone else around or the girls not yelling to them for help, if he did.

jmo

JMO...
I thought the same thing. No one at the trails that we know of through MSM made any mention of seeing either the girls or BG.
JMO.

:thinking: How would we know? FBI was on scene early Tues. They are called in for abductions. The divers searched a portion of the Creek. The dogs were released. But a neighbor, I assume other searchers may have been with him, discovered the girls within a very few minutes after the volunteers were released to search the trails.

I believe the search must have started in the morning and the girls were said to have been located just after noon so that doesn't make sense to me that they were found within minutes. I'll have to see if I can locate a timeline with LE quotes.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/
Bemused, DeDee has said the neighbour found the bodies within minutes so I was asking for a link for that but thanks for your link
Dee, can you provide a link for your statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho