IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh there you are Kyja!!! I'm so sorry that I could not remember who posted these!! All credit goes to you my dear...thank you!!

I wish I knew how to or was able to go back and edit from Tapatalk. [emoji57]

Credit to WebSight (noticed and fixed problems with alignment) and Kyja (running these through filters I had not seen) for the images I used in my post!! [emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

All good :)

I wonder if it is common for killers to read the posts on this site about their crimes as a way of revisiting. If yes, is it possible for police to check who is online here?

I wonder if LE has made a database of all male Delphi high school males attending from 1970 on, and scanned for sex offenses in other cities and states???

LE stated that there were things that didn't ad up ( sleuth it.)
Yup. LE did NOT say he lied about his alibi. He very well may have, but we have no idea what "didn't add up". May have nothing to do with his alibi. I wish we could stick to the FACTS and not state opinions or inferences and assumptions AS facts. That's all I'm saying. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sorry.... but in your opinion.... will there be an arrest....: (multiple choice):

A) Within 1 month

B) Between 2 and 6 months.

C) 6 months to 1 year

D) Many, many years..if ever.

D. Moo.

The thread will be shutting down for the night shortly.

Thank you.

I think because of the unique situation that the bodies were found on his property and a probable cause search warrant was served on his home.

I wonder what the probable cause was.

Someone pointed me to an article that showed three search warrants were served. I wonder if that was all on him or if it was on three different people. And if so, why and what was the PC? It would be interesting to know, but we won't be privvy unless there's an arrest.

Actually, there have been about a dozen houses have been searched.

Investigators said they searched around a dozen homes trying to eliminate and rule people out in connection to the murders.

[URL="http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-...homicide-case/"]http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-...homicide-case/[/URL]

Yup. LE did NOT say he lied about his alibi. He very well may have, but we have no idea what "didn't add up". May have nothing to do with his alibi. I wish we could stick to the FACTS and not state opinions or inferences and assumptions AS facts. That's all I'm saying. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

He lied by omission. He never told LE he went to the dump.

(I see lots of disagreements in our future lol, moo.)

Lets expound on that a little. Maybe he left the are in a vehicle, or on a motorcycle? Maybe there is footage from a traffic cam, etc that LE feels fairly certain is their suspect, so maybe they've even interviewed him once or twice. If he didn't leave any evidence(DNA, fiber, hair, etc) and remains calm when interviewed, even if LE is 100% sure that he is their guy, unless he either confesses or they find some piece of physical evidence positively linking him to the crime, I don't think even the video/audio will be enough to guarantee a conviction. Our system works pretty well for the vast majority of these types of crimes, because the vast majority are committed in the heat of the moment, and even most serial killers who stay under the radar for years, are only of slightly below average to average intelligence. That's why the ones who are of higher intelligence are so dangerous. Take a guy like Ed Kemper, for instance....he turned himself in, and discussed in interviews how close LE had been to damning evidence in his own home at least once. I almost hope we find out that RL is the perpetrator of this crime. If he's not, finding out who is becomes that much more difficult, especially nearly 2 months out.
I cannot believe this man is still unidentified. We have a picture and a voice (other crimes may never even have this much) and he is still not apprehended? How does someone slip out of Delphi on a Monday and no one notices anything out of the ordinary? It's baffling to me as I am sure it is to all of us. I just hope someone notices him somewhere in this big country of ours (or Canada for that matter!!)

Maybe it was known something was going down.

That's an interesting thought. I do recall a 3rd friend was supposed to go with them that day, but did not. He/she bowed out.

Who is BG? Who killed Abby and Libby?
(Had to get that in...

:banghead: )

Thank you everyone for being a part of Websleuths.

This thread will open in the early A.M.

G' night.

Tricia

If LE had a reason to believe they were we would know and the rules said the families are not to be treated as suspects. They're grieving right now and LE always rules out the family first as it is the most common. I do not know as fact as I said it was just my thoughts but I see it as extremely unlikely that a family member would go through the risk of killing them and their friend in public. Family members who kill usually do it in the privacy of their own home from what I've seen.

Everything I've said are simply my thoughts, I should not have said "obviously" as I am assuming, but I believe its a pretty widely accepted assumption on this forum. I apologize for the bad wording.

I wasn't encouraging anyone to sleuth them and per the rules I am not. Though until someone is charged and found guilty I wouldn't make such a bold claim either way. I'm just saying in any crime, unless you committed it or know who did, no one is above suspicion.

Feel like we have come to a crashing stop as what to discuss. Everything has gone around and around at least ten times. I know the LE has no need to have a presser if they are silently working on the tips/evidence they have. I just hope they have a clear idea because their silence in a media led world is worrying (to me at least)

As my gran used to say years ago.. this weeks news is next weeks chip wrappers.. I just dont want these girls to be forgotten outside of WS.

Thinking out loud and all MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member