IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maliciousness and alcoholism can coexist. The only mental illness defense is insanity. IMO
im sorry, It's my fault for not being clear I guess. I didn't mean that alcoholics are always sweet old man. I meant that it was possible. being an alcoholic does not confine you to any certain personality traits. It is possible to be kind, evil, giving, funny, boring or anything at all, and be an alcoholic. Moo

I see a right hand in the first pictures.
I do too... it just strikes me as totally contradictory to what I (and many others have stated) see in the other images. It's plausible that his hand is down there...it also looks like a clear outline of a wrist watch directly above, proportional to where you would expect to see one.

JMOO as always [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OK well I'm ready to go "back to the drawing board". I have read in numerous posts that this bridge area was a hang-out spot for local teens. We have several in our town...the river, the falls etc.. This is not to say that the girls were doing anything questionable but maybe BG had partied there as a teen. Perhaps BG lives in a 200 mile radius and comes home occasionally to visit parents. Let's say he's approximately 40 and his folks are 70. Most mothers would have trouble believing their son is capable of such a crime. Were there any reunions or old friend's parties over the weekend before the murders.

A guy like this could walk to the spot and back out to his folks home. He would know where to watch for girls. Just thinking..., the areas I'm most familiar with, are places I have lived. I still know the teen hang outs in the city I grew up in.

Interesting theory and I'm with you completely on the areas I'm most familiar with being places I've lived. There's a couple of spots I've spent significant lengths of time on extended vacations that I know pretty well too but I don't feel the same level of connection or fondness by far. I think teen years are so formative for folks too. Like I know there are studies (not to mention how much anecdotal evidence I've seen of this as well!) about the music we listen to in our teen and young adulthood having the strongest emotional connection for us. No idea if that's true for places (and obviously lots of variation on how much people move around or don't) but stands to reason someone may indeed have a strong connection to a place they spent their teen years. Given this guy murdered two teens too, you might really be onto something here. Heck, maybe the motive itself lies somewhere in something that happened to him in his own teens? That's not unheard of and if I'm not mistaken so many forms of mental illnesses as well as things like psychopathy seem to first show in the teen years also. Hmm...

Also just want to give you a high five for tossing out a unique theory right now. I think this is the kind of stuff this forum needs right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse me, but he lied in his alibi. And resources were taken away to deal with HIM instead of finding the killer. He's probably not the killer, but his "self-preservation" has not helped the investigation. And the families and community will continue to suffer because of it.
We don't know that he lied about his alibi at all.

Yep this is exactly why I started looking closer then posted the images in the first place, I was hoping someone caught this too...
Ohhh there you are Kyja!!! I'm so sorry that I could not remember who posted these!! All credit goes to you my dear...thank you!!

I wish I knew how to or was able to go back and edit from Tapatalk. [emoji57]

Credit to WebSight (noticed and fixed problems with alignment) and Kyja (running these through filters I had not seen) for the images I used in my post!! [emoji178]

I do too... it just strikes me as totally contradictory to what I (and many others have stated) see in the other images. It's plausible that his hand is down there...it also looks like a clear outline of a wrist watch directly above, proportional to where you would expect to see one.

JMOO as always [emoji4]

I have mentioned this before. Almost every filter shows a watch on his right hand, some clearer than others but I have no doubt. I have looked at all the videos of RL and he doesn't appear to wear a watch...

Why would you not want to help find a killer? What if it was your child?????????
What if my lawyer advised not to talk to the authorities at all? I wouldn't want to go against counsel.

And if it were my child then that would be different wouldn't it? I would probably be more involved if that were the case.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What if my lawyer advised not to talk to the authorities at all? I wouldn't want to go against counsel.

And if it were my child then that would be different wouldn't it? I would probably be more involved if that were the case.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Exactly.

If he was part of a utility company; road crew; trucking company; moving company or any other reason to be working in Delphi on that particular day.....he may have requested a change in his routine etc. so he would not be back in Delphi. Hopefully someone will be able to put his picture and change in routine together SOMEWHERE!!!
Cable guy...Casey Anthony case????

Why would you not want to help find a killer? What if it was your child?????????

Agreed! Neighbors child, a child in your community? Cooperating swiftly may protect your child, your grandchild or a child in your community! IMO, there are times we have to think less about protecting ones self!

Saying that RL took away resources is a bit dramatic, moo. The FBI was called in for this case. Any small town cop could deal with RL's probation violation. It's not as if at the time they had only 6 LE working the case. There were/are many LE working the case.

It was initially smart that LE rounded up all probation violations. But then it turned into the RL sideshow. I personally find it ghastly the amount of time LE put into his violations. It's about finding a murderer(s) and bringing justice to Abby and Libby, not a fiasco focusing on one man's drinking habits.

And for the record, I'm not taking up for RL because he looks like a 'grandpa' and has a cute dog. He's a man with a drinking problem that desperately needs rehab. The RL sideshow has turned into a 3-ring circus. If LE has more information on him, I hope they are able to bring it forward. If not, the drama around him needs to cease and I do hope they are working behind the scene on actual solid leads.

LE stated that there were things that didn't ad up ( sleuth it.)

What I read was they were rechecking alibis because some things were not adding up. I do not recall that they specified which alibis they were speaking of.

OK well I'm ready to go "back to the drawing board". I have read in numerous posts that this bridge area was a hang-out spot for local teens. We have several in our town...the river, the falls etc.. This is not to say that the girls were doing anything questionable but maybe BG had partied there as a teen. Perhaps BG lives in a 200 mile radius and comes home occasionally to visit parents. Let's say he's approximately 40 and his folks are 70. Most mothers would have trouble believing their son is capable of such a crime. Were there any reunions or old friend's parties over the weekend before the murders.

A guy like this could walk to the spot and back out to his folks home. He would know where to watch for girls. Just thinking..., the areas I'm most familiar with, are places I have lived. I still know the teen hang outs in the city I grew up in.

Jumping off your post here concerning that this bridge was a hangout for teens. I've been very surprised, since it was a no-school day, why there weren't lots of teens in the area especially at that time of day. Media reports show that there really weren't too many people out there at all. Curious to me.

You originally asked, "wouldn't LE have to bring charges?" I said yes, that's what he plea bargained out of. Then you say we really don't know...those CHARGES WERE DROPPED. If the charges were dropped, I'm assuming...perhaps wrongly, that charges were made first. Help me understand please.
We really don't know that those charges were related to the double homicide. They could just as well be for trying to conceal his truck or hide other evidence of violating his probation. Jumping to the conclusion that the charges were as a result of him lying to LE about his alibi or anything else relating to the double homicide should not be stated as facts. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Jumping off your post here concerning that this bridge was a hangout for teens. I've been very surprised, since it was a no-school day, why there weren't lots of teens in the area especially at that time of day. Media reports show that there really weren't too many people out there at all. Curious to me.

Because of the weather?

We really don't know that those charges were related to the double homicide. They could just as well be for trying to conceal his truck or hide other evidence of violating his probation. Jumping to the conclusion that the charges were as a result of him lying to LE about his alibi or anything else relating to the double homicide should not be stated as facts. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Respectfully...concealing his vehicle and/or hiding violations of probation ARE crimes. Obstruction of justice is hindering the investigation of a crime. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli