IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rl *could still be a "sweet, old guy." Alcoholism is a disease. It's not a malicious thing that you do. I'm just saying, is it fair to call names based on his decisions as an alcoholic? Would it be fair to judge someone who has depression or bipolar disorder the same way? It just seems counterintuitive to actually helping those with mental illness.
Jmo
Maliciousness and alcoholism can coexist. The only mental illness defense is insanity. IMO

I cannot believe this man is still unidentified. We have a picture and a voice (other crimes may never even have this much) and he is still not apprehended? How does someone slip out of Delphi on a Monday and no one notices anything out of the ordinary? It's baffling to me as I am sure it is to all of us. I just hope someone notices him somewhere in this big country of ours (or Canada for that matter!!)

-
They said what RL told them wasn't adding up.

They didn't search his house because they were interested in his hobbies. LE reacted to being misled by RL and its clear as day.

-
It may be clear as day to you, but it may not be to everyone. Look, I believe I am on the same page as you when it comes to RL but stating opinions as fact, regardless of how sure you are, doesn't help solidify your case and may inadvertently damage other's perception of your arguments. JMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

" I wouldn't want to be involved. " And that's exactly why so many go free. Oh, IMO :(

This man doesn't need to "step up and do everything he could to help". Please. If someone doesn't want to get involved that's their choice. I would want to keep as far away from any investigation or anything to do with police if I could.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Confusing for me, but interesting? You would keep away from an investigation of two teen girls found murdered on your property, but are interested enough in an investigation of two murdered girls to post on it?

Is that fact, or opinion? If he has impeded the investigation, wouldn't LE bring charges?

I think that's part of obstruction of justice, which he plea bargained out of.

I cannot believe this man is still unidentified. We have a picture and a voice (other crimes may never even have this much) and he is still not apprehended? How does someone slip out of Delphi on a Monday and no one notices anything out of the ordinary? It's baffling to me as I am sure it is to all of us. I just hope someone notices him somewhere in this big country of ours (or Canada for that matter!!)

Just heartbreaking, isn't it? And if I'm not mistaken I've seen mention that Delphi is a town of only 300. Logically you'd think this shouldn't be so hard. And know how much effort Libby put into getting that recording (clearly one can assume that was a huge risk!) it seems doubly heartbreaking then that it could have all been for naught. I hope to God this case gets solved and soon, for these poor sweet girls' sakes and their families too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to WebSight and another Sleuther (I apologize that I cannot remember the name) we discussed some issues with the photo stills last night...

I want to get opinions...and help to push this discussion away from bickering....to what we might be seeing in these photos?

The first one is one of the ORIGINAL photos from LE that we have linked on these threads...

3520788876c195ea4aa44ec46386bb87.jpg

The next were ran through filters by a fellow sleuther...what are we seeing in the area I circled in orange??

e0c7aff9a3122c3b8a20bac6fc0635fc.jpg

385519fddf979d1050f5d247613f685c.jpg

Same with these last two photos that were put through a grayscale filter...

e8ad0a3cce1882855cf8baeadd74d1bb.jpg

ae5478e0da4c7fe38522e1bcdb53e035.jpg

I am interested if anyone sees what I might see...

Please delete if not allowed...TIA

[emoji178] Justice for Libby and Abby [emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OK well I'm ready to go "back to the drawing board". I have read in numerous posts that this bridge area was a hang-out spot for local teens. We have several in our town...the river, the falls etc.. This is not to say that the girls were doing anything questionable but maybe BG had partied there as a teen. Perhaps BG lives in a 200 mile radius and comes home occasionally to visit parents. Let's say he's approximately 40 and his folks are 70. Most mothers would have trouble believing their son is capable of such a crime. Were there any reunions or old friend's parties over the weekend before the murders.

A guy like this could walk to the spot and back out to his folks home. He would know where to watch for girls. Just thinking..., the areas I'm most familiar with, are places I have lived. I still know the teen hang outs in the city I grew up in.

Just heartbreaking, isn't it? And if I'm not mistaken I've seen mention that Delphi is a town of only 300. Logically you'd think this shouldn't be so hard. And know how much effort Libby put into getting that recording (clearly one can assume that was a huge risk!) it seems doubly heartbreaking then that it could have all been for naught. I hope to God this case gets solved and soon, for these poor sweet girls' sakes and their families too.

The US Census site lists the population of Delphi at 2,888 in 2013.

I think the size of the town might not matter. Like BG might not be one of the 300* and isn't known by any of them. I think he might be like Israel Keys who moved around and was able to avoid detection for so long. For some reason my gut says BG isn't as organized and this was more about opportunity but who knows. If we had a better image and description, or COD maybe we could figure out more.

How many unsolved murders of teen girls are there? It's awful to think about.

*3000?

JMO etc.

If he was part of a utility company; road crew; trucking company; moving company or any other reason to be working in Delphi on that particular day.....he may have requested a change in his routine etc. so he would not be back in Delphi. Hopefully someone will be able to put his picture and change in routine together SOMEWHERE!!!

Thanks to WebSight and another Sleuther (I apologize that I cannot remember the name) we discussed some issues with the photo stills last night...

I want to get opinions...and help to push this discussion away from bickering....to what we might be seeing in these photos?

The first one is one of the ORIGINAL photos from LE that we have linked on these threads...

The next were ran through filters by a fellow sleuther...what are we seeing in the area I circled in orange??

I see a right hand in the first pictures.

ETA: I see a right hand in the second pictures.

OK well I'm ready to go "back to the drawing board". I have read in numerous posts that this bridge area was a hang-out spot for local teens. We have several in our town...the river, the falls etc.. This is not to say that the girls were doing anything questionable but maybe BG had partied there as a teen. Perhaps BG lives in a 200 mile radius and comes home occasionally to visit parents. Let's say he's approximately 40 and his folks are 70. Most mothers would have trouble believing their son is capable of such a crime. Were there any reunions or old friend's parties over the weekend before the murders.

A guy like this could walk to the spot and back out to his folks home. He would know where to watch for girls. Just thinking..., the areas I'm most familiar with, are places I have lived. I still know the teen hang outs in the city I grew up in.

That's exactly the question that was asked about both the locations where the Iowa girls were abducted, and found - that the locations were party spots a couple of decades ago, and whether the suspect had partied at those locations when he was younger.

Yep this is exactly why I started looking closer then posted the images in the first place, I was hoping someone caught this too...

But, we really don't know do we? And, those charges were dropped.

You originally asked, "wouldn't LE have to bring charges?" I said yes, that's what he plea bargained out of. Then you say we really don't know...those CHARGES WERE DROPPED. If the charges were dropped, I'm assuming...perhaps wrongly, that charges were made first. Help me understand please.

The US Census site lists the population of Delphi at 2,888 in 2013.

Thanks. That number didn't seem right to me either. Maybe I misread something (or have spent so much time here it's all blurring together!) Still a very small town. I have no idea anymore what I think as far as a leading theory (definitely was leaning SK when I heard about the Iowa case and all the similarities) but sure makes you think BG likely wasn't local if this has gone on for so long and they seemingly have no idea who he his.

Confusing for me, but interesting? You would keep away from an investigation of two teen girls found murdered on your property, but are interested enough in an investigation of two murdered girls to post on it?
Yes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members