IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that RL was out and about and in the general area where the girls were left? I'd really like to know where he went after going to the Transfer Station.

And had he seen anything unusual, certainly he would have said something to LE.

And where the heck did BG come from and why did no
one see him? How did he know he was going to come across 2 young girls?

The timing to the TS bothers me as it seems to coincide with the girls.

Not really saying anything here other than I feel.....
uncomfortable.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I thought that PV mentioned he was not to have access to a vehicle?
correct and interlocks only go in vehicles after the suspension period. You can not have one without a valid license.

Yes 5000 but he only has to come up with 500, as I understand it. I don't know about staying. If I expected to be sentenced to years next week I'd want to get my affairs in order. MOO

This is correct via my LE father^ he only has to pay 10% so $500 to bond out. I also asked him if LE had a reason to believe RL is BG but are still processing evidence to confirm, (for the record, I believe RL is innocent of murder) if they could still give him such a low bond and here is his response:
0c95683147f9305d7babd18df7e939c0.jpg

4c1f04eafc6e7e2362b8ed092cb94282.jpg

Just thought I should share as I'm sure other people were wondering too.
LE said it should take 4-6 weeks to process evidence so there's still test results they are waiting on and we never know what they will find in the coming weeks. It's all a waiting game now waiting for the evidence to come back or the killer(s?) to slip up and get himself caught.

I hope they already have all they need to find a suspect as I fear this case going down the same road as Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook and the years of uncertainty wondering if justice will ever be served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post goes a bit far the other way though. You suggesting he isn't an angel doesn't matter now...

HE is not a suspect, not in prison for girls killing, all unrelated.

Who cares about his previous or the fact he isn't 20?! It doesn't matter now and i wish him the best. And hopr he gets recovery for any problems he has.

You can bash anyone for being a previous drink driver or having issues but they have a right to serve time and be forgiven or at least forgotten.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I did not see any bashing there? JMO!

I may be pms'ing, but you know what really ticks me off? Libby left a voice and video, and this evil is still free. Uggghhh!

This is one of the things that really gets to me about this case, she did what she could to document this evil and leave clues to their killer.

moo

This is correct via my LE father^ he only has to pay 10% so $500 to bond out. I also asked him if LE had a reason to believe RL is BG but are still processing evidence to confirm, (for the record, I believe RL is innocent of murder) if they could still give him such a low bond and here is his response:
0c95683147f9305d7babd18df7e939c0.jpg

4c1f04eafc6e7e2362b8ed092cb94282.jpg

Just thought I should share as I'm sure other people were wondering too.
LE said it should take 4-6 weeks to process evidence so there's still test results they are waiting on and we never know what they will find in the coming weeks. It's all a waiting game now waiting for the evidence to come back or the killer(s?) to slip up and get himself caught.

I hope they already have all they need to find a suspect as I fear this case going down the same road as Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook and the years of uncertainty wondering if justice will ever be served.

Thanks for the info. I also fear we're in for a long wait. I became interested in this case because of the striking resemblance to E&L. That case tore my heart out.

Thanks for the info. I also fear we're in for a long wait. I became interested in this case because of the striking resemblance to E&L. That case tore my heart out.

Me as well because I initially thought a SK had struck again. As a follow-up my dad just said 4-6 weeks would be pretty quick for DNA result, I never thought it took that long!!

For the record, I never accused him, I never thought he was even a suspect, and I still see NO bashing in Git's post! Have a good night!

Me as well because I initially thought a SK had struck again. As a follow-up my dad just said 4-6 weeks would be pretty quick for DNA result, I never thought it took that long!!

I still strongly suspect a serial killer.

If LE say he isn't a suspect anymore and everything is unrelated he shouldn't be sleuthed anymore?! Right?!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
they used the word "anymore"? Aren't they still waiting for results from items seized during the SW?

Some combination of abduction attempt/SK/SA. And I am not optimistic.

Jumping off your reply...TIA

I apologize in advance for the lengthy post, but some have asked me what I believe to be the motive in this case IF the PO is determined to be responsible. I am not accusing...I am giving MOO as to what may have been the motive. I will provide a link at the end of my post.

Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. The disorder is typified by hostility, impulsivity, and recurrent aggressive outbursts. People with IED essentially “explode” into a rage despite a lack of apparent provocation or reason. Individuals suffering from intermittent explosive disorder have described feeling as though they lose control of their emotions and become overcome with anger. People with IED may threaten to or actually attack objects, animals, and/or other humans. IED is said to typically begin during the early teen years and evidence has suggested that it has the potential of predisposing individuals to depression, anxiety, and substance abuse disorders. Intermittent explosive disorder is not diagnosed unless a person has displayed at least three episodes of impulsive aggressiveness.

The cause of intermittent explosive disorder is said to be a combination of multiple components, including genetic factors, physical factors, and environmental factors. The following are some examples of these varying factors:

Genetic: It has been hypothesized that the traits that this disorder is composed of are passed down from parents to children; however, there is presently not any specific gene identified as having a prominent impact in the development of IED.

Physical: Research has suggested that intermittent explosive disorder may occur as the result of abnormalities in the areas of the brain that regulate arousal and inhibition. Impulsive aggression may be related to abnormal mechanisms in the part of the brain that inhibits or prohibits muscular activity through the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin, which works to send chemical messages throughout the brain, may be composed differently in people with intermittent explosive disorder.

Environmental: The environment in which a person grows up can have a large impact on whether or not he or she develops symptoms of IED. It has been hypothesized that people who grow up in homes in which they were subjected to harsh punishments are more likely to develop IED. The belief is that these children will follow the example set by their parents and will act out aggressively – their initial reaction to something negative that they encounter. Another theory is that if children endured harsh physical punishments, they may find a sense of redemption in putting others through the same form of physical pain.

Risk Factors:

Being male
Exposure to violence at an early age
Exposure to explosive behaviors at home (e.g. angry outbursts from parents or siblings)
Having experienced physical trauma
Having experienced emotional trauma
History of substance abuse
Certain medical conditions

The following are some examples of various signs and symptoms that a person suffering from IED may exhibit:

Behavioral symptoms:

Physical aggressiveness
Verbal aggressivenessAngry outbursts
Physically attacking people and/or objects
Damaging propertyRoad rage

Physical symptoms:
Headaches
Muscle tension
Chest tightness
Palpitations
Tingling
Feelings of pressure in the head
Tremors

Cognitive symptoms:
Low frustration tolerance
Feeling a loss of control over one’s thoughts
Racing thoughts

Psychosocial symptoms:
Feelings of rage
Uncontrollable irritability
Brief periods of emotional detachment

*http://www.valleybehavioral.com/disorders/ied/signs-symptoms-causes

Again, JMOO on possible explanation of motive...

#begentle# [emoji4]

[emoji178]Justice for Libby and Abby [emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I agree RL is not an angel, Gitana, but his alcohol issues should not be what this thread is about. It was, I thought, supposed to be about determining the identity of BG, who LE says is their suspect.

If people still believe RL was involved in the murders, that's one thing, but post after post about nothing more than his drinking is also a bit much, IMO.

I don't think people should drink and drive but I don't think that my opinion on that is relevant to the murders.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't think those who believe that an investigation of him is rational, are saying that his drinking is relevant to the murders. I think it's the opposite - people angry with those who have another opinion are insistent that he's a good guy in all ways and just made an innocent mistake. Some of us are addressing that sentiment. It isn't relevant, IMO. Agreed.

Curious G. What do you think the chances are that the one media source is right and he didn't get bond and the state site is wrong? Know you won't know for sure, just interested in the odds.

What's important to me is what the court or jail records say. If the sheriff website says bond, that's not a mistake I've seen before.

Okay, well, then I remain confused as to why we are allowed to sleuth him. It's pretty obvious LE considers him a POI.

I agree. Tricia's post says he has not been NAMED a suspect. It is not factually stating he is not one. Big difference.

People make too much of labels like POI, suspect, etc., IMO. The media loves these labels too. But, LE is under no obligation to use them to identify someone before making an arrest. I don't think they will in this case either. Once they are ready, the arrest will come, out of the blue, in my mind, whomever it ends up being who did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho