IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no longer uncomfortable about RL admitting to being at the Transfer Station at 1, because now, I'm very uneasy!

Why was RL admitting he was at the TS so important? I figured they would have used the Pizza King trip "evidence" of driving his vehicle AND after having a beer.

I'm thinking LE may be laying the trap to catch RL. He ADMITTED he was in the area at the time the girls would have been on the bridge or near it. Maybe just another piece of the puzzle?! JMO
It's worth mentioning that the Transfer Station (dump) is on the exact same road that goes under the south/east part of the bridge which is where Gray Hughes says Libby took the video of BG (N 625 W). :dunno:

This road:

attachment.php

Attachments

• road1.jpg
    road1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 470
It's worth mentioning that the Transfer Station (dump) is on the exact same road that goes under the south/east part of the bridge which is where Gray Hughes says Libby took the video of BG (N 625 W). :dunno:

This road:

attachment.php

I don't understand this possible scenario so maybe I misunderstand? Are we saying that RL (if he is BG) drove his truck all the way around to this road under the bridge, intercepted and murdered the girls, then got in his truck and drove to the station to dump evidence?

I have asked before - who owned the land on the opposite side of the creek to RL's land ? Is it only accessible by foot or is vehicle possible? Or a boat even? Is there public access via a road? I really have seen very little info about this.
You can see on a map who owns what property or properties here:

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Ap...ageTypeID=1&KeyValue=08-06-29-032-018.000-007

RL's property is highlighted but if you place your mouse over another property a box will show up with who owns it.

I'm no longer uncomfortable about RL admitting to being at the Transfer Station at 1, because now, I'm very uneasy!

Why was RL admitting he was at the TS so important? I figured they would have used the Pizza King trip "evidence" of driving his vehicle AND after having a beer.

I'm thinking LE may be laying the trap to catch RL. He ADMITTED he was in the area at the time the girls would have been on the bridge or near it. Maybe just another piece of the puzzle?! JMO

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

im SO confused, help me out. The ts is much farther from the girls crime scene than his house, so why would that be admitting to be near the crime scene??? When his house is closer. Actually, according to a map I saw, the transfer station is not near the bridge. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

SOOOO it is possible that the many people using the Transfer Station that day could have seen the girls too? Why is there no eye witness to anything at all This is confusing I thought the TS was a far piece away Does the TS have surveillance? Small town makes me wonder

MSM is reporting RL was at the transfer station hours before the girls were dropped off.

It's terrible isn't it. To see him, a 77 year old man, shuffle out in those orange overalls and handcuffed all due to him having a drink in a pizza place, having access to his car and driving to the tip is terribly harsh imo. He looks deflated and shocked this has happened to him. I hope he's not aware of 1% of what has been written about him all over the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take away BG = RL for a moment. For which I am not sure one way or the other. Not the point.

Yes, seeing a 77year old shuffling out of court is not something anyone likes to see. But what we forget is that time and time and time and time again, he has done this to himself. Nobody else told him to get behind the wheel of a car when he was forbidden to be there. Nor has anyone, IMO, put a beer to his lips and made him drink.

We need to separate the two things here. IMO, he was busted for doing things AGAINST THE LAW. Repeatedly. So no, not poor 77-year-old man. If you want to drink, stay home. If you want to get blitzed...do it at home. Not in public and not where you have the opportunity to kill someone next time by drinking and driving.

Sorry for the rant. I lost an uncle to a drunk driver who walked away from not only the accident but any court/jail/fines etc. I abhor drinking and driving. It's pretty simple. Just do not do it.

Not meant to be pointed at anyone. Just a general rant taken from a poster that was speaking their mind too.

My .02

MSM is reporting RL was at the transfer station hours before the girls were dropped off.

Confusing to say the least. Until we can see the video will we know for sure what time he was there.

I'm wondering if the media may be going off the journal entry on MyCase after his court hearing yesterday that states - Held without Bond::

04/03/2017
Hearing Journal Entry
The State of Indiana appears by Jerry Bean, Chief Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. The defendant appears in the custody of Sheriff and by counsel, Andrew Achey. The State of Indiana and the defendant file a written plea agreement. Admission Hearing is held on the Petition. The defendant admits the allegations of the Amended Petition for Revocation of Probation filed on March 16, 2017. The Court finds that the defendant violated the terms of his probation. Dispositional Hearing is set for April 10, 2017 at 11:00 am. The defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County and held without bond.C:State,Probation,CCSD,Achey,RJO4/3/17
Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis
Present: State of Indiana
Present: Logan, Ronald E
Present: Achey, Andrew A.
Hearing Date: 04/03/2017

Hmmmm. Was the photographer on RL' s land? If not, who's land was it?

He kept saying, "He took down the crows nest" and yet a little later in the video we see a crow's nest? So we're there 2 crow's nests?

I'd like to see what somebody on the Transfer station road can see.
Or from the Packer place. Can you see the bridge from there? Would it be possible for someone to drive from that road to right under the bridge?

This is not on RL's land. This is on the property that is immediately east of the bridge that belongs to a holding company - which is quite common, along with family realty trusts much of which had to do with minimizing taxes and risk of loss due to foreclosure or forebearance on farm equipment/crop loans. That property runs east to not far from where the girls were found - they were found not too far onto RL's property.

You can't see the bridge from the Transfer Station nor Indiana Packers. You can drive the road that runs between both of those places all the way up under the bridge - though you will be on a private drive for about the last 1/2 a mile or so and if you keep on going you will end up at the house that is immediately east of the bridge on the south side.

im SO confused, help me out. The ts is much farther from the girls crime scene than his house, so why would that be admitting to be near the crime scene??? When his house is closer. Actually, according to a map I saw, the transfer station is not near the bridge. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Without finding it on Google maps, I cannot say with 100% certainty. I have heard it is about an 8 minute drive. I know I know, hearsay. I will get the map out when I am back to my PC (highjacking a coworker's PC for WS...yes!).

You can drive from one end of Delphi to the other in no time at all anyway. Remember, this town is not that big.

My .02

Interesting theory and I'm with you completely on the areas I'm most familiar with being places I've lived. There's a couple of spots I've spent significant lengths of time on extended vacations that I know pretty well too but I don't feel the same level of connection or fondness by far. I think teen years are so formative for folks too. Like I know there are studies (not to mention how much anecdotal evidence I've seen of this as well!) about the music we listen to in our teen and young adulthood having the strongest emotional connection for us. No idea if that's true for places (and obviously lots of variation on how much people move around or don't) but stands to reason someone may indeed have a strong connection to a place they spent their teen years. Given this guy murdered two teens too, you might really be onto something here. Heck, maybe the motive itself lies somewhere in something that happened to him in his own teens? That's not unheard of and if I'm not mistaken so many forms of mental illnesses as well as things like psychopathy seem to first show in the teen years also. Hmm...

Also just want to give you a high five for tossing out a unique theory right now. I think this is the kind of stuff this forum needs right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good points!

I'm new here. And a neophyte to sleuthing...

Is it unusual that LE didn't disclose the manner in which the girls died? Wouldn't it be helpful if the public knew if it were a stabbing or a shooting? A person might realize that their husband/boyfriend/uncle's favorite knife/gun is missing or has been cleaned...

As I recall, in the Missy Beaver's case, LE told the public she was bludgeoned during the first press conference... Thanks

So they cloned out blood from his jeans, but left most of it?

IMO picture has been manipulated by LE. Poster in thread #43 explained 'cloning'. IMO that's what's happened here. IMO BG has bloodstains on his jeans that have been cloned off. IMO the brown appearance at the top of his jeans could also be bloodstain.

SOOOO it is possible that the many people using the Transfer Station that day could have seen the girls too? Why is there no eye witness to anything at all This is confusing I thought the TS was a far piece away Does the TS have surveillance? Small town makes me wonder

attachment.php

You wouldn't be able to see the bridge from the Transfer Station. Nor would RL be just cruising by. HTH?

Attachments

• Map Routes to Transfer Station.jpg
    Map Routes to Transfer Station.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 615
There was no mention in the OP writing (or that I perceived anyway) that the girls had actually done anything with the older guys. My comment was based on that.

I fully understand the first point and agree with you in that such a motive does not appear possible in this specific case.

Girls meet up with guys who think they are supposed to be older then see said girls are not older and consider them jailbait which causes said guys to murder them. Jailbait? Walk away. Murder because they lied? Nope.
I don't agree with the absolute nature of this point. Yes, nearly all men would just walk away- even most of the the criminally inclined guys would still leave.

But walking away cant be seen to apply to all criminals. Rather, a small number of criminals have demonstrated the ability to commit horrific crimes for motives that most of us would find to be illogical, bizarre, out of proportion, poorly thought out etc.

In short, I can see that motive not applying to this case (no evidence that victims had contacted older guys), but I cant see it being excluded as a motive in general because it does not make sense to normal people.

Confusing to say the least. Until we can see the video will we know for sure what time he was there.

He was seen at TS by an officer...so he has a time it happened hours before they even went to bridge.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member