IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find out those answers I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me. I'm thoroughly confused by the whole thing, I've been focused more on interviews and what people have said. Sorry I can't help you.

No worries.
i have watch the GH videos over and over. In my mind I see the crime scene, however now I am turned around.
TY anyway!

Does anyone know (or have an idea) about why the house on Bicycle Bridge Rd was searched? Are we allowed to discuss that here? Are we allowed to mention who owns/lives there and why it may have been searched?

BBRoad has so many connections to this case...six degrees of separation, but I do not know anything about that particular address.

Jax,
Thank you.
I have watched all of the Hughes videos. However, I am completely turned around now.
please can you tell me from this map, where did the girls start? Where is the beginning of the their hike?!
Did they begin at the upper right, or lower left?

I think it is upper right. NIN are you here? We need you.

:eek:fftobed:

Time to close up shop for the night and get some rest. The thread will reopen in the morning. Night all.

CASAREZ: All right. And Sergeant, about the time the girls were, which leads me to the timeline. These two young girls -- they did not have

school that day. So we know that -- is it true that you believe a relative dropped them off to just have a day for them to be on the walking trail?

RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they

were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon.

CASAREZ: 3:00 and 3:30? So they weren`t going to be there too long. So it was about 1:00 o`clock that they were dropped off, do you believe?

RILEY: I believe it was right around 1:00 o`clock, and then they were supposed to be picked up by another relative at -- between 3:00 and 3:30.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

From what I gather, the bridge is around 500' long. It doesn't simply cross the creek, so the south end, once you are off(from my understanding anyway), is much closer to the area they were found than the north side. I'm not discounting the possibility they could have gone off the north end, then trekked toward the are they were found, it just seems more logical that they would have crossed the creek, which from what I've seen in videos, is very shallow in that area, and been pretty close to where they were eventually located. JMO

The bridge is a lot longer than 500', it's actually 853' to be exact. I have a feeling if people saw it in person they would probably be quite in awe about how high up it is and it's overall size.

http://bridgehunter.com/in/carroll/high/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a simple map in this article. It identifies where the bridge is and where the bodies were found. There is no indication the bodies were apart. HTH's

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...the-two-bodies-were-found-near-delphi-indiana

Jax49

I looked at map and i think the location of where the girls were found indicated on the map is wrong.
The map shows them being found where Bridge creek joins deer creek, the girls were found on the east side(1/2 mile) of monon bridge. Jmo.
The article seems to have the marker on the bridge. Jmo

Question- What are anyone's thoughts on lack of any info from ISP? Seemed like we were getting daily Twitter updates and they just stopped. SInce there has been no new press conference, are we to ASSume they have what they need or that they do not want to admit that they don't???

In Southern Alberta in 1997 a RCMP Sgt Peter Sopow and his girlfriend were shot and placed into a horse trailer on an acreage. They had a suspect and he was arrested but there was not enough evidence to hold him. He drove the same kind of car but no gun was ever found. Now twenty years later I wonder if someone still tails this guy in the same community hoping he might ever spill the beans. I hope the Libby and Abby case doesn't go cold like this one. I can't see the RCMP ever giving up on the murder of one of their own but sometimes there just isn't enough evidence.

In answer to the question about RL, I have always been on the fence but am taking the lead of police who have said he's not a suspect "at this time" until they announce the results of any DNA matches etc they ran after searching his house. (Though they may not announce their findings at all, I suspect they will.)

I do keep coming back to this question: Why did the perp choose to move closer to houses where he risked being seen to hide the bodies at all? Many perps drag bodies into more remote areas like the woods or leave them close to the scene. Why take them closer to roads and houses? Did this one think the crime was messy and DNA might've been left behind? Did he believe he would have access to RL's property to return and hide the bodies more later? Did he know RL's property had been searched and didn't expect it to be searched again?

I have just been reading the early threads and I am shocked that nobody has been able to identify that man.

I Hope for Liberty's sake they do find the person responsible as to have the foresight to do what she did when she would of been prettified is amazing.

I pray the killer(s) realize how much damage they've done to this small community.

High Bridge access changes, parking will no longer be allowed off of 300 North

An entrance to the Monon High Bridge Trail area in Carroll County has been barred to keep the public out, and people will now have to walk twice as far to explore the area.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...a21ffea83d.html#tncms-source=article-nav-next

I have not seen it said that RL's property was searched on the 13th, (day the girls were presumed alive & lost) as it is about 1/2 mile from trail. RL was asked if his propertycould besearched on the 13th at 6:30pm. Sunset was 6:22 Twilight end was 6:48.
I would assume he was asked on the 13th at that time to search the next day.
Also i believe the trail it self was searched and the next day the search was widen. Jmo

https://sunrise-sunset.org/us/delphi-in/2017/2

I get what the article was saying but i was already thinking​ it's doubtful that any potential trial would happen in caroll county anyway. Surely defense would ask for it to be moved?
Obviously we're still a long way yet from talking about a trial for BG , being we don't even know who he is.

I take that to mean that is where the girls were dropped off. As that location would be a tributary. jmo

I pray the killer(s) realize how much damage they've done to this small community.

High Bridge access changes, parking will no longer be allowed off of 300 North

An entrance to the Monon High Bridge Trail area in Carroll County has been barred to keep the public out, and people will now have to walk twice as far to explore the area.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...a21ffea83d.html#tncms-source=article-nav-next

I have not seen it said that RL's property was searched on the 13th, (day the girls were presumed alive & lost) as it is about 1/2 mile from trail. RL was asked if his property on the 13th at 6:30pm. Sunset was 6:22 Twight end was 6:48.
I would assume he was asked on the 13th at that time to search the next day.
Also i believe the trail it self was searched and the next day the search was widen. Jmo

https://sunrise-sunset.org/us/delphi-in/2017/2

Interesting hypothesis. I would love to find verification of when it was searched. It does seem like many of us assumed it was searched at the time he was asked, but I suppose they might have asked him in advance of the next day's search party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member