IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of "man" would murder 2 innocent girls and why? What could be BG's psychological background? Found this quote from an article at Huffington Post UK "Published in the academic journal ‘Victims and Offenders’ this US review also confirms the police can infer a lot about who committed the crime just from the age of the victim. When a child is younger than 5, the suspect (equally likely male or female) is most probably from within the same family, not motivated by molesting, and tends to kill using their hands. When the child is between the ages of 5 and 12, the suspect is most often male, a close friend or a stranger, sexually compulsive, killing using means such as strangling. Finally, if the child victim is between 13 and 17, the suspect is most likely to be a close friend or a stranger, sexually driven, killing with weapons." Article>>http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/child-protection_b_1950749.html

A man that could be sent back to jail if the girls told what they saw him doing.
I think this is a felon.
A bad man.

I dont mean just them. I mean the public in general.
It's possible the parents didn't know the girls went there that day till after the fact.

I know, but it was a good place to interject it. I agree probably no one should be on that bridge but it looks like many people do cross it.

I've watch GH's videos numerous times. It's the only logical explanation I have encountered. The young lady who video taped the entire trail, bridge and crime area (Julie), is distantly related to Libby's family, I believe. She was so brave to cross that bridge and gather all the visuals she could in order to help in this case. GH also mentioned (and I'm sure if you ask him on YT he will tell you) that the girls were dropped off just exactly where he shows on his videos AND at 1:45 p.m. They were due to be picked up at around 3-3:30 and did not show. After searching for a short time, the police were notified. This is just what I have read. If there's anything which cannot be validated in this comment, please feel free to remove it. JMO, MOO. This is ONLY in regard to the validity and correct information as it relates to GH's amazing videos.

Maybe GH received this information from family. LE has said they were dropped off at 1:00 so maybe he has some more specific information. Since Abby lives right down the road from the SE end of the bridge it seemed logical they might regularly use that as an access point. It's so much closer to her house. But I have also wondered if she spent the night at Libby's and if they left from her house together then the north side would be more convenient.

It could be that's where they were dropped off, but the dot showing the location of their bodies doesn't match the other information we have seen. So I don't think we can say for sure. LE has said they were dropped off at a tributary of the trail and I believe they were to be picked up at the same place.

How is it not matching CS location? I just took a real quick look at it.

They can't have been dropped off at the SE end of the bridge because they were dropped off at a tributary to the trail and the Monon High trail ends at Monon High Bridge, there is no tributary at the SE end side.

Do you know if the address for the search in Peru was ever published?

Sgt. Slocum retweeted this today and the time says the girls were dropped off at approximately 1 PM.
three hours is quite a distance. Did they have knowledge of the area in Delphi or grow up there? I think BG knew the area well. He knew the trails, the bridge, and the hills. He knew where the creek was shallow. You must have more than he looks like him, because there are many men that look like the grainy picture.
I know someone who looks like BG. He is not from the Delphi area, but he lives within 3 hours drive. I've been trying to put together things in my mind from the pictures and dates that it could very easily be him.

i think it was spontaneous as well. i don't believe the person woke up that day planning to commit a double homicide. It just happened, and it happened quickly. . i think the girls likely knew the person,

Address for the search in Peru was just given as Canal St.

They can't have been dropped off at the SE end of the bridge because they were dropped off at a tributary to the trail and the Monon High trail ends at Monon High Bridge, there is no tributary at the SE end side.

Now that is useful because I remember PIO Riley saying tributary or one of the tributaries as the dropoff point.

Yep this, think I'll take a breather for a few days and go catch up on some missing persons threads. I encourage anyone else that feels like they need a breather to do the same, a lot of good stuff over there and always looking for new info...take it easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've watch GH's videos numerous times. It's the only logical explanation I have encountered. The young lady who video taped the entire trail, bridge and crime area (Julie), is distantly related to Libby's family, I believe. She was so brave to cross that bridge and gather all the visuals she could in order to help in this case. GH also mentioned (and I'm sure if you ask him on YT he will tell you) that the girls were dropped off just exactly where he shows on his videos AND at 1:45 p.m. They were due to be picked up at around 3-3:30 and did not show. After searching for a short time, the police were notified. This is just what I have read. If there's anything which cannot be validated in this comment, please feel free to remove it. JMO, MOO. This is ONLY in regard to the validity and correct information as it relates to GH's amazing videos.

Awesome post Kirk.
Funny, GH is adamant That the girls were dropped off at 1:45. I brought up that theory here last night. But all data points to them being dropped off at 1:00. According to our members here.

three hours is quite a distance. Did they have knowledge of the area in Delphi or grow up there? I think BG knew the area well. He knew the trails, the bridge, and the hills. He knew where the creek was shallow. You must have more than he looks like him, because there are many men that look like the grainy picture.

He wouldn't have to know the area. Just be with someone who did. We can't assume he planned and executed the whole thing alone based on familiarity with the creek. Assumptions about this may be the reasons someone doesn't call in a tip. I am sure alot of folks who haven't read all the news and tweets think they should be thinking of someone with a head full of thick short brown hair because they assume that's what they are seeing. He could be bald, or have a pony tail. He could just be the only one who was OK with walking out on the bridge to block their escape while the others forced them down the hill and into the van.
(Just thinking outside the box)

Does anyone know if it was a LE statement that the girls were going to be picked up at the same spot by a different relative than the sister who dropped them off? If we assume North as dropoff point...

If Libby and Abby were at the south end of the bridge with BG walking towards them between 2-2:30ish, maybe they were taking a breather before going back over the bridge heading north and that's how they passed him? It still doesn't mean he didn't confront and force them back south. IMO

Now that is useful because I remember PIO Riley saying tributary or one of the tributaries as the dropoff point.

Type of Trail:
Rail trail
Mileage:
Surface:
crushed stone
Uses allowed:
walking, hiking, biking, Cross country ski
Wheelchairs allowed:
yes
Attractive Features:
park, historic bridge.
South Endpoint – General:
City Park in Delphi
East endpoint (#1) – Specific:
Monon Bridge at Delphi over Deer Creek

Near to US highways:
US25 to Dubois Drive and West. to Provident Court and Right, ¼ mile down parking on Left.
Agency, Group Owned:
Delphi Historic Trails/Wabash & Erie Canal
Address:
1030 N. Washington St. - Delphi, IN 46923
Telephone:
(765) 564-2870

http://www.indianatrails.com/?q=content/monon-high-bridge-trail-delphi

BBM. The trail ends at the North side of the Monon High Bridge. If they were not dropped off where I have it marked, and where grayhuze also has it marked I'll eat hay with a donkey :p

Hi! What I personally noticed when working with the photo was that an eraser tool was used down by his leg, leaving some chunks out of his jeans, giving his leg a weird look.:
attachment.php

But you bring up an interesting question. I think those blurs in this case might be too low for what you are thinking. I will say that over the last couple of days I have been looking at his arms because they are not right. So with your thoughts in mind I would like to go back have another look. Big Disclaimer here: I am no professional nor do I know much about this stuff, so keep that in mind!

As far as the white thing at his neck, and this is my opinion only after doing an experiment with the photos: It is not goggles. I combined the two pics of BG and moved the fade key back and forth and whatever that is is fluid, not rigid IMO. Some think rope and that would make great sense but I found the white bits to change thinner and thicker, slightly moving, even though it lined up perfectly, being the same size for the most part (so distance does not seem to be a factor). Also I find the white thing to be jagged rather than smooth. I had thought I would come back to it at a later date as, at that time, I was working on lining up his face. Now I can revisit it with fresh eyes!

It is dinner time here so I cannot do this right away but I can have a look after everyone in my family goes to bed? Otherwise, maybe someone else will give you an answer that you are looking for.:findinglink:
I posted before that someone may have wanted RL and other close neighbors to move off that land.

Type of Trail:
Rail trail
Mileage:
Surface:
crushed stone
Uses allowed:
walking, hiking, biking, Cross country ski
Wheelchairs allowed:
yes
Attractive Features:
park, historic bridge.
South Endpoint – General:
City Park in Delphi
East endpoint (#1) – Specific:
Monon Bridge at Delphi over Deer Creek

Near to US highways:
US25 to Dubois Drive and West. to Provident Court and Right, ¼ mile down parking on Left.
Agency, Group Owned:
Delphi Historic Trails/Wabash & Erie Canal
Address:
1030 N. Washington St. - Delphi, IN 46923
Telephone:
(765) 564-2870

http://www.indianatrails.com/?q=content/monon-high-bridge-trail-delphi

BBM. The trail ends at the North side of the Monon High Bridge. If they were not dropped off where I have it marked, and where grayhuze also has it marked I'll eat hay with a donkey :p

I concur. It sure seems very likely that this was the only spot they were dropped off at. JMOO. I mean there is like *nothing* at the SE end. Not much in terms of established paths and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay