IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Tributaries comment from Sgt. Kim Riley in the above transcript. He also mentions dropoff and pickup info.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiBYdeGbdE

At about the 9 minute mark a reporter asks Riley where the girls were found.

I've always thought it may be significant that they identify the person who dropped them off as Libby's sister but have not identified the person who was to pick them up except as a family member. I'm not saying I think a family member is directly involved, just that the way one was identified and one was not stood out to me.

Thread #14 post #586

Thread #15 post #26

Pictures of the entrance trail from there, #1nana took them. Thanks

They can't have been dropped off at the SE end of the bridge because they were dropped off at a tributary to the trail and the Monon High trail ends at Monon High Bridge, there is no tributary at the SE end side.
Unless they consider the bridge to be a tributary. :thinking:

I can't hardly believe Mr Potato Nose(BG) hasn't been arrested for murder yet. This is going on way too long. I haven't even been posting because I'm so frustrated. I'm glad you all are keeping the thread current. I've been lurking right along. Please let today be the day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

In all the area photos shown I have never even seen 1 deer has anyone else?

If that is an area that is hunted the deer are on alert, they hear you before you see them, & depending which way the wind blows they can smell you before they hear you. Jmo

I believe they know who the person is and they are trying to put enough evidence together to make an arrest. LE's silence has been deafening.
I really hope this is why it has gone quiet. I have been waiting for them to release a profile of the killer, as I recall they had indicated they would. Or cause of death once toxicology results came back. Yet here we are. Waiting. Hoping for an arrest or information.

His jeans are baggy skinny legs.
Jacket and a sweatshirt under it I also think the dude has a lot of stuff in his jacket he's not as heavy as it appears.

I agree he definitely has skinnier legs, however I can't really tell if hes got a gut under the jacket or not. I do see a possible outline of a weapon but i am speculating . I know several guys in real life that have hilariously misproportioned body parts that have very skinny legs and enormous beer bellies..so really it is impossible to tell from the pics what his true weight range is.

I see BA.
So they turquoise path would be the option if they went back over the bridge to the he north.
in the GH videos they do show tape right atter your depart the bridge from the south.
JMOO
We still know so little.
just trying to get my ideas together at this point and i think its south end of the bridge..., the girls started to see that this creep was following them, .He caught up with them very quickly and pulled the gun that is, i think ,pretty clearly outlined in the right side of his jacket. He uttered the words"get down the hill" very calmly because by then he was in control and feeling very empowered. I think when they got to the bottom of the hill one or both girls may have made a run across the creek but because it was shallow he caught one and used her as a means of controlling the other..stop or ill shoot her or whatever.. friendship kept them together . It was then he tied the girls and proceeded to do what he did. it was all over relatively quickly..One perp only and he didnt take them anywhere .bodies sadly overlooked on the initial search jmo.

just trying to get my ideas together at this point and i think its south end of the bridge..., the girls started to see that this creep was following them, .He caught up with them very quickly and pulled the gun that is, i think ,pretty clearly outlined in the right side of his jacket. He uttered the words"get down the hill" very calmly because by then he was in control and feeling very empowered. I think when they got to the bottom of the hill one or both girls may have made a run across the creek but because it was shallow he caught one and used her as a means of controlling the other..stop or ill shoot her or whatever.. friendship kept them together . It was then he tied the girls and proceeded to do what he did. it was all over relatively quickly..One perp only and he didnt take them anywhere .bodies sadly overlooked on the initial search jmo.
I agree with what you wrote. I think after Libby took the video it went exactly as you said.

I've always thought it may be significant that they identify the person who dropped them off as Libby's sister but have not identified the person who was to pick them up except as a family member. I'm not saying I think a family member is directly involved, just that the way one was identified and one was not stood out to me.

Riley was also cagey about what the girls looked like when they were found. I rewatch and focus on the faces of each LEO as another speaks because it's difficult to take it all in with one or two viewings and watch them all.

Yes... There are flyers around town... On basically every business. And people from town take flyers to other towns were they work... Some took them on spring break trips to spread the word.

I agree, I just know BG looks like every man around here. I know multiple people that have been tipped off... And have sent in tips myself.

It's mind boggling that it happened here. And what you are saying... They went out from the hike... And little timeline that has been provided doesn't help make much sense. Being from this town... And seeing friends post during search efforts and what not... So understanding what took place search night... Adds even more confusion.

I cannot imagine what you and all of Delphi must be going thru. I pray for your community often, and my heart goes out to you.

I'm from a "city" of 2,000 in a different state than you. Amazes me that I can go to Wal-Mart or out to eat and not know a single person I see. Strangers to me, but locals. Frightening to imagine BG is out free, shopping at Wal-Mart, at a restaurant around families with children, blending right in. It isn't right or even acceptable to me that he hasn't been id'ed yet. But, then again, maybe he has been and we just aren't aware yet.

Praying for him (them?) to be standing in front of a judge , wearing orange + cuffs+ leg irons Very, very soon.

I can agree with this too. I'm going to go look for my post I made early on about what could have happened, I want to know my early thoughts and can't quite remember. I know I wondered if they had gone off the SE side of the bridge and across the creek, wondered if maybe the girls or one of the girls tried to make a run for it to safety across the creek or if they were ordered across. I know I did think early on everything started on the SE side and ended up on the NE side and to me it seemed logical they went across the creek.

They can't have been dropped off at the SE end of the bridge because they were dropped off at a tributary to the trail and the Monon High trail ends at Monon High Bridge, there is no tributary at the SE end side.
The map shows a tributary to Deer Creek and the red dot drop off point right at the north end. There is a side creek joining at that point and that is what they must mean. The Crime scene looks like it is marked at the wrong bend of the Deer Creek to me. (Too far east) . The article states a 1 p.m. drop off so that confirms the LE time quoted. I think Nin's map is better. As it is in MSM, can we add the farmhouse search location and name onto our maps now and discuss it now?

The map shows a tributary to Deer Creek and the red dot drop off point right at the north end. There is a side creek joining at that point and that is what they must mean. The Crime scene looks like it is marked at the wrong bend of the Deer Creek to me. (Too far east) . The article states a 1 p.m. drop off so that confirms the LE time quoted. I think Nin's map is better. As it is in MSM, can we add the farmhouse search location and name onto our maps now and discuss it now?

Farmhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member