IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just trying to get my ideas together at this point and i think its south end of the bridge..., the girls started to see that this creep was following them, .He caught up with them very quickly and pulled the gun that is, i think ,pretty clearly outlined in the right side of his jacket. He uttered the words"get down the hill" very calmly because by then he was in control and feeling very empowered. I think when they got to the bottom of the hill one or both girls may have made a run across the creek but because it was shallow he caught one and used her as a means of controlling the other..stop or ill shoot her or whatever.. friendship kept them together . It was then he tied the girls and proceeded to do what he did. it was all over relatively quickly..One perp only and he didnt take them anywhere .bodies sadly overlooked on the initial search jmo.

Agree!

Just because LE is silent that does not mean they do not have a POI. I think it is a very active case with a lot of theories of what might have happened. JMO

This story on the day they were reported missing seems to confirm from Sheriff Leazenby that pickup and dropoff location was supposed to be the same.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail "Abby" Williams and Liberty "Libby" German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off near an abandoned railroad bridge known as "Monon High Bridge," east of Delphi.

The girls were supposed to meet at the same location to be picked up later in the afternoon, but they never showed.

That is something I have toyed with in my head too, that kicked up a gear when we finally figured out the spot that Abby was fishing in, in Monticello.. right by a cemetery. Just set my alarm bells ringing.

Wait, what? Skib are you talking about the fishing picture we all spent hours on trying to map? When did you figure this out? And where was I? Goodness I wish I had known because remember at that point when we all decided to give up? I continued on but I never saw it on here that you found it. Even up to a few days ago, while everyone was hashing RL, I was occasionally giving it a go. Tell me do!

I've always thought it may be significant that they identify the person who dropped them off as Libby's sister but have not identified the person who was to pick them up except as a family member. I'm not saying I think a family member is directly involved, just that the way one was identified and one was not stood out to me.

I didn't think much of it myself because often when we drop our daughters at some venue, I often will say "one of us" will pick you up, meaning whoever is free when it is time to come get them.

Does anyone know if it was a LE statement that the girls were going to be picked up at the same spot by a different relative than the sister who dropped them off? If we assume North as dropoff point...

If Libby and Abby were at the south end of the bridge with BG walking towards them between 2-2:30ish, maybe they were taking a breather before going back over the bridge heading north and that's how they passed him? It still doesn't mean he didn't confront and force them back south. IMO

If that happened wouldn't the girls have ran to where Abby lived if she lived close to the south end of the bridge? MOO

Is it possible that when time came for them to be picked up, nobody was there.

Wait, what? Skib are you talking about the fishing picture we all spent hours on trying to map? When did you figure this out? And where was I? Goodness I wish I had known because remember at that point when we all decided to give up? I continued on but I never saw it on here that you found it. Even up to a few days ago, while everyone was hashing RL, I was occasionally giving it a go. Tell me do!

Yes, we found it! A lovely poster came by and pointed us in the right direction (sorry I can't recall who) It was the Tippecanoe river in Monticello

abby fishing pic.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Monticello,+IN+47960,+USA/@40.7498904,-86.7572363,616m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8813afe0ec1b3277:0x55934128f1545a6!8m2!3d40.7453169!4d-86.7647343

I'm not sure where you were, I thought you were here lol

It is down the hill from the South end of the bridge to the road below and then down the hill again to go toward the creek. You don't have to go down any hills to get to either of the houses I mention.

My main point was really that maybe they ran down the hill towards the creek in an attempt to flee, rather than BG forcing them to go down the hill. When he actually had control of them could explain a lot about where they were and what happened to the phone. JMO.

Is that not odd wording?

The whole article seems odd to me.

"But council members also expressed some concerns about how much the investigation, and a possible trial, is going to ultimately cost the county and how officials will pay for it."

I understand these things have to be considered and someone has to mange the financial implications but, really?

The whole article seems odd to me.

"But council members also expressed some concerns about how much the investigation, and a possible trial, is going to ultimately cost the county and how officials will pay for it."

I understand these things have to be considered and someone has to mange the financial implications but, really?
What is interesting is the sheriff wants money immediately removed from some of his allocations to help pay for the trial.

I hope they set up a account to help pay for this trial. LOTS of angry people will make sure their county doesn't go bankrupt to put this killer (or two) in prison.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kirkassoc
I've watch GH's videos numerous times. It's the only logical explanation I have encountered. The young lady who video taped the entire trail, bridge and crime area (Julie), is distantly related to Libby's family, I believe. She was so brave to cross that bridge and gather all the visuals she could in order to help in this case. GH also mentioned (and I'm sure if you ask him on YT he will tell you) that the girls were dropped off just exactly where he shows on his videos AND at 1:45 p.m. They were due to be picked up at around 3-3:30 and did not show. After searching for a short time, the police were notified. This is just what I have read. If there's anything which cannot be validated in this comment, please feel free to remove it. JMO, MOO. This is ONLY in regard to the validity and correct information as it relates to GH's amazing videos.

This 1:45 time is new to me. And a game changer. That leaves apx. 20-25 minutes before the photo of Abby and apx. 45 minutes until the video of BG. I never thought this was planned but it's beginning to look that way. BG is dressed for a mission IMO. If this was random it surely was amazing timing.
Where are all the differing drop off and pick up times coming from? Could posters include the link to the source for them where poss ? TIA.

Eg. I have just read a linked DM source of 1 pm for drop off which is quoting LE so that must be correct surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy