IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a consensus regarding whether the girls were at the North end of the bridge when they photographed the suspect approaching them?

Accorgind to Gray Hughes BG was photographed at the he SE end of the bridge, 73 feet from the last rung of the trestle.

BG could be anyone, including a family member or close family friend. I do hope LE has and continues to do a thorough job regarding alibis of people close to the girls.
Me too

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

so you do no to think BG looks like RL in the still images? Me either.
I discounted clothes, glasses, hair, hat, and anything else that could be changed quickly. So for me, it's about stature. BG looks to be ~5'11 with a smaller seeming frame. RL seems taller and wider across the shoulders​, and he has a substantially bigger gut. So unless RL wore an empathy belly after the crimes, I'm not buying him as BG.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BBM

I too wondered if the girls might have tried to get to RL's, even if he was just an acquaintance, to escape / get help. So I am on board with that possibility.

I go with B: the scenario that one of the girls may have been at least hurt and BG got the other to help carry her. I put that out there a long time ago but in regards to the possibility that he pushed Abby off the bridge and that he got Libby into immediate compliance by helping carry her friend. That gets them both across the creek without him having to carry or force both. And we certainly know that LE was checking something out on the other side of the creek across from where the girls were found so it is plausible to me.
Thanks for responding, I try hard to read all older posts so sorry for reiterating, but it's a possible one and I tend to lean towards B as well, if both had a different TOD it might make sense with it as well.

And you do not think that SA was a factor? I agree with that.
So you are sort of in the camp that RL is looking dubious?

Frankly, no re SA and yes wrt to RL if my theory is anywhere close to the truth.

Someone may or may not have been drinking and I think there may be a good possibility they were.

Anger>confrontation>accident>murder>coverup

If I remove accident from the equation, it gets darker for me but it doesn't make me change my opinion on how and why that much. I do not believe this was a first confrontation or that those girls didn't recognize BG.

Watch the presser I referred and linked to earlier with Riley, Delphi COP and Sheriff Tobe L. Someone asked about discovery of the girls and whether they were covered or out in the open, or words to that effect. Watch the faces of those three LEOs when you listen to the response. It made me think they were covered and something about how the bodies were found was disturbing. That was my take, but I may be way off.

I discounted clothes, glasses, hair, hat, and anything else that could be changed quickly. So for me, it's about stature. BG looks to be ~5'11 with a smaller seeming frame. RL seems taller and wider across the shoulders​, and he has a substantially bigger gut. So unless RL wore an empathy belly after the crimes, I'm not buying him as BG.

Not me either. ( Had a giggle about empathy belly)

Frankly, no re SA and yes wrt to RL if my theory is anywhere close to the truth.

Someone may or may not have been drinking and I think there may be a good possibility they were.

If I remove accident from the equation, it gets darker for me but it doesn't make me change my opinion on how and why that much. I do not believe this was a first confrontation or that those girls didn't recognize BG.

Watch the presser I referred and linked to earlier with Riley, Delphi COP and Sheriff Tobe L. Somone asked about discovery of the girls and whether they were covered or out in the open, or words to that effect. Watch the faces of those three LEOs when you listen to the response. It made me think they were covered and something about how the bodies were found was disturbing. That was my take, but I may be way off.
Do you have the link again? I'm sorry but I have trouble navigating this website. Thanks

Watch the presser I referred and linked to earlier with Riley, Delphi COP and Sheriff Tobe L. Somone asked about discovery of the girls and whether they were covered or out in the open, or words to that effect. Watch the faces of those three LEOs when you listen to the response. It made me think they were covered and something about how the bodies were found was disturbing. That was my take, but I may be way off.

I just don't think it's possible to accidentally murder two people. And cover it up so successfully (as it seems so far anyway!).

I had forgotten about that. IIRC they did say that it was a complex and complicated crime scene. Possibly, they were not sure until they were able to view the full video tape . Good question . Makes my brain go all wonky with ideas. Again.

God bless local LE, ISP, FBI and everyone assisting in this murder investigation.

Me too (referring to the brain wonkiness). And I second and third and fourth your sentiment about LE in this awful case. I can't imagine how they do it. [emoji61] -> [emoji106]

There seems to be a lot of data implicating RL. Not hard facts, but more like "wrong place at the wrong time" issues! Ugh, it is very confusing.
I have no theory. I just sorta feel like RL isn't that sophisticated to orchestrate something like what happened to the girls.
Also, he doesn't look that much like BG, IMHOO.
Thank you for your reply! I like reading your posts.

I think he is the unfortunate peripheral victim. He was violating probation on the day that the girls were abducted and murdered - that's like putting a beacon on his head before committing murder. The victims were found on his property, but surely he could have murdered them closer to the bridge in order to not draw attention to his property and himself, thus put himself under the scrutiny and jail consequence for violating probation that same day. I don't think that the person who murdered the girls did this but instead the person who did this is somehow in the wind.

When the Iowa cousins were murdered, the discussion went in the same direction where people who were in some way connected with the children were nailed to the wall.

After seeing the distance between the bridge and the bodies, I again think this could be the same person who murdered the Iowa cousins. There are so many points that are the same, but not enough to be sure without knowing more about the condition of the bodies.

There seems to be a lot of data implicating RL. Not hard facts, but more like "wrong place at the wrong time" issues! Ugh, it is very confusing.
I have no theory. I just sorta feel like RL isn't that sophisticated to orchestrate something like what happened to the girls.
Also, he doesn't look that much like BG, IMHOO.
Thank you for your reply! I like reading your posts.

Thank you.

I don't think it was orchestrated. My uncles and cousins carried guns, rope and knives every normal day of their lives by the time they were teens because they had large parcels of land with livestock, wild animals and snakes.

Did you see the two of them in a split view?
If that is the one Website pieced back together I would like to see it. I wasn't able to view it before. If not I still wanna see. If you have a way to show me, if it's not too much of a dig.

Show the faces in the same size you showed the hands

If that is the one Website pieced back together I would like to see it. I wasn't able to view it before. If not I still wanna see. If you have a way to show me, if it's not too much of a dig.

I think I saved it from WS but I can't be certain so I don't think it's allowed. Try google images.

Are we permitted to link to a remotely hosted image?

I agree! RL is broader, and huskier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members