IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut feeling is that they most likely were infact killed pretty quickly, and that they weren't found right away bc they simply weren't searching in the right spot. It's my belief that they more than likely focused much of the early attention on the trail area and back towards town. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I've always thought too. I don't think he took them anywhere & brought them back. I believe the area where they were found is as far as he took them and he probably didn't waste much time before he killed them. He wouldn't have any idea if other people might show up, so I can't see him taking his time and risk having the girls scream or anyone spotting him.

jmo

I know! And there are hundreds of cases where they warn the public. Zodiac Killer, Hillside Stranglers, Ted Bundy (before he was caught and after he escaped), Green River Killer, and that's just naming the most popular.
I'll have to look up the Green River one.

So is it possible that LE didn't search the area they were found until they were found? Meaning, is it possible the girls could have been killed immediately, left where they were killed and LE just didn't find them until the next day?

In the true crime reading I've done, a lot of these crimes happen usually pretty quickly. I think I sort of got the impression that he may have taken them somewhere and came back. But that probably didn't happen.

An individual searcher, not LE or even fire rescue, found their bodies.
I believe they were taken somewhere and their bodies brought back. I don't believe they walked down the hill, then down the ravine and down the steep creek bank and across the creek and back up the other side.

An individual searcher, not LE or even fire rescue, found their bodies.
I believe they were taken somewhere and their bodies brought back. I don't believe they walked down the hill, then down the ravine and down the steep creek bank and across the creek and back up the other side.

Ocgrad, is there a citation that only a single volunteer discovered the bodies? I'm wondering if LE had the volunteers pair up or they'd all just searched individually. TIA

This is what I've always thought too. I don't think he took them anywhere & brought them back. I believe the area where they were found is as far as he took them and he probably didn't waste much time before he killed them. He wouldn't have any idea if other people might show up, so I can't see him taking his time and risk having the girls scream or anyone spotting him.

jmo

who is "he" ?

I'll have to look up the Green River one.

Horrifying and, IIRC, they'd encountered Gary Ridgway prior to getting the goods on him. I think he's the one who took his son on a body dump, too. Sick. IMO

jmo

JMO...
This is why I lean towards thinking there may have been two perpetrators instead of just one.
JMO.

Do you remember this video from before the girls were taken? It shows snow on the ground.

[video=youtube;y0MNncO9lLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0MNncO9lLs[/video]
That water looks deep to me and is this the day before?

God forbid, I hope they catch this guy or these people before it comes to that then....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise...but who knows, this could be an isolated case, i.e. someone who knows the girls. Which is also why LE can't jump the gun, and frighten the public moreso than they already are. Unless they get convincing evidence that the community is in fact in immediate danger. I personally believe we may be dealing with a SK here, but until LE confirms it, it's just MOO. Unfortunately, if it is a SK, or a budding one even, LE may not know unless the guy slips up, or there is another incident. Someone knows who BG is, IMO.

The one I think I remember seeing was a media reporter after the murders but within a few days. He walks a few feet on the bridge, retraces his steps and then goes off "down the hill" next to the bridge in what I guess was his attempt to reenact the down the hill scenario. He was rather young and thin as I recall. I'll try to look in my safari history because I'm sure I'll recognize his face. Thanks

ETA Still looking. I remember him commenting on the leaves crunching while he started down the hill and he said that sound was also heard on the audio of down the hill LE released. It's maddening because I watched it yesterday.

@1.07 the reporter you mentioned is seen:

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...-indiana-murder-mystery-as-reward-reaches-50g

It was uploaded to youtube on Feb 11, 2017

Someone mentioned many posts ago noticing there were parts of the creek with rocks and sandbars where someone could cross on foot. IOW, not impossible even if they had to be careful. Or am I misremembering again? Maybe it was Ninij9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en