IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realized that road was there. Now I do wonder if there was a vehicle involved. What is that roadway and where does it go in each direction, anyone know? TIA

It goes to an individual residence ..... go to google maps and have a look....

Would be pretty risky for an assailant to use that road....as the owner of the home may just come around the corner at anytime.....and be asking why are you parking on a dead end road that leads to my house.

If he used a vehicle, though, why come back at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can only surmise possible reasons since psychopaths do not think the way most normal people do.

What BG wanted to do was planned very well which brought him great daily pleasure. It is a belief of my own that the crimes took place over several hours. Maybe the girls were never inside of a vehicle although it does explain the phone pings if they were. Perhaps he used a tent in the woods or a hidden shed, or a grain silo for the crimes. The two girls did not need to be taken anywhere such as to the Wabash Riverwalk and back.

Displaying his work may have been of great importance to BG so he wanted them found sooner rather than later. Maybe BG, or someone that he knows, did not care for RL hence, the RL location was chosen.

Would be pretty risky for an assailant to use that road....as the owner of the home may just come around the corner at anytime.....and be asking why are you parking on a dead end road that leads to my house.

Thank you. But who would question seeing a neighbor's vehicle or seeing a familiar face on the trails? I still don't think it was a stranger. IMO

I take that to mean that is where the girls were dropped off. As that location would be a tributary. jmo

I have always assumed they were dropped off at the 300N entrance, as the first maps that were released by MSM showed that is where the girls were dropped off. In fact i have actually been kind of surprised from the beginning that there has been so much speculation that they were dropped off somewhere else. JMO

I never realized that road was there. Now I do wonder if there was a vehicle involved. What is that roadway and where does it go in each direction, anyone know? TIA
That road is 625W and private drive. The private drive is the part that goes under the bridge and to the house East-Northeast of the South end of the bridge. Further south the private drive becomes 625W which goes down to Indiana Packers and the Transfer Station. There was much discussion of this particular road over the prior weekend.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 625W.png
    625W.png
    372.9 KB · Views: 480

I'd say these killings were risky no matter which access the perp(s) used. But the road under the bridge seems the least risky and most convenient. It might be common, as it is in many rural areas, for people going fishing, hunting, hiking, or boating to park there. Certainly looked like easy parking for the LE and searchers after the murders, and in at least one of the videos made from on top of the bridge, there seemed to be a less improved track than the actual roadway. Maybe that's the track said to require 4WD, because the road that goes under the bridge and ends at a home appears well maintained.

I have always assumed they were dropped off at the 300N entrance, as the first maps that were released by MSM showed that is where the girls were dropped off. In fact i have actually been kind of surprised from the beginning that there has been so much speculation that they were dropped off somewhere else. JMO

ISP Riley in the 10+ minute presser with Delphi COP and Sherrif Tobe Leazenby said drop off at a tributary. Riley got several material facts wrong like the name of the creek, but he was corrected by the other two as they went. I'll look for the link but I posted it the other day. This was the presser the same day the girls were found and it was held approx 2-3 PM, IIRC.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiBYdeGbdE

I think that was an assumption by MSM. There is a car park there for the trail. Early on #1nana went to the trail & parked at the entrance that i think the girls were dropped off at she she said she had a hard time finding it. Jmo

Why not leave them at the base of the hill though? Under the bridge?
Moving the bodies doesn't add up to me.
Very good point. The first concealed place was under the bridge.

Maybe, as a continuation of the witnessed drug buy involving meth addled wanna'be cartel lords:

- There was, as some suggest, a pick up truck with other participants at the base of the bridge.
- They see the girls at the top, send "Wally" up to investigate. Perhaps they think that "Wally" will shoo them off as a "security guard"
- Instead, Wally brings them down the hill to the main group.
- Now, the girls have had a really good look at them. Paranoia and Cartel aspirations kick in. Wally is ordered to take them off the road / away from the others and murder them?

I think that was an assumption by MSM. There is a car park there for the trail. Early on #1nana went to the trail & parked at the entrance that i think the girls were dropped off at she she said she had a hard time finding it. Jmo

What leads you to believe that it was an assumption by MSM? just curious

That road is 625W and private drive. The private drive is the part that goes under the bridge and to the house East-Northeast of the South end of the bridge. Further south the private drive becomes 625W which goes down to Indiana Packers and the Transfer Station. There was much discussion of this particular road over the prior weekend.

attachment.php

Thank you! This makes a lot more sense to me than when I'm trying to read a description of the landmarks.

The closest house to where the girls were at the South end of the bridge is about 450 feet South-SouthWest of the bridge and another house was 600 feet East-NorthEast of the South end of the bridge. Heading toward the creek would have taken the girls much further away from potential help rather than closer.

I've thought about that. But if BG was forcing them to go 'down the hill' I figure they'd be in front of him heading down the hill, so there's no way they'd run back up that hill. First of all, running up a hill is slow, and of course, in this scenario, they'd be running toward him, whereas the creek would be away from him.

ISP Riley in the 10+ minute presser with Delphi COP and Sherrif Tobe Leazenby said drop off at a tributary. Riley got several material facts wrong like the name of the creek, but he was corrected by the other two as they went. I'll look for the link but I posted it the other day. This was the presser the same day the girls were found and it was held approx 2-3 PM, IIRC.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiBYdeGbdE

thx for this Bemused. So easy to forget some of the things that were stated early on, as many things seem to get twisted as the days go by....JMO

I've thought about that. But if BG was forcing them to go 'down the hill' I figure they'd be in front of him heading down the hill, so there's no way they'd run back up that hill. First of all, running up a hill is slow, and of course, in this scenario, they'd be running toward him, whereas the creek would be away from him.
It is down the hill from the South end of the bridge to the road below and then down the hill again to go toward the creek. You don't have to go down any hills to get to either of the houses I mention.

What leads you to believe that it was an assumption by MSM? just curious

Jmo i don't think they knew there were other avenues (tributaries) to access the bridge or trails.

I am one that does not trust msm. Jmo

thx for this Bemused. So easy to forget some of the things that were stated early on, as many things seem to get twisted as the days go by....JMO

You're welcome. It's helped me a lot to watch and listen to what officials have said from the early days. The other day there was confusion about what ISP Perrine said on SW day because some people remember differently or even heard differently as in did he say no or did he say yaknow or did he not say anything before the statement as to being a suspect, IIRC.

Anyone in the area know what the call letters are for the major TV news outlets? That may make searching YouTube for the Delphi murder clips much easier to find.

You're welcome. It's helped me a lot to watch and listen to what officials have said from the early days. The other day there was confusion about what ISP Perrine said on SW day because some people remember differently or even heard differently as in did he say no or did he say yaknow or did he not say anything before the statement as to being a suspect, IIRC.

Anyone in the area know what the call letters are for the major TV news outlets? That may make searching YouTube for the Delphi murder clips much easier to find.

http://www.americantowns.com/in/delphi/tv-stations

LE may be taking the focus off of the image, such as it is, and wanting more general info, since the photo is so poor and may actually prevent good tips if it actually looks nothing like the actual suspect...jmo

We can only surmise possible reasons since psychopaths do not think the way most normal people do.

What BG wanted to do was planned very well which brought him great daily pleasure. It is a belief of my own that the crimes took place over several hours. Maybe the girls were never inside of a vehicle although it does explain the phone pings if they were. Perhaps he used a tent in the woods or a hidden shed, or a grain silo for the crimes. The two girls did not need to be taken anywhere such as to the Wabash Riverwalk and back.

Displaying his work may have been of great importance to BG so he wanted them found sooner rather than later. Maybe BG, or someone that he knows, did not care for RL hence, the RL location was chosen.

I agree with you when you say that BG wanted the victims to be found. Striking fear in the community, creating a sense of outrage and helplessness makes the perp feel powerful as he is a loser in real life and a complete zero. A nobody. The murders are his only claim to fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay