IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The assumptions are either they quickly hid the phone and he was unaware of the video...or it uploaded automatically to the cloud even though he had the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it's not a photo it's from a video and a screen grab , that makes more sense as the quality of the image is bad considering the cameras on smart phones now.

Are we really sure they crossed the bridge?

Nothing is for certain, that is for sure,

but the video of BG had to have been taken at the very last "rung" or trestle of the railroad track according to Mr. Hughes video. JMOO

Here is an updated distance map. I added that pink trail splitting right there at access . Nana1 (where is she?) mentioned it, when she took her pictures. Also, the shed mentioned in earlier threads can be seen right over to the EAST. It is on private property. I do not think there is any significance to it IMO. No police presence during helicopter flyover.

All measurements are approximate and field taken (i.e. like walking it as opposed to measured via straight line):

All IMO

-Nin
Thanks NIN..I think by putting north at the top it will be less confusing. It is a great map.

So the photo Libby took of BG he is walking towards them so if that's just before he snatched them why didn't he make them delete the photo ?

I think walking on that bridge, even if you are comfortable with the height, takes steady looking down at the ties. I don't think he knew he was videoed.

One possibility is he wasn't aware he had been videotaped.

If he was stalking them I can not imagine he missed them taking a video. His whole attention would of been on them and what they was doing.

I'm amazed with a town of 3000 that nobody has any idea who he is.

But while GH videos are great , we do not know where they were dropped off. The video assumes they were dropped off on the N side and had to walk down the trail then across the bridge. But they could just have easily been dropped off on the S side, walked across then gone to another trail and come back. I believe the bridge can be walked in something like 7-8 minutes. Taking it slowly 20 minutes? Impossible to know. We know they were dropped off at 1 and were on it at 2:07 heading S.

Excellent point.
i just always assume the girls were dropped off at the North aspect. But we really do not know that for certain.

But while GH videos are great , we do not know where they were dropped off. The video assumes they were dropped off on the N side and had to walk down the trail then across the bridge. But they could just have easily been dropped off on the S side, walked across then gone to another trail and come back. I believe the bridge can be walked in something like 7-8 minutes. Taking it slowly 20 minutes? Impossible to know. We know they were dropped off at 1 and were on it at 2:07 heading S.

Can anyone identify tributaries at either end of the bridge?

Hi! What I personally noticed when working with the photo was that an eraser tool was used down by his leg, leaving some chunks out of his jeans, giving his leg a weird look.:
attachment.php

But you bring up an interesting question. I think those blurs in this case might be too low for what you are thinking. I will say that over the last couple of days I have been looking at his arms because they are not right. So with your thoughts in mind I would like to go back have another look. Big Disclaimer here: I am no professional nor do I know much about this stuff, so keep that in mind!

As far as the white thing at his neck, and this is my opinion only after doing an experiment with the photos: It is not goggles. I combined the two pics of BG and moved the fade key back and forth and whatever that is is fluid, not rigid IMO. Some think rope and that would make great sense but I found the white bits to change thinner and thicker, slightly moving, even though it lined up perfectly, being the same size for the most part (so distance does not seem to be a factor). Also I find the white thing to be jagged rather than smooth. I had thought I would come back to it at a later date as, at that time, I was working on lining up his face. Now I can revisit it with fresh eyes!

It is dinner time here so I cannot do this right away but I can have a look after everyone in my family goes to bed? Otherwise, maybe someone else will give you an answer that you are looking for.:findinglink:

FWIW, I see a partial skull on a shirt. Possible the shirt is bunched up a bit due to whatever he has under the jacket and or what he's holding and it has a slight fold to it so it seems to be 3 dimensional but instead it's really printed on a black t shirt.

I think the girls could have exited the bridge at the NW end and ran till he caught them . Never crossing the creek and never walking the bridge.

Jmo, any double murder with no obvious suspects is an "extremely complex case". Also any murder involving children is going to stay with those who saw the bodies forever, no matter how seasoned a LEO may be. I think we tend to take LE's words apart a bit too much sometimes, but jmo.

I think the girls could have exited the bridge at the NW end and ran till he caught them . Never crossing the creek and never walking the bridge.

That man does not look like he could outrun two very fit young girls.

IMO

If he was stalking them I can not imagine he missed them taking a video. His whole attention would of been on them and what they was

To be honest, I would not recognize any of my brothers from that image. Can't tell if he has brown hair or a brown hat, nothing about his face is clear, age is probably a 40-year span, etc...

Better than a murderer getting off scotfree, plus, the LEOs will never reveal who made a particular tip about anyone. Make an anonymous tip. Not that I don't think they can trace it, but if you feel more comfortable.

@ TheVisual:
I agree with Bemused. You can voice your concerns for the safety of others when you give your tip to make LE aware of the circumstances.

Jmo, any double murder with no obvious suspects is an "extremely complex case". Also any murder involving children is going to stay with those who saw the bodies forever, no matter how seasoned a LEO may be. I think we tend to take LE's words apart a bit too much sometimes, but jmo.

I also don't think they can identify anyone with that photo. IMO ppl are going by the clothes the man is wearing not the face we really can't see the face.

If he was stalking them I can not imagine he missed them taking a video. His whole attention would of been on them and what they was doing.

I live in a small town, population 2,600, even smaller than Delphi, and unfortunately when i go out to the supermarket, or restaurants, I rarely see anyone i know. More like people i never saw before in my life. And i have lived here for 25 years.....MOO

Having viewed the drone flyover and Nin's recent map I am of the opinion the girls walked back to the North end and along the track to the crime scene creek area to either a pre-arranged meet that went wrong or a chance encounter that went wrong. The bridge would not take long to go across and back and I do not think they would cross the creek. The perp may also have walked there or was parked nearby. I am of the opinion the girls bodies were missed on the first days search or the area was not covered by the search. JMO.

You're right we don't officially know exactly where they were dropped off. Gray, like myself may have come to the conclusion about where they were dropped off from 'sleuthing' articles, videos and photos. Before it was taken down or whatever, you go go along W300N on streetview, you could see the gate at that entrance and the wooden trail sign. I came to the conclusion they were dropped off there via several images and videos and articles that had reporters standing there, barriers placed at the gate to stop entry and LE cars that parked there. I haven't seen any activity at any other entrance to the trail hence why I concluded they entered at the same place grayhuze has.

dropoff.jpg

From what I understand ppl are not supposed to be walking across that bridge.
Am I wrong?

ITA, but it seems like they have been asked many times and can not answer either way. I think if they knew for sure it was one suspect they would say that. And the fact that they say BG "participated." JMO

JMO...
Maybe LE can isolate different voices on the recording that do not belong to Abby, Libby or BG, but due to the quality they can't make out what's being said, nor identity the voice. That would explain why they said BG "participated". They don't know who actually committed the murders.
JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member