IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It is described as a farmhouse in caption under one of the pics. "The shed in the yard of the farmhouse". Can we discuss now it's in MSM?

Are you referring to the address on Bicycle Bridge Road? If so we have discussed it?

As I've said several times on these threads when this question comes up, look at the murder of Jessica Padgett. It happens.

Also, Holly Grim (and her body was even moved, I think!).

For me it still does not make even sense , especially when the search was called off over night so plenty of time to move the bodies off the property imo

ISP Riley in the 10+ minute presser with Delphi COP and Sherrif Tobe Leazenby said drop off at a tributary. Riley got several material facts wrong like the name of the creek, but he was corrected by the other two as they went. I'll look for the link but I posted it the other day. This was the presser the same day the girls were found and it was held approx 2-3 PM, IIRC.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiBYdeGbdE

I may be reading into things but IMO it's interesting to note that all three of them appear to be clenching/grasping their hands together the whole time save when they're talking. Could be nothing but IMO I do that when I'm trying to control an emotion..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this for reference.

I assumed the estimation from bridge upstream to CS was based on where the bridge crossed the water on the north end so the south end measurement doesn't make sense to me. Am I confused? 1/2 mile would be more than the distance of that turquoise path line, wouldn't it?

The whole trip from the cemetery up the path, across the bridge and down to the crime scene and back to the cemetery is less than a mile.

Maybe this is a subtle "ask" from the town to those wealthy donors who put up the reward funds? It's a sad commentary on our system that money seems more important at times than human life, but it's not uncommon, if you look closely, to see criminals receive harsher sentences fro property crime than violent crime. This is obviously not the place to debate the merits of capitalism, but our criminal justice system quite often holds property(money) in higher regard than humanity. I would hope that those who were so eager to donate to the reward fund might find it within their hearts to help out with the needs of the investigation and potential trial as well.
The reward monies may be better served by using in regard to the investigation rather than rewarding a tipster?

For me it still does not make even sense , especially when the search was called off over night so plenty of time to move the bodies off the property imo

There would be no certainty some family or friends might not still be searching or watching and notice however.

Another reason would be if the girls were taken inside the house overnight and then killed there. Then the property owner might hurriedly hide them outside the house to create a little distance.

This isn't my theory, but I think there are plenty of reasons--some logical, some psychological--a property owner might hide them on his own property.

Again since LE has said RL is not a suspect at this time, I don't consider any of these theories especially relevant. But if that ever changes, it's not hard to imagine several possible explanations.

I may be reading into things but IMO it's interesting to note that all three of them appear to be clenching/grasping their hands together the whole time save when they're talking. Could be nothing but IMO I do that when I'm trying to control an emotion..

Agree. Leazenby seemed to be struggling to control his expressions and body language, almost like he was trying to block out the images and words in his mind. I thought the Delphi COP was calmer. Riley seemed detached enough to do his job but he seemed rattled a bit too in my estimation.

Yep. It is described as a farmhouse in caption under one of the pics. "The shed in the yard of the farmhouse". Can we discuss now it's in MSM?

To answer your question afaik we can discuss it as we already have.

OT but I have seen all
Over the threads lately about people having issues on their iPhones or iPads- I have always used Tapatalk pro and never had an issue.

I have my doubts about heavy, but I noticed a comment from Sgt. Kim Riley about an Amber Alert not doing any good even if they put one out.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

That makes me think they know something about TOD being very soon after the girls were last known to be alive. Or, maybe he meant because the area was remote and on private land, but it still makes me suspicious.

“Even if we would have put an Amber Alert out, it wouldn’t have done this case any good,” Riley said at a press conference. “The short period of time and the location where the bodies were found, it would not have helped us in finding them.”

Bumping this for reference.

I assumed the estimation from bridge upstream to CS was based on where the bridge crossed the water on the north end so the south end measurement doesn't make sense to me. Am I confused? 1/2 mile would be more than the distance of that turquoise path line, wouldn't it?

No I don't think so. The bridge is about 800 feet IIRC. 1/2 mile is about 3 times the bridge length so it looks about right I think for the curved line.

Hi! What I personally noticed when working with the photo was that an eraser tool was used down by his leg, leaving some chunks out of his jeans, giving his leg a weird look.:
attachment.php

But you bring up an interesting question. I think those blurs in this case might be too low for what you are thinking. I will say that over the last couple of days I have been looking at his arms because they are not right. So with your thoughts in mind I would like to go back have another look. Big Disclaimer here: I am no professional nor do I know much about this stuff, so keep that in mind!

As far as the white thing at his neck, and this is my opinion only after doing an experiment with the photos: It is not goggles. I combined the two pics of BG and moved the fade key back and forth and whatever that is is fluid, not rigid IMO. Some think rope and that would make great sense but I found the white bits to change thinner and thicker, slightly moving, even though it lined up perfectly, being the same size for the most part (so distance does not seem to be a factor). Also I find the white thing to be jagged rather than smooth. I had thought I would come back to it at a later date as, at that time, I was working on lining up his face. Now I can revisit it with fresh eyes!

It is dinner time here so I cannot do this right away but I can have a look after everyone in my family goes to bed? Otherwise, maybe someone else will give you an answer that you are looking for.:findinglink:

I wonder if you can tell something different in the pixels of the tan portion of his right hip? Not the fanny pack looking part but the lighter brown flat area where his pants pocket would be. Do you suspect that area has been cropped or erased?

We don't know who hid the bodies there, of course. But if it were the property owner, then it could be because he believed his property had already been searched--for ex--and that he could temporarily keep them there until he could better dispose of them later.

Not saying this happened, of course, but if the police ended up naming the property owner as a suspect, that would be one possible explanation that would come to mind.

As of right now, LE is saying he is not a suspect at this time.

Not just the PO but anyone in the search party from the night before would know also. This is what makes me think it's a local person who committed this horrible crime. I hope this will not become a cold case :gaah:

I have my doubts about heavy, but I noticed a comment from Sgt. Kim Riley about an Amber Alert not doing any good even if they put one out.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

That makes me think they know something about TOD being very soon after the girls were last known to be alive. Or, maybe he meant because the area was remote and on private land, but it still makes me suspicious.

Or simply that an Amber Alert would have been useless because they never left the vicinity, regardless of time of death. Amber alerts are generally issued to watch out for vehicles and sightings. Nobody would have seen them in the dark, in the woods, not in a car :(.

Ok so does anyone know why the farmhouse was searched in Bicycle Bridge Road ( the one in the DM article linked earlier) ?

LE never released that but they made it clear that no one at that property was considered a suspect. IIRC
SO not named POI they are not sleuthable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en