IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have a link to the helicopter video?

Please bare with me while I try to make sense of this. Last week I read that the property owner was at the Transfer Station, which is right across the street from where the bodies were found. That was complete nonsense.

I want to make sense of this based on media reports.

otto,
if you get a chance please watch Grey Hughes' videos. BG was approximately 73 feet from the SE end of the bridge when Libby took the video.

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

Sharing Gray Hughes' latest again...I highly recommend it.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

BBM: True .. nonsense.

Does someone have a link to the helicopter video?

Please bare with me while I try to make sense of this. Last week I read that the property owner was at the Transfer Station, which is right across the street from where the bodies were found. That was complete nonsense.

I want to make sense of this based on media reports.

Thank you tlcya! for explaining me the rules. I hope this works out better on the second try.
Please let me know if theres anything wrong with my post and I'll gladly edit the portion out.

First let me present my evidence to support my claims or theories.

Hi I have some theories on what might have taken place on the day of the possible altercation between BG and the victims.

"if you want to understand the artist, show me his art" dr robert ressler, deceased fbi profiler.

[video=youtube;87n-DeWJCU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87n-DeWJCU4[/video]

From 5:08 to about 6:25 he talks about the need to remain secretive regarding the nature of their deaths. I believe the Police is tight lipped about the investigation because of lack of DNA evidence.

In my opinion, if the police had BG DNA they could easily disapprove an attention seeker falsely admitting to the crime, thus not have to worry about releasing information regarding the nature of their deaths. But, in my opinion, since, I believe they don't have BG DNA, they cant release the violent nature of the young girls deaths because if would jeopardize the investigation. The only evidence in my opinion LE has is the violent nature of their deaths. LE knows only the murderer has this piece of information, and its crucial to linking him directly to the crimes because only he knows how he killed them.

I believe the reason the Police, FBI briefed director Comey is, in my opinion, because of the sexual nature of the crime.

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]

fast forward to 7:50 where hes talks about Comey. At the 10:50 second mark He says "the FBI is as entrenched in this as anybody"

And at 11:17 hes asks "whos next, I hate to ask you this question, back in my life I did not have to"

In my opinion this killer has an insatiable need to kill like a psycho sexual murderer. I was wondering why else would the FBI director who deals with a magnitude of problems be briefed twice if this was truly a run of the mill type murders? Im afraid my theories may be correct.

At 14:16 FBI agent Greg Massa says : we've briefed Comey twice on this matter" Wow! in my opinion, they know their dealing with a monster who may strike again and again.

And at 14:40-16:30, He speaks about the Behavioral Science Unit, now renamed Behavior analysis Unit that only deals with Violent crime of a special nature, such as sexual homicide. I wonder why they consulted their expertise? I believe because there a markers in these murders that are extremely alarming to them.

And at 18:00 the officer speaks about not sharing the whole audio. In my opinion, I'm deeply saddened by saying this, Libby and Abby's heart wrenching screams and pleads for mercy were quite possibly recorded by Libbys phone. This is only my theory.

This is what the BAU is involved in to give you a better perspective.

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-behavioral-analysis-unit.mp3/view

QUOTE from this page "Mark Hilts: The perspective that we look at is the behavior, it’s the motivation. It’s the ‘why’ part of a criminal investigation. We’ve done research and interviewed serial killers to understand why they do what they do so that we can help determine how we can catch them."

I believe RL is not even remotely involved in this heinous crime because he does not, in my opinion, fit the profile of a person who would commit such a heinous crime. He has no prior history of burglary, voyeurism, abuse, assault, et cetera. Only drunk driving convictions. In my opinion, as long he didn't deliberately run over someone while drunk, he is not a violent offender and his potential for violent crime in my opinion is extremely slim. The perpetrator in my opinion, didn't just wake up one day and set off to change the history of Delphi forever. I believe, the BG has been experiencing violent fantasies for a number of years. He is in my opinion, a living breathing monstrosity full of lasciviousness and we must delve into his deviant mind if we ever hope to close this horrible chapter in small town Delphi, Indiana.

And since I have provided evidence showing the BAU is involved, I believe BG's psychopathy took hold of him from a young age. In my opinion, fantasizing was not enough and in a sexual frenzy he went berserk on the two innocent girls.

THESE ARE ONLY MY THEORIES, these have not been substantiated by police or the FBI or The mainstream media.

But When interviewing serial killers or violent rapists, the FBI reports that nearly all have experienced traumatic life events during childhood.

A few preliminary remarks on his early childhood/adolescence: For a person to commit an extraordinary act of psyco-sexual murder on two random, unknown (to him), innocent strangers a lot happened in his dark formative past, specifically during his early years. Psychological and quite possibly physical abuse took place. I obviously dont know exactly what upset and made him deeply unhappy, but certain disagreeable things happened to him which made him withdraw into himself and revel in a rich fantasy world of his own creation. This was where he ruled as an absolute tyrannical God. These were not harmless childhood fantasies of saving the princess from the the burning castle. This was where he found refuge from the horrors of his world. This was the crucial period where sex and violence merged in his small developing mind, and sadly with no outside intervention to curb these fantasies they grew more and more powerful ever time he indulged in them, and they finally culminated in a act that would make Lucifer glow.

THESE ARE ONLY MY THEORIES. I seem to have a lot of theories regarding this perp, so bear with me. I am not stating factual stuff. I just want to discuss my theories and hopefully be corrected.

I deleted graphic material in respect to the victims familes.

I believe there was no DNA, pubic hair, clothes fibers, shoe print, tire marks recovered from the dump site. This is only my theory. I believe where dealing with a highly intelligent person. Don't let his dress code fool you. I'm my opinion, he could be smarter than he looks. And so far he is. Abby and Libby were discovered by the police or search and rescue team around noon on the 14th. What time has the coroner declared their time of death? did he kill them soon after the encounter? Is the dump site also the murder site? Or did he kill them in the seculsion of a nearby barn and then dump their bodies at their final resting place. The police is privy to this information, iam not. But this information is key to unlocking this mystery because it gives you the only insight into BG mind.

MORE of my Theories

In my opinion, young caucasian girls are his ideal victim type. Who in other words did he find attractive? Was it Abby or Libby or both? What was the method of murder? The psychopathology of most psycho-sexual killers wont allow them to kill with a gun. I believe this was a chance encounter. The girls happened to be his ideal victim type.

MORE OF my theories.

In my opinion, Ronald logan is an innocent alcoholic who managed to inadvertently to get locked in the crosshairs of LE. He is not wracked with anguish over his perverted, unfulfilled sexual needs. Hes frankly too old, biologically speaking to commit such an overt sexual crime. BG could be very young, in the 17-24 age range. I believe the picture is throwing everyone off his scent. But he could easily be in his early 30's too. He was out hunting that day and the days leading up to it. I believe he is very assertive, even though he has this what appears to me a lackadaisical appearance to him that is not menacing. He obviously is able to control and dominate two teenagers with out getting any defensive wounds (Abby nor libby had any of his DNA under their finger nails). Like a thief in the night he came and went and we have no idea what he has in store for us next.

Those are very early maps and have basically been disproved by our great sleuths. MOO

Yes, otto, don't rely upon that early map location. I am not convinced that GH has the precise CS location nailed.

Maybe Jethro4WS will chime in this evening for I'm sure he knows, as precise as possible, the final CS location. Jethro4WS can explain why and all that good stuff.

Using pricey headphones, I watched both press conferences again today and urge everyone to watch them again, as Jax49 has recommended. I stand by my early conviction that these two deaths are highly unusual. The word evil was used over and over.

RL may be a hard working farmer who likes to drink a little. He lost a small fortune getting out of his last marriage. RL may be a bit depressed over the way things in his marriages have turned out for him at age 77 and with no one to care for him. He breaks the law due to his drinking which I abhor. He loves his dog, his horses, his property and home. RL has not shown one smidgen of being evil.

they initially said they "suspected foul play", which is pretty standard language for a homicide.

"We are investigating this as a crime scene," Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said at a news conference shortly after 2 p.m. Tuesday. "We suspect foul play."

I was replying to what another poster said. HTH?

Actually you were agreeing with another poster who said that people were saying that the Transfer station was just across the street from where the bodies were found, and that was wrong.

I said that no one ever said that

Retribution? To send a message? There are many reasons that could be logically explained, but obviously, only one that will fit in the end, and we simply don't know yet. It could have been heat of the moment rage over trespassing, which seems the only logical reason I could find if RL was involved, but that would mean he would likely have had to see them there, and I have a hard time figuring that out...how/why, because the when(at least on that particular day) was a fairly small window, it seems. I lean more towards someone who followed them, with a plan.
Why else would a grown man, overdressed for the weather, take two girls into the woods and murder them.
It wasn't a robbery.

They did and they also thought RL walked to the Transfer Station. lol

Actually you were agreeing with another poster who said that people were saying that the Transfer station was just across the street from where the bodies were found, and that was wrong.

I said that no one ever said that

Thank you tlcya! for explaining me the rules. I hope this works out better on the second try.
Please let me know if theres anything wrong with my post and I'll gladly edit the portion out.

First let me present my evidence to support my claims or theories.

Hi I have some theories on what might have taken place on the day of the possible altercation between BG and the victims.

"if you want to understand the artist, show me his art" dr robert ressler, deceased fbi profiler.

[video=youtube;87n-DeWJCU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87n-DeWJCU4[/video]

From 5:08 to about 6:25 he talks about the need to remain secretive regarding the nature of their deaths. I believe the Police is tight lipped about the investigation because of lack of DNA evidence.

In my opinion, if the police had BG DNA they could easily disapprove an attention seeker falsely admitting to the crime, thus not have to worry about releasing information regarding the nature of their deaths. But, in my opinion, since, I believe they don't have BG DNA, they cant release the violent nature of the young girls deaths because if would jeopardize the investigation. The only evidence in my opinion LE has is the violent nature of their deaths. LE knows only the murderer has this piece of information, and its crucial to linking him directly to the crimes because only he knows how he killed them.

I believe the reason the Police, FBI briefed director Comey is, in my opinion, because of the sexual nature of the crime.

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]

fast forward to 7:50 where hes talks about Comey. At the 10:50 second mark He says "the FBI is as entrenched in this as anybody"

And at 11:17 hes asks "whos next, I hate to ask you this question, back in my life I did not have to"

In my opinion this killer has an insatiable need to kill like a psycho sexual murderer. I was wondering why else would the FBI director who deals with a magnitude of problems be briefed twice if this was truly a run of the mill type murders? Im afraid my theories may be correct.

At 14:16 FBI agent Greg Massa says : we've briefed Comey twice on this matter" Wow! in my opinion, they know their dealing with a monster who may strike again and again.

And at 14:40-16:30, He speaks about the Behavioral Science Unit, now renamed Behavior analysis Unit that only deals with Violent crime of a special nature, such as sexual homicide. I wonder why they consulted their expertise? I believe because there a markers in these murders that are extremely alarming to them.

And at 18:00 the officer speaks about not sharing the whole audio. In my opinion, I'm deeply saddened by saying this, Libby and Abby's heart wrenching screams and pleads for mercy were quite possibly recorded by Libbys phone. This is only my theory.

This is what the BAU is involved in to give you a better perspective.

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-behavioral-analysis-unit.mp3/view

QUOTE from this page "Mark Hilts: The perspective that we look at is the behavior, it’s the motivation. It’s the ‘why’ part of a criminal investigation. We’ve done research and interviewed serial killers to understand why they do what they do so that we can help determine how we can catch them."

I believe RL is not even remotely involved in this heinous crime because he does not, in my opinion, fit the profile of a person who would commit such a heinous crime. He has no prior history of burglary, voyeurism, abuse, assault, et cetera. Only drunk driving convictions. In my opinion, as long he didn't deliberately run over someone while drunk, he is not a violent offender and his potential for violent crime in my opinion is extremely slim. The perpetrator in my opinion, didn't just wake up one day and set off to change the history of Delphi forever. I believe, the BG has been experiencing violent fantasies for a number of years. He is in my opinion, a living breathing monstrosity full of lasciviousness and we must delve into his deviant mind if we ever hope to close this horrible chapter in small town Delphi, Indiana.

And since I have provided evidence showing the BAU is involved, I believe BG's psychopathy took hold of him from a young age. In my opinion, fantasizing was not enough and in a sexual frenzy he went berserk on the two innocent girls.

THESE ARE ONLY MY THEORIES, these have not been substantiated by police or the FBI or The mainstream media.

But When interviewing serial killers or violent rapists, the FBI reports that nearly all have experienced traumatic life events during childhood.

A few preliminary remarks on his early childhood/adolescence: For a person to commit an extraordinary act of psyco-sexual murder on two random, unknown (to him), innocent strangers a lot happened in his dark formative past, specifically during his early years. Psychological and quite possibly physical abuse took place. I obviously dont know exactly what upset and made him deeply unhappy, but certain disagreeable things happened to him which made him withdraw into himself and revel in a rich fantasy world of his own creation. This was where he ruled as an absolute tyrannical God. These were not harmless childhood fantasies of saving the princess from the the burning castle. This was where he found refuge from the horrors of his world. This was the crucial period where sex and violence merged in his small developing mind, and sadly with no outside intervention to curb these fantasies they grew more and more powerful ever time he indulged in them, and they finally culminated in a act that would make Lucifer glow.

THESE ARE ONLY MY THEORIES. I seem to have a lot of theories regarding this perp, so bear with me. I am not stating factual stuff. I just want to discuss my theories and hopefully be corrected.

I deleted graphic material in respect to the victims familes.

I believe there was no DNA, pubic hair, clothes fibers, shoe print, tire marks recovered from the dump site. This is only my theory. I believe where dealing with a highly intelligent person. Don't let his dress code fool you. I'm my opinion, he could be smarter than he looks. And so far he is. Abby and Libby were discovered by the police or search and rescue team around noon on the 14th. What time has the coroner declared their time of death? did he kill them soon after the encounter? Is the dump site also the murder site? Or did he kill them in the seculsion of a nearby barn and then dump their bodies at their final resting place. The police is privy to this information, iam not. But this information is key to unlocking this mystery because it gives you the only insight into BG mind.

MORE of my Theories

In my opinion, young caucasian girls are his ideal victim type. Who in other words did he find attractive? Was it Abby or Libby or both? What was the method of murder? The psychopathology of most psycho-sexual killers wont allow them to kill with a gun. I believe this was a chance encounter. The girls happened to be his ideal victim type.

MORE OF my theories.

In my opinion, Ronald logan is an innocent alcoholic who managed to inadvertently to get locked in the crosshairs of LE. He is not wracked with anguish over his perverted, unfulfilled sexual needs. Hes frankly too old, biologically speaking to commit such an overt sexual crime. BG could be very young, in the 17-24 age range. I believe the picture is throwing everyone off his scent. But he could easily be in his early 30's too. He was out hunting that day and the days leading up to it. I believe he is very assertive, even though he has this what appears to me a lackadaisical appearance to him that is not menacing. He obviously is able to control and dominate two teenagers with out getting any defensive wounds (Abby nor libby had any of his DNA under their finger nails). Like a thief in the night he came and went and we have no idea what he has in store for us next.

Thats one helluva first post......MOO

Are there no cars at that spot, or are there no officers visible from the helicopter at that spot?

Is the revised body location based on the parked police car location?

Basically news media are unable to accurately produce a map of the crime scene they are investigating?

The IMO incorrect MSM map shows the bodies were at two different locations. How can that be, if LE mentioned several times, that the girls stayed together and that they do not know, why one of them did not try to escape?

All IMO

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members