IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's one thing to watch a static closed circuit video with no audio of a crime... but a personal recording with audio of two girls being murdered has got to be gut wrenching and really hard to watch, even for people who deal with this kind of crime all the time.

Cops are a pretty tough group who have to be detached enough to do an effective job, but they're human. I saw real emotion in those LEOs, and some of the statements they've made make me think they saw and heard a lot.

Cops are a pretty tough group who have to be detached enough to do an effective job, but they're human. I saw real emotion in those LEOs, and some of the statements they've made make me think they saw and heard a lot.

Me too! I agree. There was something completely overwhelming in either the way the bodies were found or recording of the event... I think the latter.

Me too! I agree. There was something completely overwhelming in either the way the bodies were found or recording of the event... I think the latter.

Or both. moo

I wonder if the link expires after a certain amount of time. My link from yesterday didn't work either.

Dunno. None of the other links I have for MyCase have expired. But I put a note in the media thread how to search for it if the link does expire.

Watch this if you haven't seen it or it's been awhile. I'm sure it's personal to them because it happened on their turf, on their watch, in their community but there is something more as well, IMO. I think they saw and heard what they can't unsee and unhear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo

Dunno. None of the other links I have for MyCase have expired. But I put a note in the media thread how to search for it if the link does expire.

It will depend on the particular court site, in my experience.

( Hi guys. I've been away for a week. I've only missed several threads. Can someone please be so kind as to summarize if there have been any updates in the past week while I try to catch up? Thank you. :wave: )

You didn't reply with quote but I think you are referring to the audio/video done on purpose.

99% of what is said on here can be considered insensitive IMO.

I think the possibility that the perp may have wanted this recorded is a vital clue. If it was a targeted attack he could be sending a message. If a SK it could be a signature.

I am still of the SK opinion from the beginning - that this wasn't his first rodeo, especially after LE put out so many billboards.

But then when LE said they didn't think SK, well that didn't change my mind either;

"Other possible changes in behavior or appearance — like unexpected travel or a drastic haircut — should also be considered, said Massa, adding that there’s no indication that the murders are the work of a serial killer or are connected to other homicides."

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/slain-teen-recorded-mans-voice-before-she-was-killed/

I just want to add this is what makes me furious about some of the critics of LE in this case. LE knows what they're doing, and does anyone really think after viewing the link below they're not working day and night to get this guy? Let them do their job. Until they say the case is cold or they admit they screwed up, I'm in their corner even though I wish they'd update us daily how close they are to an arrest.

Watch this if you haven't t seen it or it's been awhile. I'm sure it's personal to them because it happened on their turf, on their watch, in their community but there is something more as well, IMO. I think they saw and heard what they can't unsee and unhear.

My video playback is being a pain at the moment, so I can't get the name, but the one who really got me in that PC was the gray-haired LEO w/glasses who spoke for a bit. I don't recall if I saw any actual tears from him but I didn't need to. He struck me as one of those men who probably keep a good handle on their emotions most of the time, but I could (imo) hear in his voice and see in his face that this case really got to him..it caused me to tear up that's for sure.

jmo

I just want to add this is what makes me furious about some of the critics of LE in this case. LE knows what they're doing, and does anyone really think after viewing the link below they're not working day and night to get this guy? Let them do their job. Until they say the case is cold or they admit they screwed up, I'm in their corner even though I wish they'd update us daily how close they are to an arrest.

And it's not necessarily a screw up if they don't solve the case... maybe there was no evidence left at the crime scene and the tips were not relevant to the perpetrator.

Is the level of proof needed to get a court order (SW) for DNA from a suspect a higher level than a general search warrant for his property?

My video playback is being a pain at the moment, so I can't get the name, but the one who really got me in that PC was the gray-haired LEO w/glasses who spoke for a bit. I don't recall if I saw any actual tears from him but I didn't need to. He struck me as one of those men who probably keep a good handle on their emotions most of the time, but I could (imo) hear in his voice and see in his face that this case really got to him..it caused me to tear up that's for sure.

jmo

Superintendent Doug Carter of ISP?

ETA Supt Carter is the one who told Alexis McAdams on camera that they have DNA. This man is not at the bottom of the totem pole in the state police so I'll assume he knows of which he spoke.

Attachments

• IMG_8671.jpg
    IMG_8671.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 96

jmo

Watch Sgt. Perrine of ISP overcome with emotion if you can find that clip.

I am still of the SK opinion from the beginning - that this wasn't his first rodeo, especially after LE put out so many billboards.

But then when LE said they didn't think SK, well that didn't change my mind either;

"Other possible changes in behavior or appearance — like unexpected travel or a drastic haircut — should also be considered, said Massa, adding that there’s no indication that the murders are the work of a serial killer or are connected to other homicides."

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/slain-teen-recorded-mans-voice-before-she-was-killed/

When LE said they didn't think SK why did you still hold firm to your feeling it was?

I lean towards SK or targeted.
The nagging thought about SK is why there? It's like the middle of nowhere IMO.
Unless the area has significance to him why would he be there? A local who moved and was visiting the cemetary? Or an elderly relative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en