IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it really is incredible how much the picture resemble one another. As one member said they look like "paper dolls.

Hopefully the speculation will be over with an arrest soon. I hope people who believe or don't believe in a theory accept LE's findings.

Hello fellow members and guests. I am newbie here, but I have been following the case closely since its inception. I enjoy reading what everyone says and I have learned a lot from you guys. Disclaimer, the following is all IMO.

I don’t have much of a background in law or crime, but I have had experience in psychology and sociology in the past. I was introduced to crime in the famous movie Silence of the Lambs. In this case, I think it is good to go back to the beginning.

What is it that the BG sought? What was his purpose for doing this? He could have been anywhere that day but he chose that location. Could it have been the location, or was it that he had targeted one of them from a past encounter? The girls didn’t know him because LG recorded him. If she knew him, she would have said his name at some point. LE would have heard this as well since they have the video and the case would be a lot further along. But, he could have seen them somewhere else. Perhaps, there in earlier days. Does anyone know how often the girls went there? When was the last time?

The physical description of the BG has been discussed thoroughly, so I will focus on the voice.

The BG had a cold, commanding type voice. The words came off as though he was not out of control, but that he was in charge and in command of the situation. He had the presence of an older man that wasn’t afraid of what he had coming. He had sought this out.

I do think he is, more likely than not, to be in his 40s. This crime required the energy of someone younger and in better shape than RL. The scary part is that he did this so well with only one slip up that we know about being the phone/video evidence. Although, assuming he didn’t fool with the phones, LE had no way of tracking him and they didn’t get any fingerprints from him off the phones.

Very good post, IMO. :welcome6:

Hopefully the speculation will be over with an arrest soon. I hope people who believe or don't believe in a theory accept LE's findings.

The bridge guy (BG) and RL are not of the same height. RL is much taller. The photo of RL appears to have been shrunken to make him the exact same height as the BG. Look at the size of their heads. They do not match.

This is a plausible theory, also a motive of vengeance toward a parent or grandparent. That innocent children are sometimes used as pawns to inflict pain and misery is utterly despicable but not uncommon.

A scenario such as this would also fit what LE described as "a complex case".

Definitely. I mean is there any worse pain you can possibly cause a parent or grandparent than to murder their child? I'm not even a parent myself but have to think I'd much rather they take me than my child! Definitely agree that using children as pawns is all too common really so perhaps that's why my mind jumped to this line of thought. That and of course the fact that it is much rarer for this to have been a completely random crime where the killer had no connection whatsoever to the victim, I'm assuming even less common if the killer is indeed not a SK (though I've also definitely considered that as well and don't know what to make of LE saying it's not). I just think overall that if it was not a SK, then the chances are extremely high there was some kind of targeted personal motive even if the girls themselves had no idea who the killer was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

??? Do you need me to link the court cases again for your to read.

Arrested in 2014 for OWI + other charges. Took a plea deal and had probation with provisions for him to follow then.

He violated that plea deal provision's by drinking at the Americus pizza joint and driving his car to the transfer station. That was what he was arrested for, nothing to do with AW and LG. He pled guilty to the PV. He'll be sentenced tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time.

I'm well aware of all of that and my post didn't contradict any of that in any way. However, he did take a plea deal last week that led to dropped charges of false informing and obstruction. It is my understanding that those are new counts and they are likely to be related to the parole violation itself, although the prosecutor will neither confirm nor deny.

"When asked if the two dropped charges were related to the Delphi double homicide investigation, Bean said he couldn’t comment." (link)

I would think that if they weren't new charges, he would just say that rather than no-commenting.

:thinking:

Accusing people that have been arrested for unrelated matters can also compromise the investigation. I remember LE specifically saying exactly that early on. LE said something about other people not wanting to come forward because SM is crucifying others that have been questioned. (or arrested on unrelated matters)
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I look forward to the mods expunging all posts which insinuate RL's guilt, when it becomes clear, either through LE statement or an arrest of someone else, that RL had absolutely nothing to do with these crimes. RL has not been named a POI or suspect. In fact, LE has repeatedly said RL is not a suspect at this time. If that isn't enough to keep the sleuthing of RL to a bare minimum, I don't know what is. I guess I'm just not that smart.

The bridge guy (BG) and RL are not of the same height. RL is much taller. The photo of RL appears to have been shrunken to make him the exact same height as the BG. Look at the size of their heads. They do not match.

In your opinion. The only opinion that really matters when they're arresting someone is LE's and what LE can prove, I don't think that's an opinion but a simple fact.

Hey Everyone,

The thread will be closing shortly and reopening in the morning.

I'm not really sure LE has given a height for BG . So I'm not sure I can make a determination of how tall each are based solely on that photo comparison. Also I'm not sure the height was the reason for the sleuther to make that image comparison JMO

In your opinion. The only opinion that really matters when they're arresting someone is LE's and what LE can prove, I don't think that's an opinion but a simple fact.

You don't think that RL's photo appears to have been shrunken? I am a broadcast journalist with a Bachelors degree in broadcast journalism and I work in law enforcement. I've worked in videography and with still photograpers. It appears that RL's photo was deliberately altered and made smaller so that his height matches that of the guy on the bridge (Bridge Guy/BG).

I'm not really sure LE has given a height for BG . So I'm not sure I can make a determination of how tall each are based solely on that photo comparison. Also I'm not sure the height was the reason for the sleuther to make that image comparison JMO

I don't understand--- the very fact that the two photos appear to show people of the exact same height is HUGE. It's almost a perfect physical match. But, I still believe that the photo of RL was altered (shrunken) to make him appear to be the same height as the Bridge Guy (BG).

In reality, RL is much taller than the guy on the bridge.

Oh no, I didn't mean specifically you or even here....I just meant that I remember them saying that early on (about several arrests they made--not just RL). I'll try to find the link.
I'll wait with "baited" breath......JK :) I've read and viewed the interviews already. My interpretation is just different than others.

I'll wait with "baited" breath......JK :) I've read and viewed the interviews already. My interpretation is just different than others.

Link with proof is upthread. :)

Have a good night all.

May justice come tomorrow for Libby and Abby. :bedtime:

or, could it be that RL looks like the suspect? They certainly carry themselves in the same manner. The comparison pic shows that.

No. The photo of the property owner has been augmented so that his coat is the same shape as the suspect's coat, and the pants are equally augmented.

I don't understand--- the very fact that the two photos appear to show people of the exact same height is HUGE. It's almost a perfect physical match. But, I still believe that the photo of RL was altered (shrunken) to make him appear to be the same height as the Bridge Guy (BG).

How tall is BG in reality?

We've heard nothing in relation to his drive to Lafayette? I find this interesting. Why?

I agree, good question. A recent charge of obstruction of justice means he attempted to pervert the course of justice by misleading LE in some way during an investigation. Could this have to do with his alibi? Of course this is purely speculation on my part.

I think Nin even said someone altered the height. The thread is going to close but I think that post is back a page or 2

Thread will reopen in the morning.
G'night
Tricia

Good Morning!

I'm curious about everyone's thoughts about how this unfolded.

I'm assuming that the suspect parked his vehicle in the trees at the South end of the cemetery, and that he accessed the bridge from the SE end. If that is true, was he at the North entrance to the park when the girls arrived? Did he have another victim in mind, perhaps he saw a single woman in the parking area? What led him to park in a secluded area and look for a victim in the park?

Also, given that there is a somewhat similar murder 5 years ago in Iowa, is there an industry that is common in Iowa and Indiana, and a job that doesn't involve long hauling? Although it may seem unlikely that two similar murders five years apart are related, look at Joran van der Sloot - two similar murders five years apart.

Good Morning WS friends. I certainly hope that RL's hearing isn't delayed & that it brings some answers towards solving the murder of these girls. Prayers for the families & LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309