IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At. This. Time.

Seems more than clear to me that they aren't saying he isn't, which is pretty significant to me since they've been very willing to say others that have had warrants served or interviews with LE were cleared.

LE: <crickets chirping>

LEOs, please, I beg of you, please release some information soon and arrest the responsible person before I suffer an aneurism or start drinking. TIA

As I see it they have no suspects......
They are looking for one.....
I don't think any DNA was found..
This dude on the bridge could be anyone.
and could be anywhere.
I dont think think they will find this guy.
But that's jmo

I have calmed down. I hope a few of you have calmed down too and will stop discussing moderation. Discuss the case.

If we ever get any solid information about any other search warrants we can discuss. By that I mean we know who is named in the search warrant and where the search took place and how it is connected to the case.

RL owned the land where Abby and Libby were found. Police had enough probable cause to get a search warrant for his house. Police say RL is not cooperating. RL has lied. RL was just sentenced to 3.5 years for driving convictions.

Do you all understand why RL is allowed to be sleuthed? If you cannot then I am afraid I can't make it any clearer.

If you do not like it I encourage you to find another forum.

Thank you,

Tricia

I think we understand but I personally cannot see what else there is to sleuth about RL. The bodies of the girls were only just on his land which was easily accessible by absolutely anybody AFAICS. So he lied, but so have a lot of others if we go by what LE have said. If nothing else is released by LE (a moving shot of BG would be good) then I think we will struggle with our theories. MOO.

I always figured LE is probably not mentioning the family member's name because the person is also a minor, perhaps, and probably suffering badly right now. I will see if I can find the link others discussed yesterday though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I see it they have no suspects......
They are looking for one.....
I don't think any DNA was found..
This dude on the bridge could be anyone.
and could be anywhere.
I dont think think they will find this guy.
But that's jmo

I'm in absolute agreement that the BG could be anyone, including RL.

I always figured LE is probably not mentioning the family member's name because the person is also a minor, perhaps, and probably suffering badly right now. I will see if I can find the link others discussed yesterday though.

It was an older sister, according to media reports, who dropped them off. If she was the same person to pick up, no idea, but I think I've seen a recent post to that effect.

Another thought I won't put well. When I put up photos of an outing on FB in a location, it lumps them together, and you can identify them as 1 of 17, 2 of 17 etc. Does Snapchat do that, and if it does, can we look at the original photo of Abby and see if there were other photos for the afternoon and how many? I get that it probably doesn't matter because we don't have them, but I would like to know that the photo of Abby is x of xx for the outing. It doesn't solve anything, I get that, but I'd like to know because that's just me, and odd details intrigue me. I wish I could link to the original screenshot of the Abby photo (where I recall it being x of 17), but I am also linkless...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No offence but I don’t think this helps his case as it give credence to him possibly behaving with no regard to others as well.

All imo

But it may help us understand his odd behavior.

I don't have a problem with RL's statement, as long as he's innocent. I mean let's be honest. But for the murders of the girls, he would not have been scrutinized and arrested.

I don't mind that he got arrested for violating probation though. Repeat offense drunk driving is deadly. If he kills someone while driving drunk he will be charged with murder.

For those complaining about RL being discussed, he's the only thing in the news recently, really, that's new about this case. So he's going to be discussed until that changes.

Finally, I find posts vilifying entire groups of people, claiming such people are naturally prone to violence, sex abuse and animal abuse, and without one suggestion that any such people are suspects or were involved in the crime, urging the public to consider such people to be suspects, to be extremely disturbing and highly offensive. This is the kind of thing that results in innocent immigrants being assaulted and even murdered by unhinged persons who take such attitudes to heart.
I'm sad to see such sentiments expressed here with not so much as a raised eyebrow in response.

Seems more than clear to me that they aren't saying he isn't, which is pretty significant to me since they've been very willing to say others that have had warrants served or interviews with LE were cleared.
RSBM
Trouble is AFAIK they haven't named those others in the warrants, so if they have been cleared or not, they weren't named in the first place, so we're none the wiser really. You don't have the link to where LE cleared the people in the 70 other warrants and subpoenas do you ? That's a lot of suspects to clear IMO.

It's election year for county officials in Indiana. The face that's known tends to get the vote. Simple politics, nothing more.
I believe it is. And this baffles me as well. With respect to LE, why so many at hearings and sentencings for pv's??? Aren't there bigger fish to fry? Getting frustrated now. This is all so weird. JMO

I don't have a problem with RL's statement, as long as he's innocent. I mean let's be honest. But for the murders of the girls, he would not have been scrutinized and arrested.

I don't mind that he got arrested for violating probation though. Repeat offense drunk driving is deadly. If he kills someone while driving drunk he will be charged with murder.

For those complaining about RL being discussed, he's the only thing in the news recently, really, that's new about this case. So he's going to be discussed until that changes.

Finally, I find posts vilifying entire groups of people, claiming such people are naturally prone to violence, sex abuse and animal abuse, and without one suggestion that any such people are suspects or were involved in the crime, urging the public to consider such people to be suspects, to be extremely disturbing and highly offensive. This is the kind of thing that results in innocent immigrants being assaulted and even murdered by unhinged persons who take such attitudes to heart.
I'm sad to see such sentiments expressed here with not so much as a raised eyebrow in response.
I think some of us are just scrolling and rolling and trying to stay out of trouble best we can.
( mods will take care of it hopefully)

Hey, I asked this before but was buried by BG hat vs hoodie vs hockey mask posts....

Does anyone know if LE is still running billboards across multiple States??

Hey, I asked this before but was buried by BG hat vs hoodie vs hockey mask posts....

Does anyone know if LE is still running billboards across multiple States??
I thought I read some had been pulled but don't quote me as gospel.
And it was a back to front camo in the end apparently.

They would show in order taken if they were uploaded to her story. But snapchats also disappear unless they hit save on every single one.

Respectfully, there was a poster (sorry, I don't remember name) who objected to the post and other posters thanked the poster for the objection, followed very swiftly by Tricia's objection to the post and closing of the thread. I think these actions qualify as a "raised eyebrow". MOO

I think some of us are just scrolling and rolling and trying to stay out of trouble best we can.

Given the warnings we had earlier, I chose to tactfully demonstrate that the person had no basis for their suggestion/racism by asking for evidence/links for why their theory should be accepted as credible.

But in case it wasn't clear, I think it was classless and ignorant to target immigrants or any people group as a whole. We should save our attention for individuals (not just RL - any) whose actions connect them to the crime, scene, etc. and who have been served probable cause warrants but are not yet cleared by police.

They would show in order taken if they were uploaded to her story. But snapchats also disappear unless they hit save on every single one.

Got it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members