IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R/L; "Maybe in the future no one will be murdered in my backyard".

Me; "Well I sure hope this is the case sir....and sorry the heinous death of those two innocent kids inconvenienced you like this".
R/L; "Maybe in the future no one will be murdered in my backyard".
Well that would be a horrific coincidence wouldn't it?

Where is the well developed theory that RL murdered these girls?
My as I have asked more than once is why aren't other suspects being presented?
I suggested that slaughter plants who hire criminals as well as illegal immigrants be looked at.
Law enforcement has repeatedly said RL was not a suspect and that includes the district attorney and Sheriff.
Why do posters ignore these statements?
I know we who believe RL is innocent and proclaim it need to sit down and shut up.

I don't think posters are ignoring those statements. I just think some have found facts and documents which suggest it's not as cut and dry as that.

Police got a probable cause search warrant to either clear RL or look at him closer. They haven't yet announced their findings one way or the other on that.

The police haven't named RL or anyone else an official suspect and likely, in my opinion, won't until they have sufficient evidence to charge a person. But until then, as recently as today, they continue to say RL is "involved with the investigation."

I think it is these kinds of statements in addition to the bodies being found on the property, RL injecting himself in the media, his past criminal record etc. which lead people to continue to consider what kind of role or connection he might have.

Do you have any evidence or links that help us understand what makes your theories (a slaughterhouse plant employee or immigrant) credible. I would love to hear if any of them have a connection to the property, were seen around the area that day, have given interviews to media, have had probable cause search warrants issued, or have had police say something like they are trying to "clear or look at them closer."

I for one would love to dig into your theory more if you provide some links etc. to explore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we could just quit focusing on RL and starting looking at other suspects I wouldn't complain.
How many illegal immigrants work in slaughter houses in Indiana?
There has been psychological studies showing that many of these workers enjoy violence and beat, sexual abuse and torment animals.
Sorry but the truth is law enforcement has also served search warrants on other properties as well as arrested individuals and no one is even talking about that.

This is about the worst post I have ever read. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ok. this thread has turned into a bit of a ***** fest.

Closing the thread rather than give time outs.

If you want to post about other people please go ahead on another forum.

www.reddit.com

www.Topix.com

Stop it on this thread.

I have calmed down. I hope a few of you have calmed down too and will stop discussing moderation. Discuss the case.

If we ever get any solid information about any other search warrants we can discuss. By that I mean we know who is named in the search warrant and where the search took place and how it is connected to the case.

RL owned the land where Abby and Libby were found. Police had enough probable cause to get a search warrant for his house. Police say RL is not cooperating. RL has lied. RL was just sentenced to 3.5 years for driving convictions.

Do you all understand why RL is allowed to be sleuthed? If you cannot then I am afraid I can't make it any clearer.

If you do not like it I encourage you to find another forum.

Thank you,

Tricia

I also agree with this. It would take a few minutes of their time to say this.

The only thing I can think is that there is DNA from the house they are waiting on.

i think that may be the case re DNA but an official clearance would certainly make life behind bars for RL a whole lot easier, especially if hes going into the general population as one poster suggested. I would hate to think that he became the victim of prison "justice"especially if its unfounded. Sooner LE can make an official and definitive statement about this man's status the better for everyone..im still on the fence..jmo

X[h=1]Search Warrant[/h]A court order authorizing the examination of a place for the purpose of discovering contraband, stolenproperty, or evidence of guilt to be used in the prosecution of a criminal action.
A search warrant is a judicial document that authorizes police officers to search a person or place toobtain evidence for presentation in criminal prosecutions. Police officers obtain search warrants bysubmitting affidavits and other evidence to a judge or magistrate to establish Probable Cause tobelieve that a search will yield evidence related to a crime. If satisfied that the officers have establishedprobable cause, the judge or magistrate will issue the warrant.

People on this thread have compassion IMO. But this thread is about Abby and Libby. We speak for them.

Glad we can discuss this again.

I trust LE is collecting evidence and "quietly" making progress as they suggested. I really hope they make another statement and perhaps release some additional details soon. I can't help but thinking there may be some unknown details that would help the public identify the perpetrator.

Thanks to everyone who is tuning in here and working toward justice for Libby and Abby!

I suspect LE knows several details about BG that we don't, and maybe just pared down the description for the official statement released after this one? If, for instance, the "scarf" is the typical type seen worn by motorcyclists, which covers the lower half of the face when pulled up, maybe they also know from video surveillance or witnesses that he left on a motorcycle. They likely wouldn't want to give him indication that they might know these details, so that might prompt them to leave the scarf out of the official description released later. JMO. Or, maybe they were as unsure about it being a scarf as everyone here?
BBM
That's because it differed from the official LE reports
"The photograph appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie."

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

And most other MSM reports;
http://ktla.com/2017/02/22/murdered...of-suspect-police-release-audio-of-his-voice/
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5854975/

I always wondered why they won't say who was supose to pick them up.

My understanding from a quote or link posted yesterday from media and/or LE comments is that the person who was to pick them up is the same person who dropped them off. If this is incorrect, apologies, but I recall it was discussed yesterday.

I always wondered why they won't say who was supose to pick them up.

I think because whoever was supposed to pick them up was late..it keeps accusations and blame off the person..probably a family member who feels guilty enuf.

My understanding from a quote or link posted yesterday from media and/or LE comments is that the person who was to pick them up is the same person who dropped them off. If this is incorrect, apologies, but I recall it was discussed yesterday.

This was my understanding as well.

But they said

He. Is. Not. A. Suspect.

Seems pretty clear to me.

At. This. Time.

Seems more than clear to me that they aren't saying he isn't, which is pretty significant to me since they've been very willing to say others that have had warrants served or interviews with LE were cleared.

LE: <crickets chirping>

LEOs, please, I beg of you, please release some information soon and arrest the responsible person before I suffer an aneurism or start drinking. TIA

I know that was mentioned yesterday but I couldn't find where LE ever said that. Could it be when time came too be picked up nobody was there.

I think because whoever was supposed to pick them up was late..it keeps accusations and blame off the person..probably a family member who feels guilty enuf.

Even if they were six hours late, no one had the right to murder those two beautiful girls.

I realize that isn't what you meant but it needs saying again, the person who killed them is the only one who bears any responsibility for what happened to them.

Even if they were six hours late, no one had the right to murder those two beautiful girls.

I realize that isn't what you meant but it needs saying again, the person who killed them is the only one who bears any responsibility for what happened to them.
Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members