IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
This totally makes sense. They have tried and tried to work with this guy..to no avail. They had no choice but to lock him up this time. It has nothing to do with the murders.
I agree. The judge had to lock him up this time. I kind of understand RL's anger. He probably figured he had helped LE, as much as he could, after the bodies were found. Then, suddenly, LE turned from friends to enemies, holding him accountable for the PVs. I doubt he has ever admitted he has a problem.

Changing the subject slightly... Many threads ago I said:

I don't think RL is BG.
I do think RL knows or is related to BG.
I'm not sure whether RL knows he knows or is related to BG.

But now that RL is not cooperating I think it means he has realised he knows or is related to BG.

RBBM

I def have thought about this......but per forum rules not allowed to slueth

Good Luck!

I don't think it's worth discussing quote marks. RL is not a suspect the Sheriff said. IMO RL will never be cleared because only a court can do that .e.g.when and if LE catch the murderer.
Not true. Ask the Ramseys… they were officially cleared by the Boulder DA.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Changing the subject slightly... Many threads ago I said:

I don't think RL is BG.
I do think RL knows or is related to BG.
I'm not sure whether RL knows he knows or is related to BG.

But now that RL is not cooperating I think it means he has realised he knows or is related to BG.
Glad we got that cleared up. Trouble is he might forget he knows, if he knows.

Am I the only one who does not get the big deal about his statement.

Let's take it at face value , he is now serving 3 and a half years in jail because somebody killed and dumped two bodies on his property

Random people have also accused him of this crime as well and made his life a misery when there is not one bit of proof he is guilty

He would also more than likely of gotten away with breaking probation if they had not been found on his property (it does not make it right but it means he probably is resentful)

So he is angry and annoyed and said something tactless , I don't see the big deal.

Something RL said "He said the land well his land looked pristine". People are taking that wrong. He is talking about his land his property. The value of such land I believe. Not that the crime scene was pristine.

PRISTINE a : not spoiled, corrupted, or polluted (as by civilization) : pure a pristine forest

I have often thought how beautiful it was in the State Park in the mountains where my sister's night of torture finally came to an end. She was murdered... She loved it there. We played there and had picnics as children. That is probably the irony going through RL's head when he says pristine. I can understand his thoughts perfectly. It is hard to imagine something so brutal taking place in such a beautiful spot like that.... but it happened to Abby and Liberty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying that killing the girls and leaving them on his property would not, in my view, be at all likely. Because if you have to lie about emptying trash...you really have to come up with a good one if you come home from the trash run and abduct and murder two children on your own land.
Well there's always that trip to Lafayette to score some tropical fish? Is there truth to this or was this a lie to cover the TS trip? Shoot, buying tropical fish is a "good one". I'm still curious about Lafayette and that we have no follow up on this.

I've done a lot of reading and rolling today, and I've been frustrated by some of what I read and there are horses I really would like to see have proper burials. But opinions other than mine still have value and make me think outside my box. Especially when they are thoughtfully put, clearly stated, and not speculative. MOO - we do most for Abby and Libby by keeping an open mind that absorbs new information and focusing it to move forward in their case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To answer your two questions… No different. And yes we have been given permission by Tricia based on the probable cause SW. See the first few posts of each thread for her explanation. I understand some folks don't agree, but there's plenty that do. There's always the block or scroll and roll options for those that don't want to consider RL as a viable suspect. I scroll and roll quite a bit when I see posts that don't make sense to me, but those are just my opinions and no one has to agree with them.

If what you're saying is true, then it'd have been less problematic if we were told regular, unlimited sleuthing is allowed. For all intents and purposes, it certainly has been. It still makes me hesitate, knowing the hysteria that surrounds this case and the reckless sleuthing I've witnessed in other cases. But at least the rules would be clear. :)

BBM
This totally makes sense. They have tried and tried to work with this guy..to no avail. They had no choice but to lock him up this time. It has nothing to do with the murders.

So 4 times in 4yrs?

Then no one will be saying anything.
The thread will die.

I just don't know where all the hate for this man comes from.

I haven't seen a single person say they hated him or call him the murderer. I think the problem is you aren't interested in discussing RL so you want the entire forum to stop taking about it. While I am not sure where I stand on RL, I am committed to the idea that people with different opinions are free and WELCOME to share here.

If you have other more compelling theories, please research and outline them. I promise you if they are good and seem to hold weight for others, it will spark other avenues of discussion.

Don't give up.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ner-sentenced-in-charges-unrelated-to-murders

"A friend of Logan's offered this explanation about his statement: "I think he was very stressed over that and upset and he probably did need a beer, I know I would, I would need more than one, so I think he did."

Sheesh "with fronds like these who needs anemones" (Finding Nemo)
I do think this is partially what he meant. There is always an excuse to drink though, when you're an alcoholic. It is a disease and becomes the go to coping skill. The odds that he had his first beer on Feb 27 at a pizza king since his last sentencing are slim to none but if you're appealing to the court and public, and yourself, for sympathy, it seems like a good excuse.

I think the possible discrepancies in his alibi, arguably insensitive statements and behavior, etc are not necessarily out of malice but symptoms of being an habitual offender and likely an alcoholic. If he has any connection to the murders, it is through knowing who BG is or seeing more than he's disclosed- not a direct involvement, imo, jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well, it remains unclear to me. I can see no difference between what we're allowed to do, even though LE has repeatedly said RL is not a suspect in the murders, and what we would be allowed to do if, in fact, LE had said RL is a suspect in the murders. In both cases, we'd have to say we don't know for sure and, therefore, it'd only be an opinion. I guess I have a hard time seeing any real limits to the sleuthing. Does that make sense? :eek:
Makes perfect sense. I think you understand what is allowed, but seems you may be having difficulty accepting it. JMO. Nothing wrong with disagreeing. [emoji4]

Then no one will be saying anything.
The thread will die.

I just don't know where all the hate for this man comes from.

Good points, all of them. I don't like using the ignore feature because it will just make me tunnel visioned and less open-minded. That's unhealthy, IMO.

I love reading opposing views because it really helps me to re-evaluate my position and that's what sleuths do. New information and new ideas come forward every day and that's what makes it so special here.

To ignore the majority of the posters here is silly. Like you said, the thread would go cold/silent.

For me, being open minded to all ideas is the only way to go.

Am I the only one who does not get the big deal about his statement.

Let's take it at face value , he is now serving 3 and a half years in jail because somebody killed and dumped two bodies on his property

Random people have also accused him of this crime as well and made his life a misery when there is not one bit of proof he is guilty

He would also more than likely of gotten away with breaking probation if they had not been found on his property (it does not make it right but it means he probably is resentful)

So he is angry and annoyed and said something tactless , I don't see the big deal.
The big deal is that he is directing his anger outward instead of inward. For those who hope to see him rehabilitated and eliminate future risk for others ' safety should he drink and drive, inward motivation is necessary. I can see it being triggering for those who have personal experiences with alcoholism and/or drunk drivers. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't think so , his being caught breaking probation came about because of the crime.

Am I wrong ?

I see what you're saying. But I guess I tend to think he brought it on himself by breaking the rules of his probation (not to mention all his past offenses). BTW, I wish no ill-will on this man, I just don't think he should blame the deaths of these two girls for his own actions. That's all.

I hope my post earlier today was not misconstrued. I personally just meant I was sick of seeing RL being talked about constantly (meaning Im extremely frustrated that that's ALL we really seem to have at this point, almost 8 long weeks later! I'm angry that there hasn't been an arrest, Im furious that a killer has still managed to evade the long arm of the law, Im sad beyond words that these 2 beautiful young ladies had their lives stolen and in a most horrible way. ) That's all the emotions that ran the undercurrents of my post which most likely did not come across correctly. I will try to write more carefully or just not post at all lol . Have a good evening everyone. I hope there is a break in the case very soon.

Man your ignore buttons because I'm going to bring out the Victrola and broken records again.

We do not know where LE is in the investigation. We do not know if BG has or has not been identified. We do not know what evidence may or may not exculpate RL. We do not know how these girls died. We do not know how close LE is to effecting an arrest.

We do not know a heck of a lot more than we do know, and that's all I am sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay