IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having dealt with judges who seem to feel the need to "lecture" you during sentencing, I would imagine the judge told RL something along the lines of "maybe in the future, think twice before having another drink" which would've prompted a reply like the one RL gave.
RL is entitled to his reaction. It's unfortunate he sounds like the person on the tape.

My sense is, even if there were two people, this was a very fluid ambush-like situation and BG knew what he was going to do once he was in their space and he did so with not much effort. I say that also because of what appears to be a very short crime timeline.

This has been my sense of what happened also. Having read about other crimes similar to this and how the killer(s) were able to pull it off, it seems that this must have followed a very similar type of crime. Multiple victims being controlled by a single perpetrator is not uncommon if the perpetrator has the element of surprise and a threatening weapon.
I'm sure that the evidence recorded by Libby is truly the "stuff of nightmares" and "down the hill" is about all I could handle hearing. The voice, if it truly matches the image, sounds cold-natured, commanding, and like someone not to be disregarded.

Remember, that the kidnapping victims who have been found years later were controlled by fear and threats. (Example Shasta Groene, Steven Stayner, Scott Hornbeck, Jaycee Dugard) This is probably all it took to make the girls move to a location where the perpetrator(s) commited this crime,

IMO and MOO of course,

[video=twitter;851904806688104450]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/851904806688104450[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 6m
6 minutes ago

WATCH: As police search for suspect(s) who killed Abby and Libby - Carroll County Sheriff reports BIG increase in gun permit applications

Interesting the WS Crimecon will be in IN (Indianapolis).

Last night I was talking with a friend who had a wanted killer living in her neighborhood undetected for years. He had simply changed his name, was hiding in plain sight, living day to day like a normal person.

Maybe BG is doing this. My thought for the day is maybe he lives in Indianapolis.

Iirc there were someone/others? That backed out for what ever reason that where suppose to go with Abby &Libby that day, i wonder if their SM was looked at as to who could/would have known. Jmo

A male friend of the girls listed on Instagram he wishes he had went with the girls that day and not backed out. Paraphrasing. Jmo

What are your opinions as to why they removed the white pickup from his property? I am really curious as to why it was removed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not my opinion, but based on what LE said the day they seized the truck, they're looking for evidence to tie RL to or clear him in the murders.

Does anyone remember who? IIRC, it was Sgt. Kim Riley of ISP addressing why the probable cause SW was served on March 17.

Yippee! Where did you get that? Can I have one?:loveyou:
LOL, sure you can! I got it here:

www.cosgan.de

b025.gif

Hello all!
Quickly I have something to share. (At work still) about 5 hours ago a friend of mine that lives in Kirklin, Indiana said down her street but near 38 local police, state police & FBI with 2 tan vans were there. She said you never, ever see this here. Especially down my street. I texted back Possibly you think it could be about Abby & Libby? She said I have no idea but gonna now go on my porch and investigate with my binoculars! I haven't heard back.. just curious how close is that to Delphi? Maybe it is nothing to do with this case but makes me go hmmm... 🤔🤔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Me too. I was leaning towards RL due to the interviews and actions, but the voice pushed me over that fence. I think it sounds exactly like him. IMO

What gets me is we talk about this crime as if BG knew how everything would play out ahead of time. He couldn't know the girls would video him, instead of running. He couldn't know they wouldn't split up, and he would lose control of one of them. They must've seen him coming from a distance. They could've run at that point and he wouldn't have been able to do much of anything being so far up from the ground. What really explains the girls waiting where they were until he arrives there other than they expected him to come?

Hello all!
Quickly I have something to share. (At work still) about 5 hours ago a friend of mine that lives in Kirklin, Indiana said down her street but near 38 local police, state police & FBI with 2 tan vans were there. She said you never, ever see this here. Especially down my street. I texted back Possibly you think it could be about Abby & Libby? She said I have no idea but gonna now go on my porch and investigate with my binoculars! I haven't heard back.. just curious how close is that to Delphi? Maybe it is nothing to do with this case but makes me go hmmm... ����

Alert alert.

Hello all!
Quickly I have something to share. (At work still) about 5 hours ago a friend of mine that lives in Kirklin, Indiana said down her street but near 38 local police, state police & FBI with 2 tan vans were there. She said you never, ever see this here. Especially down my street. I texted back Possibly you think it could be about Abby & Libby? She said I have no idea but gonna now go on my porch and investigate with my binoculars! I haven't heard back.. just curious how close is that to Delphi? Maybe it is nothing to do with this case but makes me go hmmm... ����

<40 miles. There are plenty of criminals on the loose and lots of raids so I'm not going to get too excited until you hear back, but I doubt the LEOs say why they're there.

Hello all!
Quickly I have something to share. (At work still) about 5 hours ago a friend of mine that lives in Kirklin, Indiana said down her street but near 38 local police, state police & FBI with 2 tan vans were there. She said you never, ever see this here. Especially down my street. I texted back Possibly you think it could be about Abby & Libby? She said I have no idea but gonna now go on my porch and investigate with my binoculars! I haven't heard back.. just curious how close is that to Delphi? Maybe it is nothing to do with this case but makes me go hmmm... &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;

48 min*(36.2*mi)*
via IN-38 W and US-421 N

Maybe we should head downstairs?

Just wondering, is it normal to have higher ranking LE involved in a high profile murder case accompany transport/sentencing of a prisoner on much lesser charges which are 'unrelated to the murder case'?

Sorry, a little behind and catching up, so maybe this has already been discussed...

Are you referring to Sheriff Leazenby?

Judging from police blotters in the area I've read, Sheriff Leazenby's name shows up in many minor investigations (trespassing, for instance). I don't have links at the moment, but was just reading some last night.

What gets me is we talk about this crime as if BG knew how everything would play out ahead of time. He couldn't know the girls would video him, instead of running. He couldn't know they wouldn't split up, and he would lose control of one of them. They must've seen him coming from a distance. They could've run at that point and he wouldn't have been able to do much of anything being so far up from the ground. What really explains the girls waiting where they were until he arrives there other than they expected him to come?

Were Probably too scared to pass him back on the bridge so was
hoping he would walk pass them and they could walk back imo

Same here. The prisons and jails here in Indiana are bursting at the seams as it is, a non-violent old man shouldn't be sent to prison. Jail time? Maybe. JMO.
They have to keep him off the roads no matter how old he is. He's a menace to others every time he gets behind the wheel and is drinking. Period. If you want to see "violent", look at the remains of drunk driving accidents.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member