IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. just wow, lat and longitude included. Thanks for the information. How scary.

Another good reason to lock your wi-fi because bad guys love to find unsecured wi-fi to surf CP or whatever criminal acts they're engaged in.

After visiting Delphi twice this week and talking with some old friends and one of Libby's family members, MHO is that that LE does not have Libby's physical phone. Also MHO is the family still has confidence and hope in LR.

Thank you.

I'm really glad someone else is thinking this way. Looking at who is in charge of the investigative team I see a lot of baby boomers and no offense and this is not an ageist statement but someone has got to tell these people that it's time for them to go ahead and enjoy life thanks for your expertise but please move on there's more than enough Gen Xers Who have been patiently watching the baby boomers dominate professional work spaces and culture up until the information technology revolution. Despite a bad reputation there's more than a few capable millennial's out there as well so I wish the baby boomers well it'll be interesting to see where their place and history is recorded but we have to get this guy off the street and it requires some flexible thinking here.
Thanks everyone for your thoughtful post and I am not hating on any generation

I'm pretty sure the FBI is up on its technology. And if I ever turn up missing, I'll take the collective and diverse expertise of all devoted professionals who are trained to come and find me.

I wonder if 1 of the girls used the Kik app? This app has been used by murderers to track and lure their victims in the past. Kik app users can't be traced or something. As in this 1 case but it may have been used in other lurings or murders. Dangerous http://www.teenvogue.com/story/kik-app-dangers-nicole-lovell
Believe this was discussed much earlier in the threads and there was no indication from anyone (LE, etc) that it had been used by the girls.

I see a faint shadow on the right of your pic. Thanks for doing the experiment on distance and clarity of pictures etc

Hi. Are you talking about the my daughter's shadow to the left of the picture or some shadow on the right? I said she has almost no shadow. I could have said she has a faint shadow. That is pretty much the same isn't it? I didn't say she had no shadow - that would just be creepy.

Well for mine it gives you my internet providers. Hughesnet not my personal one! Which is about 100 miles from me !! Suits me just fine!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Did you click details on the map and it did that? I wasn't so lucky. Either way I can see how, someone could use the info for stalking and things of the sort. Not saying it's what happened here but it opened up a bottle of questions for me imo always.

Wow.. just wow, lat and longitude included. Thanks for the information. How scary.

Sort of like caller ID. If you value privacy, there are legitimate proxies but I'm sure those legit proxy companies hand over your real IP when LE comes knocking with a SW or subpoena.

Google botnet to see the darker side of what people use them for, and always make sure you do not open attachments unless you scan with AV first and you know the sender. That's not even truly safe because your friend or mother may have malware and it's the malware sending out more malware. If you want to check, try https://www.malwarebytes.com/. I have no association with MWB but I use it too.

Did you click details on the map and it did that? I wasn't so lucky. Either way I can see how, someone could use the info for stalking and things of the sort. Not saying it's what happened here but it opened up a bottle of questions for me imo always.
I just tried it and it did give me location results...HOWEVER it was about 90 miles off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Do you know how to read email headers? Maybe Google that, or look at an email you've received. You'll notice things like a HELO in the header. Every email you send has your IP and the entire chain of handoffs from your computer to the recipient.

I just tried it and it did give me location results...HOWEVER it was about 90 miles off.

I guarantee you that your ISP keeps logs of who was assigned an IP on a date and time. That's all LE needs.

I guarantee you that your ISP keeps logs of who was assigned an IP on a date and time. That's all LE needs.
Oh I don't doubt that. My comment was in reference to the link and its ability to locate is all [emoji16] or the lack there of...

Whoa that second one blew my mind. You can't see anything. Will you try to enhance it to the best of your abilities, like I figure they would have done to BG. This makes the first seem more likely, what does the first look like zoomed in after the still? I hope my questions make sense and I know you are busy with it. But now I have questions. Thanks !

Yes, the second one was enhanced - tikes! I am going to try getting closer and get my daughters to use their phone saavy to get the best picture. I am really trying to determine how close were the girls to get the photos that they did get, enhanced or not. It could be my phone (I forget what I have, lol, I never use it, except to take pictures) but usually I get really nice photos. I might try using my daughter's iPhone next.

BG could have also parked in the plowed field next to the cemetery. You can see where someone drove across it diagonally at some point. Where it ends even kind of lines up with one end of the bridge.

attachment.php

Thanks for resharing this aerial photo. I was just thinking about this photo earlier today.

I wish we had a way of knowing whether those were foot tracks or an ATV track or whatever kind of tracks they were.

This photo is interesting because I do think it was taken shortly after the girls were found because of all the vehicles shown on the street.

It could have been LE prints when they first got there to get to the bridge area quickly or it could have been the perp's escape prints when rushing away from the crime scene.

If he parked along that back dirt road right up against the treeline with an ATV and then had to exit quickly he may have made a beeline for the road. Or maybe even a motorcycle tracks.

I just cant tell what kind of prints those are. And cannot begin to guess whether those tracks were left by LE themselves or the perp maybe.

If they were the perps tracks I think they were exit tracks to leave the area quickly.

I suppose if he was following them on SM and knew they would be at the bridge soon then maybe he was rushing in to make sure he was at the bridge area before they got there.

Too many unknowns about those tracks.
It sure is an interesting photo and does show a way in and out of the area.

Most people normally would not walk across a farmers land like that. They would normally follow that dirt road that goes straight back and then there is a road where you can turn right and be up against the treeline.

I could see LE doing those tracks as well since this was an emergency situation.

Thanks for sharing this photo.

The motive is so key.

I know many of you aren't for sure about it, and I'm not either.

It could be a small town crime, and middle school girls can make enemies. Sometimes the families get involved. The only reason I am throwing that out there is because I don't think that has been looked at yet, at least not here.

I lean toward a SA maniac, but not sure at all, and the more this case goes on with no solution, I am looking at outside reasons for these girls to have met their deaths in such a horrible way.

I still feel, in my depth, this was a solo killer who may have found out the girls were going to be there that day. He may have learned it from social media, he may have bumped into them at a convenient store along the way, he may have been watching when they got dropped off, or he may have had some other sort of tie.

I still think of him as a wolf after two deer. I know some of you have followed this case so much you have had dreams about it, too. That was mine.

Anyway, I know we aren't allowed to sleuth posters here, or post the results, but I do think there may have been a cry for help earlier tonight. It was deleted, and rightfully so, because it sounded like nonsense, but where there are clues...

Sort of like caller ID. If you value privacy, there are legitimate proxies but I'm sure those legit proxy companies hand over your real IP when LE comes knocking with a SW or subpoena.

Google botnet to see the darker side of what people use them for, and always make sure you do not open attachments unless you scan with AV first and you know the sender. That's not even truly safe because your friend or mother may have malware and it's the malware sending out more malware. If you want to check, try https://www.malwarebytes.com/. I have no association with MWB but I use it too.
I use this! My son suggested it for my comp, shows how smart kids can be. Either way I appreciate the​ info. It's strange isn't it how we've come so far that LE can get search warrants for these things? But it's a good thing IMO and I'm sure glad these girls were allowed phones. Some aren't. All IMO always

Does it matter if phone is found? I mean, will it tell them anything they can't already see from records, towers and the "cloud"?

I have always felt this was a sexual/pedophile type crime, or made to look like one. I have seen nothing to make me think the motive is anything else. Whether he was out there hoping to find young girls, or stumbled upon them is a mystery though. Jmo

I appreciate your post.

I think finding the phone is very important. If the phone was not located on or with Libby, at the CS, trail area or in the creek, then where is it? If the police do not have it and it wasn't found during evidence collection , then it just may be with the murderer. Whether on his person, in his truck, in his house, in his trash, etc. Then, it would be found with a PC SW and the murderer is closer to the death penalty.

This is just my opinion. I have no idea where the phone is.

Yes, the second one was enhanced - tikes! I am going to try getting closer and get my daughters to use their phone saavy to get the best picture. I am really trying to determine how close were the girls to get the photos that they did get, enhanced or not. It could be my phone (I forget what I have, lol, I never use it, except to take pictures) but usually I get really nice photos. I might try using my daughter's iPhone next.

You are doing a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member