IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to think Abby was in that photo as what else could of been in that photo that they would need to edit it and crop it ?

Purpose might not have been to remove something but to enlarge and direct focus.

I couldn't find brand on that particular jacket but we grew up wearing them! That's why it looks very familiar. Just lightweight button down with pockets. Wonder if it is something east coast fisherman wear?

Can you see the cuffs on BG? The whole thing looks like nothing except shapes to me because I can't make out details. Amazon has a lot of different jackets and a good search you can narrow by color and keywords.

https://www.amazon.com/Harriton-Nyl...=1&keywords=Navy+blue+nylon+jacket+snaps&th=1

But wouldn’t that kick in your survival instinct to run? I’m a Psych major, so often it’s the “why,” and not always the “what,” that intrigues me.

My adult self, and my 13 yo self would react totally different in this situation...so when I run the scenarios through my mind, as to what WOULDN’T make my 13 yo self run, I draw blanks. So, like you, this is something that has often bothered me about this case, and something I have often thought about.

I’m sure Libby had her reasons, and I guess it could be something as simple as she was braver than I ever was at 13…maybe I’m over-thinking it. MOO

The red is what has always bothered me. The green is a theory many have expressed, and I guess I never really believed in.

I think I’ll take the “2 Perps” theory more seriously.

Maybe Abby's foot was stuck in the railings and she couldn't run and of course, Libby would never leave her friend alone. Maybe it was just something simple as that.

That's an excellent overlay because the bridge and background are now stationary. Nothing overly ominous to my eye, looks like someone in deep contemplation. Absolutely frustrating......

He is clearly changing direction IMO. I am not sure he is trying to pass someone (?) in front of him. It looks like he is going for Libby, assuming she is taking the video.

All IMO

-Nin

So instead of taking the time to call 911 as I feel I am in danger......I draw question marks on my snap chat?

Why are you recording instead of getting the heck out of there? IMO, it's because you're wary of a cranky old codger you've had issues with before, but you're not in fear of your life because you don't know what is to come.

I also see his right hand coming OUT of his pocket as he moves in with that second step. JMO
Yes, funny how it can make you see things differently when the person is in motion more so. I like the slower progress one myself so I can evaluate it better personally. The one by NIN.

I also see his right hand coming OUT of his pocket as he moves in with that second step. JMO

The frame where he seems to pull his hand out is first in sequence. It's an optical illusion, because we are missing frames in between IMO. In the first frame of the sequence, he looks older. Try focusing on the lower legs and you will see the sequence.

All IMO

-Nin

After seeing all the work done by Websight on the pictures, I asked my son if you could draw on a snap chat photo.

My son said it was possible with the app. So I finally decided to weigh in on what I see in the photo of BG.

The white thing near his neck , to me, looks like a question mark. Anybody else think this? I think Libby may have been

telling us she did not know him. moo

Interesting thought and I'm genuinely impressed by your creative thinking (totally out of the box from all we've come up with to explain that same part of the photo) but a couple of thoughts of mine regarding this idea-

1. If she did draw a question mark that would be clear. Like it wouldn't be pixelated and blurry like the rest of the photo. If you'd like I can even open Snapchat and photograph something and draw a white question mark over it to further explain what I mean. Basically when you draw on a photo in any app really, it's really apparent it's a drawing.

2. Snapchat itself only allows you to record about 10 seconds of video at a time and I get the feeling from all LE has said about having more video that it probably wasn't in 10 seconds clip but perhaps even more importantly is that with Snapchat to record a video you actually have to hold your finer down on the screen and keep holding it because as soon as you let up it stops recording and if you were to just click and let go it will just take a picture instead. Not exactly an easy way to make a discreet recording especially if you're nervous and your hands are shaking. I really would assume even if she had Snapchat open she quickly flipped to her phones main camera and started recording there because it would've been much easier to do. A few folks have mentioned that on their phone they can literally just click one of the buttons and start recording video and on iPhones and perhaps others you can access the camera quickly without even unlocking the phone (and on iPhone there's a little toolbar type thing you can pull up quickly if you swipe upwards from the bottom and it gives you quick access to things like the flashlight, timer, calculator, and camera. I use that to get to my camera quickly all the time to photograph my cat before she moves) And in general with Snapchat you either have to click to send the photo or video to someone else and it's erased immediately after it's viewed once or at most twice or they now allow you to save video but again, any option there would require a bunch of extra clicks after whereas the phones main camera would've automatically saved the video even if it recorded until the phone died or ran out of space. If your phone died while recording on Snapchat that video is gone.

Of course we don't know for sure how Libby recorded the video so the above is MOO as well as my experience with Snapchat. Having used the app I just think it's highly unlikely that's how she recorded BG but I could be wrong.

Also I just realized- I'm not actually sure if you can draw over VIDEO in Snapchat or not and those images of BG are still frames from a video Libby made. Okay I actually just checked and you can but the drawing remains stationary (and I moved my phone around and kind of shook to mimic potentially what it would've been like to record video and be trying to hide it) but in the two photos of BG the White whatever it is moves with him.

Also I could not actually pick white to draw with. Im going to edit this with my photos in a minute but Tapatalk won't let me upload photos without creating a Tapatalk account. Basically have a photo with a question mark drawn on over it to show how clear it would be and a screenshot of the color selector on the app to show there's no option for white (or black). Though I suppose that could be done in some other app. Just don't think she would've had time either and that question mark would be so much more clear.

Okay so here's the question mark. Couldn't choose white like I said. But it's really clear it's drawn over the image, you know? Randomly picked this photo from a riverwalk/ trail I was hiking a few months back since it was first photo I found that was non identifying (and I wanted to give you all a cute cat photo but she's curled up in my lap asleep. Darn.) Worth saying too that MSM states the image of BG was zoomed and cropped from a video so her question mark would've also had to have been teeny tiny and my fingers can't pull that off! But hope this makes clear that drawing over a photo is really easy to distinguish from the rest of the picture.

34045592dc327f1e3c02f8acb9c8e85f.jpg

And this is just the photo in the Snapchat app with the option to change the color you draw with open. There's no white or black or grey as an option (unless I'm missing something!)
4e980719080e79485c981920cef8e365.jpg

Hope that helps.

Windcrest is the tag name

This jacket does not have the center closure like BG's jacket and the conceal and carry ones. Otherwise looks very close.Screen shot 2017-04-11 at 9.46.00 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-04-11 at 9.36.40 AM.png
    Screen shot 2017-04-11 at 9.36.40 AM.png
    43 KB · Views: 49
Abigail was 5'4.( FBI site )

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Like I said, I was too tired to do much math. I really do know there are 12" in a foot! Make that 5'10"-6'0 for BG's height. Thanks.

Why are you recording instead of getting the heck out of there? IMO, it's because you're wary of a cranky old codger you've had issues with before, but you're not in fear of your life because you don't know what is to come.
Just curious, the cranky geezer, (since we can project moods of unknown folk) does he have a history of this sort of thing? Or Perhaps it was on his bucket list? Why did he go from cranky old curmudgeon to psyco killer?

If you have an opinion on the odd thing on the left thigh I'd love to hear it. I think that's what Han referred to as a camera, or looking like a camera. It does rather look like a video camera to me, but maybe it's just the sun hitting the fabric.

I think it's a compression artifact. It is not present in the other frame. It may be the reason ISP pulled that pic off their website.

All IMO

-Nin

No that one was made by me. Look at my first ever forum post, so yeah but nope. I don't take credit for others that is something as an artist I would never do in my personal life nor here.

ETA
that gif is the last thing I would need to falsely claim as my own please, high offensive

Ummm, what in the world are you talking about? I was trying to HELP you because the gifs were different. I thought maybe the way the other poster set his gif up would help in your conversation.

I won't make that mistake again. :facepalm: Geesh. What in the world is going on in this thread?

Just curious, the cranky geezer, (since we can project moods of unknown folk) does he have a history of this sort of thing? Or Perhaps it was on his bucket list? Why did he go from cranky old curmudgeon to psyco killer?

Probably had anger and alcohol issues*. I have no idea what happened between intitial confrontation or meeting, down the hill command and until Abby and Libby were murdered. I can, however, imagine something they did or said didn't sit well with an already angry and drunk man. Whatever the girls may or may not have done doesn't justify murdering them. You call the police or you call their parents, and you do not take the law into your hands or someone's life from them unless you are immediately in danger of death at their hand. I don't envision a single scenario where two young girls could make a grown man in immediate fear for his life. IMO

*ETA and court records to indicate such issues

By Libby. The OP wondered if it was a question mark filter for Snapchat that Libby applied. I'm asking can you apply filters to video or only a static image since LE took a frame from the video and released as a static image.

You can but only after the fact and I don't see that happening but I don't think the recording happened in the Snapchat app at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member