IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked about (or I think inferred) the meat packing plant and the RSOs who work there in the last few comments. Yes, that has been mentioned. I believe you're the first to mention a bomb threat was called in there that day. Is there a link to verify that? Or maybe we could check the scanner if we had an approximate time?

If that were true, I wonder if they dismissed all employees for the afternoon and had the building searched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't me in the last thread but here's one link. The picture of the waders being removed were on a reporter's twitter.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html

https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989/photo/1

I was thinking about this last night, if he's local it seems like they'd have nailed him by now. Which leads me to believe he's probably not local, but rather a drifter, a seasonal worker, a truck driver, a freight hopper, something.... I just don't know, but it is very frustrating especially considering they have video and audio of the guy. Unless it's as some have suggested, that BG isn't the perp.

BBM
I thought at first he may be but this is what I'm starting to think too now. Even with the quality of those images, if BG was a neighbor of mine or someone around town I've seen often or esp. if he was a friend or relative, I feel sure that I'd recognize him. If he's any kind of local, maybe it's the same county or from one of the other nearby counties.

jmo

Call me debbie d too. Makes me sick that with video and audio they still don't have a clue, in my humble opinion of course.

I can't believe that as disturbed and sickened as LE was in the initial phase of the investigation, that they would "scale back" unless they had some idea of who did this. Why no arrest yet? No idea. But I remain optimistic...

Is the crime rate high in Delphi as with only about 2900 (give or take) people it is said 1-45 chance of property crime which seems alarming high.

So just trying to figure out if there is more to this than a random encounter

I can't believe that as disturbed and sickened as LE was in the initial phase of the investigation, that they would "scale back" unless they had some idea of who did this. Why no arrest yet? No idea. But I remain optimistic...

LE may have a suspect, but don't t want to alert the person. They can't make an arrest based on what they know. They have to have evidence (in order for a murder case to progress the way we want it to) and I'm sure not all evidence has been processed. From what I have learned over the years, they generally don't send all evidence for analysis out at once, or to the same labs. Unfortunately, labs do not suffer from a lack of work and everyone thinks their case is more important than others. The labs won't be rushed because protocols can be compromised resulting in mistakes or accusations of mistakes.

We don't like waiting, but just because we don't see something happening doesn't mean it's not happening. I would hate to think it will take years, but unfortunately sometimes it does.

Is the crime rate high in Delphi as with only about 2900 (give or take) people it is said 1-45 chance of property crime which seems alarming high.

I don't know if these days it's such a rare thing to have a surprising amount of crime in any town. Whenever these kind of cases happen in a smaller town, there seems to be a surprising amount of secrets and crime revealed. For those of you who do not live in a large city or high-profile town for whatever reason such as a non tourist type place-- how many in little towns would be surprised if a Band-Aid was suddenly ripped off and unveiled all the secrets?

I don't know if these days it's such a rare thing to have a surprising amount of crime in any town. Whenever these kind of cases happen in a smaller town, there seems to be a surprising amount of secrets and crime revealed. For those of you who do not live in a large city or high-profile town for whatever reason such as a non tourist type place-- how many in little towns would be surprised if a Band-Aid was suddenly ripped off and unveiled all the secrets?

True but looking at the report I linked (and others) it is interesting to see what types of crimes are reported.

Someone asked about (or I think inferred) the meat packing plant and the RSOs who work there in the last few comments. Yes, that has been mentioned. I believe you're the first to mention a bomb threat was called in there that day. Is there a link to verify that? Or maybe we could check the scanner if we had an approximate time?

If that were true, I wonder if they dismissed all employees for the afternoon and had the building searched?

Here's one link http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html.

Many tryed to find a connection between the girls and the killer, but IMO, BG was there to kill to anyone who will pass. I like the theory of him buying second hand clothes because, it can be burned or donated.

Ugh, the idea of the clothes being donated really creeps me out. Some other person who innocently shops at a thrift store could unknowingly be walking around in the clothes of a killer. :-(

I know the town where we live, although small, is a city right on the highways between Detroit and Chicago. Because of this, we sometimes see higher crime rates as drugs etc are trafficked between the two. There have even been FBI reports of people here being on their Most Wanted List due to gang involvement in one of the two cities.

Is Delphi an in-between city too?

There have been gang tags around here. I cannot say for sure they were MS13. I have seen them, just can't remember. They stuck out because peoole don't typically do that around here. With the exception of a few bridge's usually done by high school kids.

There was a member of MS-13 arrested in Monticello some time ago, and members in Indianapolis.

They are definitely in that area.

If you wonder what a killer looks or acts like, read this case.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Cara_Knott

This CA Highway Patrol officer was targeting women while on duty and making sexual advances or other creepy behavior until he murdered Cara Knott.

You never can tell who even if he or she is a LEO.

Completely agree.

They are chameleons from every walk of life. In disguise, and evil running through their veins.

[video=cnn;us/2017/03/03/ms-13-gang-explainer-orig-vstan-bpb.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/us/long-island-killings-ms-13-pattern/index.html[/video] Interesting how they seem to target teenagers.

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

OK so this blue jacket on BG has been really bothering me for weeks!!!! I sew a lot and so the front closure has just not made sense to me. I've looked at hunting, military, work, rain...every type of jacket and I finally figured it out!

IMO it is a conceal and carry jacket

Watch the video on how these work!! they can have a closure that allows access to the gun and they are ambidextrous !!!!

If LE can just trace this jacket!!! It's probably slightly older.
[video=youtube;gXImTzwo4tk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXImTzwo4tk[/video]
attachment.php
attachment.php

Excellent job, Daae.

Thank-you for relentlessly pursuing something that you have knowledge and background in - this is what makes WS so unique.

Conceal and carry jacket = Gun Enthusiast.

WG

I know the town where we live, although small, is a city right on the highways between Detroit and Chicago. Because of this, we sometimes see higher crime rates as drugs etc are trafficked between the two. There have even been FBI reports of people here being on their Most Wanted List due to gang involvement in one of the two cities.

Is Delphi an in-between city too?

In Elkhart County, we have a lot of drug traffic between Chicago and Detroit, too. Plus, all the stuff coming up from down south.

One of the most wanted gangbangers was seen at an elementary school; proof of how young they begin enlisting. Some years ago, we had a lot of problems with MS13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3