IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would probably keep wearing the clothes as a sick reminder of what he did.

Or if he didn't realize there was audio and video or that LE would recover it.

You can only change so many things about your body or appearance, but your voice is your voice, you're the same height and you wear the same size shoes.

Im sorry but this article that Bemused posted is why I keep calling BS on the part of LE...

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-shift-through-analysis-evidence/100347324/

Police collected a significant amount of evidence from the scene, but police aren't specifically saying what that evidence is. It's being analyzed, Leazenby said, and Carroll County sheriff's Detective Kevin Hammond said most of the evidence went to the Indiana State Police lab, but some went to the FBI lab.

“We’ve gotten some (analysis) back, but we can’t really discuss what we’ve gotten back,” Hammond said. “There’s a large amount of stuff to be tested.”

They told us they were fast tracking the evidence how long ago? I do not believe in a case like this that it would not take top priority. I believe everything they had at that crime scene has been analysed. This to me is another attempt to pacify the public and keep public support at the same time. Imagine what would happen if they came out and said, hey we have analysed all the evidence, we have gone over the video / audio, we put up billboards, we interrogated RL seven ways to Sunday, we have followed up on leads, at this point we've got nothing..... we are just hoping someone will talk, someone will feel bad or over hear something and call us.... There would be a public outcry.... people said it a few posts back LE lie, so how can everyone read this and assume they are telling the truth about this?

Im sorry but this article that Bemused posted is why I keep calling BS on the part of LE...

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-shift-through-analysis-evidence/100347324/

Police collected a significant amount of evidence from the scene, but police aren't specifically saying what that evidence is. It's being analyzed, Leazenby said, and Carroll County sheriff's Detective Kevin Hammond said most of the evidence went to the Indiana State Police lab, but some went to the FBI lab.

“We’ve gotten some (analysis) back, but we can’t really discuss what we’ve gotten back,” Hammond said. “There’s a large amount of stuff to be tested.”

They told us they were fast tracking the evidence how long ago? I do not believe in a case like this that it would not take top priority. I believe everything they had at that crime scene has been analysed. This to me is another attempt to pacify the public and keep public support at the same time. Imagine what would happen if they came out and said, hey we have analysed all the evidence, we have gone over the video / audio, we put up billboards, we interrogated RL seven ways to Sunday, we have followed up on leads, at this point we've got nothing..... we are just hoping someone will talk, someone will feel bad or over hear something and call us.... There would be a public outcry.... people said it a few posts back LE lie, so how can everyone read this and assume they are telling the truth about this?

The thing that jumps out at me is "we've gotten some (analysis) back", so they don't have it all if he's being truthful. LE lies and they can even lie when they're questioning suspects. IMO, they're being meticulous in order to make charges more likely to stick. If they know who, and I believe they certainly do, why would they make errors in haste just to announce an arrest? That just makes no sense to me, but you do raise some good points and I understand why you and others feel as you do.

In Elkhart County, we have a lot of drug traffic between Chicago and Detroit, too. Plus, all the stuff coming up from down south.

One of the most wanted gangbangers was seen at an elementary school; proof of how young they begin enlisting. Some years ago, we had a lot of problems with MS13.
LE if you are reading this can you tell us if you think these murders were gang related ?

The thing that jumps out at me is "we've gotten some (analysis) back", so they don't have it all if he's being truthful. LE lies and they can even lie when they're questioning suspects. IMO, they're being meticulous in order to make charges more likely to stick. If they know who, and I believe they certainly do, why would they make errors in haste just to announce an arrest? That just makes no sense to me, but you do raise some good points and I understand why you and others feel as you do.

You really believe they know who did this?

I will post my thought on this even though you may not see it. (You did say yesterday you have a lot of people blocked) :thinking:

You've stated your opinion of RL so I am guessing that's why you feel they no longer need the public's help. Fair enough as we all have the right to express our opinions.

I do want to address the question at hand of why they are not releasing more video/pictures, etc.
It is my hunch that the video & audio contents are far too graphic to release to the public. I hope I am wrong but FBI was on the case the day of the discovery. Someone mentioned that was because an agent lived in the area. Not sure how I feel about that answer. I get the feeling this is a very gruesome or signature related murder based on FBI's presence and the 6,000 billboards.

TBH, I've found myself wondering about that as well. Let's say an FBI agent did live in the area, is it protocol that they can just jump right in? I don't know, that's why I'm asking. It seems so convenient that one simply happened to live nearby.

If it's a SK and I go with that theory, I think it's something sinister as well.

I'd even wondered if he somehow forewarned LE or the FBI before this happened. Gave them a heads up in some way.

BBM
I thought at first he may be but this is what I'm starting to think too now. Even with the quality of those images, if BG was a neighbor of mine or someone around town I've seen often or esp. if he was a friend or relative, I feel sure that I'd recognize him. If he's any kind of local, maybe it's the same county or from one of the other nearby counties.

jmo

I think that's precisely the problem LE is facing with tips from the public. The image is so nondescript that EVERYONE sees their neighbors, acquaintances, and relatives in the BG photo. They must be deluged with calls from people all across the country who "recognize" him. I would wager that every single white male in Delphi from the ages of 20-80 has been "recognized" and had a tip called in about them.

The features on the face can't be seen at all, except for the nose. It's possible BG has a prominent nose, as has been suggested; but it's also possible that the nose is blurry, making it appear more bulbous than it actually is. There's nothing else of note in the photo. Since most males in the area have similar clothing, builds, and walk with one foot in front of the other, I don't see how anyone could definitively say that a relative or friend is out there who knows who this is, but isn't talking.

I would say that the voice is far better evidence, but we still haven't been told for sure whether it belongs to BG.

(No disrespect to you at all, KyMom. I'm just offering my personal opinion.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take a property crime any day rather than a murder!

I agree and I will add that property crimes are imo fairly common in small town rural America. Murders not so much. Not sure I can make any conclusions based on the property crime statistics....JMO

Totally agree. What ever was collected has yielded nothing. Jmo

And when it's said that they are a day closer, of course they are, everyday that passes until suspect is caught(if) their a day closer. Jmo

You really believe they know who did this?

Yes. IMO they know exactly who did it and where he is. There is a distinct lack of urgency in seeking the public's help as they put the case for a double homicide together. It works against LE to prematurely name a suspect or arrest before they're ready because there are time constraints by law to protect the rights of the accused. I 100% believe they know. I'm sure many if not all of the LEOs share the frustration of the snail's pace, but I'm equally sure they want a conviction. IMO

It's also telling to me the families have not criticized LE that I'm aware of.

I would like to throw out there that as an EMT I have a huge love for LE. They are the first on scene for any calls we get, they secure the scene for us so that we can provide medical treatment. They are some of the bravest men and women I know.

I also know first hand that what the public hears and what really happens is often different. I'm sure they have their reasons but thats why I am personally skeptical of these press releases from LE. I feel there is more of a political agenda coming out of Delphi at this point. JMO

I was wondering about the post where the person thought that BG might have White goggles around his neck. I couldn't find it but thought it was in this thread or #48. If that is what it is then could there possibly be places around there that require an employee to wear goggles in their job? It might be a dead giveaway.

Many factories require employees to wear some type of eye protection. For many, it's just safety glasses, depending on the job.

I wouldn't be surprised if Indiana Packers required at least some of their workers to wear goggles (or face shields) for some of their jobs. It's not a good idea to have hog material splashing in workers' eyes. MOO.

I will post my thought on this even though you may not see it. (You did say yesterday you have a lot of people blocked) :thinking:

You've stated your opinion of RL so I am guessing that's why you feel they no longer need the public's help. Fair enough as we all have the right to express our opinions.

I do want to address the question at hand of why they are not releasing more video/pictures, etc.
It is my hunch that the video & audio contents are far too graphic to release to the public. I hope I am wrong but FBI was on the case the day of the discovery. Someone mentioned that was because an agent lived in the area. Not sure how I feel about that answer. I get the feeling this is a very gruesome or signature related murder based on FBI's presence and the 6,000 billboards.

Is there technology that could block out the girls' voices and isolate only the perpetrator's voice? Even if he's screaming and acting scary, it would be helpful to hear more.

Is there technology that could block out the girls' voices and isolate only the perpetrator's voice? Even if he's screaming and acting scary, it would be helpful to hear more.

I suspect most of it is to sexually graphic to be released.

Yes. IMO they know exactly who did it and where he is. There is a distinct lack of urgency in seeking the public's help as they put the case for a double homicide together. It works against LE to prematurely name a suspect or arrest before they're ready because there are time constraints by law to protect the rights of the accused. I 100% believe they know. I'm sure many if not all of the LEOs share the frustration of the snail's pace, but I'm equally sure they want a conviction. IMO

It's also telling to me the families have not criticized LE that I'm aware of.

You make some awesome points.... I really hope your right I would love to see justice for this crime... too many go unsolved. Still hanging out in my own little skeptical world though :) As time passes I hope to be eating some humble pie and you can serve it to me if the LE makes an arrest in this case :)

I noticed that RL has a similar hat to what BG is probably wearing.

I still don't think he is involved but i only just noticed it when I was looking at photos of BG and RL.

But I can't imagine he would be ao stupid to wear the same hat on tv

TBH, I've found myself wondering about that as well. Let's say an FBI agent did live in the area, is it protocol that they can just jump right in? I don't know, that's why I'm asking. It seems so convenient that one simply happened to live nearby.

If it's a SK and I go with that theory, I think it's something sinister as well.

I'd even wondered if he somehow forewarned LE or the FBI before this happened. Gave them a heads up in some way.

I'll admit I know zip about phones and clouds and all that. I have a simple phone. However, if they were indeed able to access a cloud or whatever and heard the audio before the girls were found I wondered if that prompted the FBI involvement. Like you are saying about being forewarned.

I'll have to double check the scanner thread to note specific times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!