IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this angry/drunk person....

Let’s talk about his “angry/drunk person” … let’s call him Mr. X

So did Mr X gets drunk on 2/13 … like that a.m. before the TS trash run at 11:58? Or after? Or a binge weekend where the drinking continues?

Mr X got drunk = but since 2014 Mr X has been sober and no charges, but YET on 2/13/17 he gets angry/drunk and attacks 2 kids …. I’ve heard trespassing but they were on a bridge and not on his property or were they lollygagging on his property from 2:07 to 2;30 (or maybe before that?) and THAT made him angry while drunk and he ran over there to confront them for being on his property after the fact?

So whatever happened with Mr X… the drunk … takes them down the hill to X property … crosses water or not and kills them on his X property OR … takes them to X barn or something like that and keeps them but puts them on his X property dead at a later hour when no one is looking/searching.

Is that what Mr. X did while drunk/angry?

JMO

If the girls had previous issues with some grouchy person while at the trails/bridge, I would have to wonder if anyone else did. I mean, the girls weren't the only people who went on those trails/bridge and there may be people who frequented both more than they did, so I wouldn't understand someone only targeted them but I personally haven't seen any mentions, so far, of other locals having anyone give them trouble for using those (public)trails or going on the bridge. If an adult did give them trouble before I hope they told their family about it.

Btw..iirc, with regards to RL, when he had issues, it was because he thought someone was in his barn and/or somewhere in the area closer to his home, which in that case I can understand and if I'm not mistaken he called the police.

jmo

I also see his right hand coming OUT of his pocket as he moves in with that second step. JMO
So do I. .and look how he is holding it. Grasped around something it looks like. Imo there was something in his hand when he pulled it out of his pocket.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

JMO

If the girls had previous issues with some grouchy person while at the trails/bridge, I would have to wonder if anyone else did. I mean, the girls weren't the only people who went on those trails/bridge and there may be people who frequented both more than they did, so I wouldn't understand someone only targeted them but I personally haven't seen any mentions, so far, of other locals having anyone give them trouble for using those (public)trails or going on the bridge. If an adult did give them trouble before I hope they told their family about it.

Btw..iirc, with regards to RL, when he had issues, it was because he thought someone was in his barn and/or somewhere in the area closer to his home, which in that case I can understand and if I'm not mistaken he called the police.

jmo

If the detectives have been giving RL the hairy eyeball you can bet they've interviewed many people wanting to know what they know about RL or anyone else on their radar. I may not be a real detective but I've watched my share of Columbo and Law & Order and I play one on the Internet. It's basic investigating to interview people who know or interacted with people of interest. IMO

Probably had anger and alcohol issues*. I have no idea what happened between intitial confrontation or meeting, down the hill command and until Abby and Libby were murdered. I can, however, imagine something they did or said didn't sit well with an already angry and drunk man. Whatever the girls may or may not have done doesn't justify murdering them. You call the police or you call their parents, and you do not take the law into your hands or someone's life from them unless you are immediately in danger of death at their hand. I don't envision a single scenario where two young girls could make a grown man in immediate fear for his life. IMO

*ETA and court records to indicate such issues

I don't think we know "down the hill" was a command. It could be a part of a sentence. There is no context.

LE has had two momths to "prove" RL is the killer, had access to everything he owns, etc...imo, it is not him.

Ummm, what in the world are you talking about? I was trying to HELP you because the gifs were different. I thought maybe the way the other poster set his gif up would help in your conversation.

I won't make that mistake again. :facepalm: Geesh. What in the world is going on in this thread?
Well if that's the case I misread it.

How I did read it was you were stating it was taken from another poster by myself. I have always personally stood up for copyright protection so it hits a nerve. Thank You for clarifying.

[video=twitter;853081567383650304]https://twitter.com/WISH_TV/status/853081567383650304[/video]

"The community is raising money to build a softball field and a park for Abby and Libby."

LE has had two momths to "prove" RL is the killer, had access to everything he owns, etc...imo, it is not him.
they have only had access to everything he owns for less than a month. the sw was on march 17th.

If the detectives have been giving RL the hairy eyeball you can bet they've interviewed many people wanting to know what they know about RL or anyone else on their radar. I may not be a real detective but I've watched my share of Columbo and Law & Order and I play one on the Internet. It's basic investigating to interview people who know or interacted with people of interest. IMO

Oh, I'm sure LE has interviewed people, I just said I've not seen talk anywhere about anyone giving other locals problems for being there and that RL called police when he believed/or there were trespassers in his barn/closer to his house. I wonder though, maybe RL would know if anyone around the area had a grumpy attitude and gave ppl trouble sometimes, since not all of the land in that area is his.

jmo!

I just had a thought: I just recently did a DNA test for one of those ancestry sites they advertise on TV to continue working on my family tree and it required me to spit in a tube as a form of collection. I haven't received my results back yet but when LE tests DNA for crimes such as this and they make a profile do they test things like heritage to make a more accurate profile of a perp?

JMO

jmo

Great point. The only action RL took against anyone was to call police about someone being in his barn three (?) years ago. All of us probably would've done the same. It's pure fantasy to turn that action into a motive not just for hollering at someone but for killing them, and not just for being in his barn but for being on a bridge that has nothing to do with him. IMO, of course.

The thread will be closing for the night in just a few minutes.

You have my word that if anyone starts in on who did what GIF my head will literally explode. It won't be pretty so please DON'T!!

Love,
Tricia

<mod snip>

Court record where a woman (I don't know their relationship) asked for a protective or restraining order against RL. That tells me there is an issue, and if I take into consideration his multiple driving under the influence arrests and convictions, it's not a huge leap in logic that he may have anger issues associated with drinking. IMO

He also lives in a town where everyone knows him.......but magicly can't i.d. him.

Including the officers who are investigating the crime. But instead of a localized investigation with a quick arrest we get 6000 billboards across the country.

Court record where a woman (I don't know their relationship) asked for a protective or restraining order against RL. That tells me there is an issue, and if I take into consideration his multiple driving under the influence arrests and convictions, it's not a huge leap in logic that he may have anger issues associated with drinking. IMO
My only issue is the body types don't match bg, that's all that I know with RL vs BG. IMO the rest he's got issues and violence may be one

While he may, a pettitioned for r.s. ( you didnt state if granted) in 60+ year of drunken bufoonery. It's to a really really far reach to double homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24