IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timestamps we have are a photo of Libby on the tracks, with the camera facing the NW, and the there is evidence of the suspect as late as 2:30 (e.g.: audio clip). I think we have all been thinking that the part of the clip that is missing is the ending, but maybe it's from what was said and what happened leading up to the order that they go "down the hill".

Good point! I hadn't considered that.

Perhaps he was going to take them up to his car at the cemetary but the next people on the bridge disturbed him so he just left them. JMO.

I don't think so. If a murderer has isolated two children in a secluded area of a remote park, why would he take them somewhere else?

I can't post name. Please go the Albuquerque Journal (abqjournal.com) and look up "abduction" "LaLuz Trail", on March 1 and 2, 2017. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I've seen Nin's great picture but is the cemetery that remote? Does it have a regular caretaker? Was anyone visiting the grave of a loved one? What is on the opposite side of the cemetery on the other side?

It's looks fairly easy to obscure a dark vehicle at the South end the cemetery.

Indiana15.jpg Indiana14b.jpg

OR ... he parked at the cemetery and was not on the trails except at the SE end of the bridge.

If anyone reported seeing a strange car that LE couldn't match to someone in the area and eliminate them LE would've released a vehicle description, IMO.

I really think a vehicle isn't likely unless it belonged in the surrounding area. Even a neighbor or a relative. IMO

Absolutely! That he can manage two young teen girls, one of whom is 200 pounds and athletic, suggests he has some confidence and authority in that situation. As long as sexual assault has not been officially ruled out, as far as I'm concerned it is the only motive on the table.

I agree 100% sexual assault is the motive. Jmo. I think he is an experienced predator who had no qualms about abducting 2 victims i. believe he may have used a firearm to control the girls possibly. Jmo. Your thoughts?

I don't want to rule it out, but BG doesn't look to me to be someone who'd be in a gang, esp MS-13. I've seen a number of pics and footage of that gang, we've even had some of them in a few towns here who've been arrested and he just doesn't look like he'd be in with them. Of course, I could be wrong.

jmo

He doesn't look like a typical tweaker either, IMO.

I can't post name. Please go the Albuquerque Journal (abqjournal.com) and look up "abduction" "LaLuz Trail", on March 1 and 2, 2017. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
i read the article. however without knowing what to look for i saw no connection to the delphi murders.

Here's the thing, though, if the murders are linked to Iowa murders. Whoever killed the Iowa girls has not been caught in five years. No real reason to think IN will identify him, if the fact that they have audio and video hasn't even helped, apparently. Jmo

I wonder, and this is more in response to your other post about the river/creek being important...I wonder if (assuming this might be the same killer) he chooses to be close to the river so he can clean up/wash away evidence, or to help muffle sound, or maybe both? I suppose sometimes we find that these individuals have some weird hangup on a particular memory or experience that they are trying to relive, or destroy, or whatever. In the Iowa case, there was at least one MSM article where a relative claimed that that abduction/murder was due to a relative's actions surrounding drug involvement, also.

* WARNING *
GRAPHIC CONTENT !
Read with caution.

I've wondered if it is for drowning, but each time the children's remains are found a short distance(40-50 feet) from the river ... why drag a body if you don't have to. It's possible that proximity to water is to clean up - like a knife. A butcher would be comfortable turning someone on their stomach and slitting a throat like with animals ... less blood, just wash the knife and hands. Throw the coat away.

There must be something amiss that this man is murdering young girls, very likely because he is sexually attracted to them. What went haywire in his childhood that he is this man today? Does he like to murder near water because running water / creek has some significance (like a childhood memory)?

I too believe sexual assault was the primary, if not only motive.

Absolutely true, but there do seem to be a few coincidences between these two cases. Could all be nothing. Could be someone tried to make it look like a connection. Could be they are connected. All I know is that I hope justice is served in both cases.
Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence.

Absolutely! That he can manage two young teen girls, one of whom is 200 pounds and athletic, suggests he has some confidence and authority in that situation. As long as sexual assault has not been officially ruled out, as far as I'm concerned it is the only motive on the table.

Sadly, it does appear that way.

This was in the very beginning, Otto...only reason I remember it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...connection-ind-teen-murders-article-1.2977555

Thanks ... this quote is also significant as it is clear that they are including the possibility that this person was driving through, saw an opportunity, and acted on it. I think that means he saw a victim, potentially the girls, at the drop-off location on the North end of the park ... a short drive from the cemetery. People who were parking or dropping someone off at the North end of the park between 11 and 2 should think harder to remember what they saw.

"Police have not released further information about the suspect, but Riley made clear the investigation has expanded past the city of Delphi."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...connection-ind-teen-murders-article-1.2977555

As has been discussed here, even earlier today. Crooked LE do exist. Always have, always will, most likely. I think some people might be wary of just giving their DNA over voluntarily out of concern for possibly being set up for a crime in the future. I'm not saying it's a logical fear, but I can understand why some people might not be overly trusting in that situation.
I actually like the idea of a voluntary DNA database.You can't tell me that something like this couldn't get federally funded,I mean come on,how many times has the feds funded a project to find out how a cockroach could survive a nuclear blast or a Twinkie may be humanities last stand in the event of global thermonuclear warfare.I for one would welcome it.

I've seen Nin's great picture but is the cemetery that remote? Does it have a regular caretaker? Was anyone visiting the grave of a loved one? What is on the opposite side of the cemetery on the other side?

I have wondered if he slipped away following the creek , maybe even to the other second cemetery.?

20170415_210039.png

Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence.

I know. We all look for meaning, something to make sense of the sick things that happen in this world. There very well may be a common denominator between the Delphi, IN teen murders and the young girls murdered in Evansdale, IA. For now, the main link I see is two sets of young girls murdered and no one can figure out who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member