IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shared the link above to the Riley quote, but in my opinion it is NOT the opposite of Slocum's. (Quote #730)

Slocum referred more generally to the process, saying search warrants etc. we're a part of exonerating or looking closer at people.

Riley basically applied the same statement to RL saying that's what they were doing with him specifically--either clearing him or looking at him closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riley:

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Slocum:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5IhtGy7d8A

Bookmarks help.

I want to say WELCOME to all the newbies! Also, to the guests reading here: Please sign up and join in the conversation. We need fresh ideas and would love to have you. :)

:welcome: :welcome3: :newbie:

Now, back to my cooking. :gaah:

Why was LE so evasive over the question was there somebody praying on the community and should people be afraid and the the LE officer just says people can draw there own conclusions on what to think ?

Also the cop in the darker brown uniform looks really traumatised and can seemingly hardly hold it together.

If the perp had even the basic understanding of SM, why wouldn't they erase cloud storage?

Well i use FB but am not great w. The rest of techy stuff (I'm 46), i wouldnt know how to do that especially on someone elses device. And yes btw it was her FB that i saw the most open posts and photos including the road sign w the location name on it. Which leads me to believe if it was link to a cat fishing or cyber stalking type ordeal, it most likely originated from that based on your theory of not having the knowledge to do that, because generally older people like to use Facebook only.. and sometimes young kids just make an account to keep in touch with their older relatives but it also can open the doorway to predators. So maybe she initially had contact with someone through Facebook or maybe it was someone she met on the elusive kik app and after talking with them for some time she may have felt comfortable enough to share her real name with him .. which lead him to look her up on Facebook ,and saw the road sign name it ...was able to piece together where she lived then.

Does anyone on the SA bandwagon remember Samantha Runnion?
She was a beautiful and sweet little girl who was snatched by a dirtbag. Unspeakable what that sub-human did to her. He got the death penalty but CA seldom actually puts anyone to death and it's not enough.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Samantha_Runnion

I remember very well when they were searching for and found her. And I remember her mother's grief, anger and strength. Erin went on to make something positive out of her daughter's senseless murder and I have tremendous respect for her.
how sad. i had never heard of this until now. I found this on her mom. You are right about her strength.

[video=youtube;Z1daQtehOos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1daQtehOos[/video]

O/T...a reminder to new members, your inbox only holds so much mail and you may need to delete to receive messages.
:tyou:

I was just reading statistics. Let me find the link and also make sure it wasn't already posted here.

Edit to add link:

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Good info. According to their statistics it's likely this is a person blending into a nearby community. Someone you would not suspect. Historically many notorious killers appeared to be upstanding citizens with jobs, families, religious involvement . He may have had these evil thoughts for awhile but finally committed to it. I had a relative that went through a divorce and started breaking into homes probably to get quick cash for drug addiction. Kept his crimes hidden until the day he went to jail. He had a job and family. The first thing the detective said was that he was surprised because he had a full time job. You can't just look at someone and determine if they are a criminal.

"Myth: Serial killers are all dysfunctional loners.
The majority of serial killers are not reclusive, social misfits who live alone. They are not monsters and may not appear strange. Many serial killers hide in plain sight within their communities. Serial murderers often have families and homes, are gainfully employed, and appear to be normal members of the community. Because many serial murderers can blend in so effortlessly, they are oftentimes overlooked by law enforcement and the public."

I know how to navigate FB, obviously how to post on here, but don't have a clue about SC or how to erase anything already in the cloud.

It's easy.

ETA With the caveat that you have to have the login credentials to access. If Libby was still signed in then he'd not need to know the user/pwd. I always sign out instead of leaving it running in the background.

how sad. i had never heard of this until now. I found this on her mom. You are right about her strength.

O/T - it's beyond words how wicked some individuals are!

I want to say WELCOME to all the newbies! Also, to the guests reading here: Please sign up and join in the conversation. We need fresh ideas and would love to have you. :)

:welcome: :welcome3: :newbie:

Now, back to my cooking. :gaah:

Lol same here. I keep hitting the refresh button from my kitchen. We are doing a first time cook out this year instead of traditional meal. Grilled chicken, burgers, mushrooms and now im making potato salad 🙄

Must..walk away from Sleuthing for a bit!!

Well i use FB but am not great w. The rest of techy stuff (I'm 46), i wouldnt know how to do that especially on someone elses device. And yes btw it was her FB that i saw the most open posts and photos including the road sign w the location name on it. Which leads me to believe if it was link to a cat fishing or cyber stalking type ordeal, it most likely originated from that based on your theory of not having the knowledge to do that, because generally older people like to use Facebook only.. and sometimes young kids just make an account to keep in touch with their older relatives but it also can open the doorway to predators. So maybe she initially had contact with someone through Facebook or maybe it was someone she met on the elusive kik app and after talking with them for some time she may have felt comfortable enough to share her real name with him .. which lead him to look her up on Facebook ,and saw the road sign name it ...was able to piece together where she lived then.

I know Libby used her real name on Twitter which linked to her Kik and Snapchat accounts.

Source: http://www.twitter.com/libby1227

I shared the link above to the Riley quote, but in my opinion it is NOT the opposite of Slocum's. (Quote #730)

Slocum referred more generally to the process, saying search warrants etc. we're a part of exonerating or looking closer at people.

Riley basically applied the same statement to RL saying that's what they were doing with him specifically--either clearing him or looking at him closer.

Hmm, seems contrary to me because by Sgt Slocum's remarks he's definitely attempting to take the focus off RL.

I'd have to ask, if LE indeed hasn't received incriminating results and are still waiting for more, how come by some RL is already a suspect? We're psychic and have special powers to predict the future?

If LE says he's not a suspect " at this time" or whenever meaning Now, why isn't that good enough for us?

Why I care is seems to me the danger of assuming the culprit is already locked up in jail is that people who might otherwise offer LE a promising lead may be placated instead by listening to the voice of social media. So "what's the point, why bother, they already got him."

If he's not already in jail, who benefits the most by the false notion but the guilty culprit who's still out there somewhere, perhaps already planing another attack?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dana Thompson mother of Summer Thompson was a fierce tragic soul to watch
Another was the father of Shania Davis.
Totally heartbreaking.

Hmm, seems contrary to me because by Sgt Slocum's remarks he's definitely attempting to take the focus off RL.

I'd have to ask, if LE indeed hasn't received incriminating results and are still waiting for more, how come by some RL is already a suspect? We're psychic and have special powers to predict the future?

If LE says he's not a suspect " at this time" or whenever meaning Now, why isn't that good enough for us?

Why I care is seems to me the danger of assuming the culprit is already locked up in jail is that people who might otherwise offer LE a promising lead may be placated instead by listening to the voice of social media. So "what's the point, why bother, they already got him."

If he's not already in jail, who benefits the most by the false notion but the guilty culprit who's still out there somewhere, perhaps already planing another attack?

Excellent point!!

Excellent point!!

Thank you. My theory is RL was granted the strong arm of the law primarily for his personal protection because LE strongly suspect the culprit has local involvement.

It doesn't take much thought to imagine an almost 80 year old strung up to the rafters of an outbuilding with a note nearby "I did it". Then what?

If a killer was so heartless to steal the lives of two vibrant beautiful young girls, doing away with an old man would be a walk in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member