IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not good enough because they are not likely to tell us who a suspect is until there is an arrest. Now if they publicly clear him that is a different story.

What do you mean, not good enough?

The way I see it, until LE announce they have a suspect, as far as the general public goes, the case is still unsolved. They're in charge, we're merely the bystanders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of who killers may turn out to be, I also am reminded of this case. I remember the search and discovery of Danielle's remains, and I remember the intense police and media scrutiny of her neighbor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Danielle_van_Dam

In Abby and Libby's case I'll be very surprised if SA was a component of the crime. IMO

Speaking of who killers may turn out to be, I also am reminded of this case. I remember the search and discovery of Danielle's remains, and I remember the intense police and media scrutiny of her neighbor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Danielle_van_Dam

In Abby and Libby's case I'll be very surprised if SA was a component of the crime. IMO

Hmmm, I would be shocked if it was not a sexual crime.

What do you mean, not good enough?

The way I see it, until LE announce they have a suspect, as far as the general public goes, the case is still unsolved. They're in charge, we're merely the bystanders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
what i mean is saying he is not a suspect means little as LE do not typically come out and name a suspect in a murder investigation. the public tends to find out at the time of an arrest. If they publicly clear him that will be "good enough", but saying he is not a suspect just doesn't cut it or me, because if he was they would not tell us until there is an arrest.

IMO, it looks like him.

Not to me. That picture in your post looks too skinny to me, but I'll agree it may very well be RL since it's very poor quality and blurry. Kind of like the BG photo, IMO, However, there goes the theory RL wouldn't step foot on the bridge because he was old and scared of heights--or was that deathly afraid of?, IMO

what i mean is saying he is not a suspect means little as LE do not typically come out and name a suspect in a murder investigation. the public tends to find out at the time of an arrest. If they publicly clear him that will be "good enough", but saying he is not a suspect just doesn't cut it or me, because if he was they would not tell us until there is an arrest.

Unsolved in the eyes of the public because LE hasn't made a confirmation either way doesn't necessarily mean unsolved to LE. That's an important distinction to make in the name of accuracy., IMO. We don't know because LE isn't talking. When they're ready to talk I'm sure it will be a full press conference with many speakers. JMO

Has there been ANY search warrants issued and carried out since the one at RL's place? If there have been the media has not reported on it.

HMMMMM

Has there been ANY search warrants issued and carried out since the one at RL's place? If there have been the media has not reported on it.

HMMMMM
if there has been LE sure has not come out to speak to the media to talk about it and explain why they were there like they did the day of the search at RL's.

Not to me. That picture in your post looks too skinny to me, but I'll agree it may very well be RL since it's very poor quality and blurry. Kind of like the BG photo, IMO, However, there goes the theory RL wouldn't step foot on the bridge because he was old and scared of heights--or was that deathly afraid of?, IMO

RSBBM
Yeah, I don't buy that either. He grew up around that bridge. He knows it like the back of his hand.

Let's assume for a moment BG is not RL. What motive aside from sexual assaults would there be for a stranger to murder 2teenagers? Let's consider for a moment the reporter who reported clothing in the water and anything downstairs. Help me to wrap my head around a motive that does not involve sexual assault. Your thoughts?

Theory? Link please
And that photo is blurrier than BG photo so puhleeze. C'mon people ,,, Big City I'm surprised you think that WADR

Hmmm, I would be shocked if it was not a sexual crime.

I am on the fence about SA.

I wish they would release that detail though because if there was no SA, it would point to other motives.

Other possible explanations:

Mental instability/breakdown
Substance use/altered reality
Shooting at trespassers
Anger/Rage
Revenge
Accident plus coverup
Serial Killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's assume for a moment BG is not RL. What motive aside from sexual assaults would there be for a stranger to murder 2teenagers? Let's consider for a moment the reporter who reported clothing in the water and anything downstairs. Help me to wrap my head around a motive that does not involve sexual assault. Your thoughts?

We must have been thinking along the same lines. Some thoughts are posted on #795 which I put up right before I saw this.

I've been pretty solidly in the "only one perp" camp throughout most of this time, but after quietly and carefully re-watching the PC from 2/22, and the very careful way they discussed the possibility of more than one suspect, coupled with the fact that the first ISP officer to speak (Perrine?) said "murderers" in his opening statements, I am curious about the possibility again. The possibility of a hitchhiker was mentioned more than once as well. It reminded me of a case in '82, in Wayne County, IN, where a couple were killed in a robbery/stolen jewelry scheme, and the perp brought along an accomplice and used 2 guns. The perp was only convicted of one of the murders, as there seemed to be some question (reasonably) over whether he actually shot both victims, or if the eye-witness shot one and lied. I'm curious now if BG could have involved some else(or vice versa) to make them look guilty? Maybe a passenger/hitchhiker in his vehicle?

RSBBM
Yeah, I don't buy that either. He grew up around that bridge. He knows it like the back of his hand.

Big City I thought you were a stickler for details. How do you know he grew up around that bridge?
Owned or lived on that property for 53 years that makes him 24 when he got he land.
<modsnip> but I seriously am asking YOU how do you come to the conclusion he knows it ike the back of his hand??

We must have been thinking along the same lines. Some thoughts are posted on #795 which I put up right before I saw this.

I can only think of two.
SA
or a hit

Edit to add I have done a lot of searching and have yet to find an old grouchy man that, in an alcoholic stupor became angry and decided to take on two girls and end their lives. :notgood:
But if I find an example I will surely post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay