IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I moo I don't feel he used the cemetery to stage a vehicle,would be to much of a chance to b seen

A couple of threads back I asked if there was a public database of sorts to compare cases with similarities,I don't think anyone responded.Every time I try to find cases using keywords with Delphi on Google,it always comes back to Liberty and Abby.Other than the Iowa case,is this one similar to any others,particularly in the state of Indiana?

It's not Indiana & it's already been mentioned way back in the threads, but there was Taylor & Skyla by Bad Creek Bridge in Weleetka, Oklahoma too. Kevin Sweat was convicted of their murders but apparently that conviction is being questioned, so I guess we'll have to wait & see how it develops.

I moo I don't feel he used the cemetery to stage a vehicle,would be to much of a chance to b seen

I struggle with this myself, I live in a very very small town with tons of cemeteries that to me, seem similar in size and remote. Sadly I never see a soul at them. But I do pass by them often. I wonder how old the cemetery is itself.some here are just ancient and that's why I assume no one visits. But I can't say about this one, there is the possibility of being seen. And LE knew enough about it to surround it with vehicles, so maybe it's more known than I first suspected. So I tend to agree with you in this case.

I struggle with this myself, I live in a very very small town with tons of cemeteries that to me, seem similar in size and remote. Sadly I never see a soul at them. But I do pass by them often. I wonder how old the cemetery is itself.some here are just ancient and that's why I assume no one visits. But I can't say about this one, there is the possibility of being seen. And LE knew enough about it to surround it with vehicles, so maybe it's more known than I first suspected. So I tend to agree with you in this case.

Morning Heights Cemetery is still active. There were burials in 2016. HTH's

ETA: Last burial I can find was on Dec 31, 2016.

It is one of the older ones ,vehicle could b hidden we know but why use it when sometimes people visit them in respect for loved ones especially so close to valentine's day .

If it did take place quickly hopefully he made a mistake along the way. Better chance he left DNA evidence behind.

I would like to believe so as well. I just have a feeling he did make mistakes beyond the photo/vid and loop. I just hope if it is his DNA it will be matched back to him sooner than later. As in I hope if they don't have it yet, it's close to being in their grasp. Because if it is an SK this won't end with our girls. If it's not a SK who's to say this isn't his starting point of becoming one, especially if he's not caught with the evidence we know LE has voice and vid. All IMO always.

It is one of the older ones ,vehicle could b hidden we know but why use it when sometimes people visit them in respect for loved ones especially so close to valentine's day .

That is true I keep forgetting about Valentine's day. I'd be curious to know if any cars were seen speeding from the area. If LE saw or knew of tire tracks would they ask the public to also call in for a tip of that nature? I seriously do not know the answer to that question, or unless it's been a drive by shooting have I ever heard of a tip of speeding car being asked for. Hmm

To me it seems like there are some who consistently argue it couldn't be RL.

Some who consistently consider it could be.

And a few middle of the road people like me who are consistently on the fence about it.

Same thing goes for whether we think it's a local or SK, whether we think there was SA or not...

It seems inevitable as we discuss different theories that each of us would filter new ideas through our own leading theories. That's part of what makes the investigation here more thorough bc people are continually looking at each case from a variety of angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I change my mind constantly but the one thing i'm sure of is that RL is not BG. The thing I change my mind about is if RL is involved in some way, I don't think that can be ruled out at this point so i'm sitting on the fence:fence:
I feel strongly a SK is involved but am completely open minded to any and all possibilities....

Something I have been thinking about and it might seem insignificant but in the images of BG I have played with it's quite obvious he is wearing a watch on his right hand. I don't wear a watch (strangely the batteries go flat within 3 days) but I've noticed that the large majority that do, wear them on the left hand. Would this make BG left handed?

Morning Heights is still active. There were burials in 2016. HTH's

Thanks Jax I was curious, so this helps. I always figured he walked or swimmed though water was probably cold. Idk but I never personally thought he drove himself there or after idk why. IMO always

Thanks Jax I was curious, so this helps. I always figured he walked or swimmed though water was probably cold. Idk but I never personally thought he drove himself there or after idk why. IMO always

He could have came from the Wilson's bridge area as well

Hey Everyone,

I'll be closing this thread in a bit.

We'll open a new one first thing in the morning.

Time to get some rest, my friends.

Here is the new thread which will open in the morning. We are already on thread #51

G'night

Tricia

He could have came from the Wilson's bridge area as well
Possible too, walking he could have came from anywhere, and that's including the possibility he had a car parked else where too. IMO always. I wonder if they were able to track his prints. And how far. I wondered if that's a reason they wanted to look at RL property further if they happen to led there. I don't personally think BG is RL IMO wonder if that's probable cause for a further property search. Maybe that thought BG broke into the home etc.

Happy Easter fellow Web Sleuthers! I couldn't help but think of the families of these dear girls often today, and how this was their first without them...I hope they were surrounded by a lot of love.

I saw another poster mention something about the dates of Lyric and Elizabeth's murders and Abby and Libby's and questioning whether they could be connected to the MS13 gang. What are everyone's thoughts on whether that is the case? I keep going back to the heavy FBI presence early on.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Honestly? I think the deaths' similarities are merely coincidences. I believe Lyric and Elizabeth were killed for a specific reason-a reason individual to one of their families. I don't think it has anything to do with Libby and Abby. While I agree that there is a lot of weirdness in the dates, the fact that there were two girls, etc. I think it's just one of those things where, if you look long enough, your brain will start finding patterns.

The guy in hunter safety orange and had a goatee? Actually camo with orange lining.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0

That man, unidentified, said RL brought him to the crime scene to show him how difficult it would be to get there.

The man with the goatee is his son .... I'll see if I can find the video link for it .... its a part clip of a longer video.

What about this man from Ohio who is running? He killed a man shot him in the head on Easter and posted it on Facebook. He is claiming to have killed 15 other people. They are looking for him in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and New York. He drives a white car too.. I can't post his name but it is all over the news...

What about this man from Ohio who is running. He killed a man shot him in the head on Easter and posted it on Facebook. He is claiming to have killed 15 other people. They are looking for him in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and New York. He drives a white car too

Not the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members