IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to think it sounds a bit younger. Not saying someone's RL age isn't capable, they are. But IMO BG photo and who's ever voice it is. Doesn't seem like RL to me personally. As grainy as it may be, and as short of a loop it is. I think it's something different involving the home property search. What​? I have no idea, I could speculate for days but I really have no idea.

I think he is younger too.
To me he's like AJ Hadsell step dad.
A guy just like him living out of a motel.
Guy with guns and drugs.

Jmo

Sorry, I tried to reply to a previous comment but the quote function didn't work. Ooops!

While I see how there could be any number of possible scenarios, I think the simplest and easiest explanation is the most likely one. This was a sexually motivated crime. Two teen girls abducted, one or both sexually assaulted and then murdered. At an absolute minimum...BG has at least committed rape before. The way rape kits are known to sit for years without being processed, his DNA may never have made it into any database. Just thoughts I have. My personal opinion is he has killed before, he killed Abby and Libby and he will kill again if not caught. Horrifying.

To me, if the girls named a name, it seems like they'd be strongly investigating certain people! But if all they had was a first name, they'd need other proof to arrest still. Interesting to consider this though! What if they are right now doing surveillance on someone named (or partially named) in the video? Or what if they have someone locked up on other charges while they look for evidence that corroborates an individual whose first name was dropped.

I suppose it's possible they named someone. I never considered this. Another question a reporter could ask Le!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE could be doing that but I don't think they have a clue personally.

I hope to be proven wrong though and a arrest is forthcoming :)

O/T I also got the dreaded pop- up that only occurs on this site. Considering I practically live on this site I was forced to take drastic measures. I called my child to help me. LoL. I tried several "fixes" recommended by my child and several other fixes recommended by different forums & guides. Three days later, the only thing that worked to get rid of it was a hard system restore. Massive PIA. I even tried using different browsers to view this site; but the pop- up slowly got to them , too.
So today I downloaded Tapatalk. Harder to navigate, but easier to read. Good luck to all who suffer the same pop- up.

PS. First it says I am a winner (. In the background I can seem Google Playstore) Then it says "Spin to Win". Close that and then it says I have won an iPhone7. Then a $100 Amazon card. Over and over every 5- 10 min. I finally realized every time I clicked 'Next' on reading the pages in a thread it activated the pop-up.
Incredibly frustrating! I had all pop- up blockers, security bridges activated. Mystery to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Subscribe to the threads on here you are following and it becomes much easier to use (tapatalk)

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Having grown up in a small Indiana town, where the local creek was a hangout for most local kids(for generations), I suspect the end of the bridge, where the creek is easily accessible and there appears from the videos to be a decent amount of flatland,looks like a place my friends and I would have gone as kids. The "desolation" mentioned is part of the attraction, as well as the adventure of getting there, and knowing that probably not a lot of adults actually ever cross the bridge. It probably felt like a very safe place to these girls. A place of privacy where they could feel free to do what kids do....talk, act goofy, maybe sneak a smoke,and feel like it's "theirs". There may even be a place to swim nearby(although not a good idea with all the chemical runoff, my friends and I spent nearly every summer day in my hometown swimming in the local creek) Sadly, this place will never be viewed this way again, by anyone.
Agree, i wonder if the tail was a hangout, not so much the bridge. For some the bridge and south would/could be a hangout because not many ppl venture there, i enjoy the trail i walk on when no one is there more so then when ppl are there. Jmo

Without the interviews, we would not have known who RL was . . . until the extensive media coverage of the search of RL's house and his arrest for violating probation. But LE was also interested in RL's neighbors and their properties and known sexual offenders in the area. We'd be incredulous if they hadn't. But because they've told us almost nothing about other searches (as far as I know only the BBR property made the papers) and investigations, and because we're not allowed to publicly sleuth anyone other than RL, RL has gotten a larger share of the the attention than would have been the case otherwise. For example, somewhere in the past few days someone posted a photo of searchers on the bridge, one of whom was dressed much like BG. I'm sure that individual has been investigated by LE, but we don't know and can't sleuth. Some here have also noted that it may have been a single searcher, or neighbor, who found the bodies--also probably investigated by LE and not subject to sleuthing here.

It's true. There's at least one other person I would sleuth here, but no pc SW has been issued to them that I am aware of, so there's no basis for allowing posts here.:(

Sorry, I tried to reply to a previous comment but the quote function didn't work. Ooops!

While I see how there could be any number of possible scenarios, I think the simplest and easiest explanation is the most likely one. This was a sexually motivated crime. Two teen girls abducted, one or both sexually assaulted and then murdered. At an absolute minimum...BG has at least committed rape before. The way rape kits are known to sit for years without being processed, his DNA may never have made it into any database. Just thoughts I have. My personal opinion is he has killed before, he killed Abby and Libby and he will kill again if not caught. Horrifying.

Sadly, I'd say you are on the right track with motive. Other than SA, why else could those beautiful girls have been murdered? Surely it wasn't a robbery gone wrong, as they likely had little cash and belongings. And if BG is a stranger, then age old motives like love or jealousy don't come into play. If BG wasn't a stranger then maybe they were killed for revenge?--not sure for what though.

I also think you are right that BG has likely committed other sexual crimes in the past. He might be a serial rapist or murderer, or at least involved in *advertiser censored*, using prostitutes, or exposing himeself. Most of these guys seem to escalate their crime over time. It seems unlikely that a person with no significant criminal history would suddenly committ a random double abduction, double murder in the middle of the afternoon--unless the person was mentally ill or under the influence of drugs. In my mind this makes it unlikely that RL is BG. Why would an almost 80 year old man suddenly become a murderous monster. I know he has had some run ins with the law, but nothing I've read would suggest he is the type to stalk, rape, and murder young girls.

I try to think toward the simple and most likely too. My version of simple is that they were SA'd by a local in a crime of opportunity, quickly killed and covered, and the perp quickly got off the premises.

Sadly, I'd say you are on the right track with motive. Other than SA, why else could those beautiful girls have been murdered? Surely it wasn't a robbery gone wrong, as they likely had little cash and belongings. And if BG is a stranger, then age old motives like love or jealousy don't come into play. If BG wasn't a stranger then maybe they were killed for revenge?--not sure for what though.

I also think you are right that BG has likely committed other sexual crimes in the past. He might be a serial rapist or murderer, or at least involved in *advertiser censored*, using prostitutes, or exposing himeself. Most of these guys seem to escalate their crime over time. It seems unlikely that a person with no significant criminal history would suddenly committ a random double abduction, double murder in the middle of the afternoon--unless the person was mentally ill or under the influence of drugs. In my mind this makes it unlikely that RL is BG. Why would an almost 80 year old man suddenly become a murderous monster. I know he has had some run ins with the law, but nothing I've read would suggest he is the type to stalk, rape, and murder young girls.

It would appear, Libby was a very astute and self aware person, taking the time and risk to record the crime. It would be logical to assume if she knew her attacker, she would have named him in the audio...IE RL what are you doing, RL why are you doing this ect..

I try to think toward the simple and most likely too. My version of simple is that they were SA'd by a local in a crime of opportunity, quickly killed and covered, and the perp quickly got off the premises.

Beyond the quick kill, I lean towards this theory.

Why would LE say there was or wasn't a sexual assault on these girls? It seems that families with young daughters should be aware of that. Or, does anyone think it was to spare the families another grave indignity?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It would appear, Libby was a very astute and self aware person, taking the time and risk to record the crime. It would be logical to assume if she knew her attacker, she would have named him in the audio...IE RL what are you doing, RL why are you doing this ect..

Agreed! Or if she didn't know his actual name but knew he was from the area, she might say, "I've seen you before" or "I know you know my dad" or "you are so and so's Dad" or something along those lines.

Agreed! Or if she didn't know his actual name but knew he was from the area, she might say, "I've seen you before" or "I know you know my dad" or "you are so and so's Dad" or something along those lines.

Yes, exactly, if she knew her assailant she surely would have stated in the audio she purposely recorded. I can lean no other way but an unknown assailant to the girls.

Unless anyone has heard the entire audio, how would we know what was or wasn't said?

Yes, exactly, if she knew her assailant she surely would have stated in the audio she purposely recorded. I can lean no other way but an unknown assailant to the girls.

Well I think we mostly agree.

But how do we know she didn't mention she recognized her killer? We haven't heard the audio...

Unless anyone has heard the entire audio, how would we know what was or wasn't said?

We don't... tho if she named her assailant, had his voice and image recorded. ie lets call him Bob, "bob what are you doing...ect" Surely Bob would be a suspect.....no??

We don't... tho if she named her assailant, had his voice and image recorded. ie lets call him Bob, "bob what are you doing...ect" Surely Bob would be a suspect.....no??

I follow you for sure. I just don't know how we would know if police is looking at Bob as a suspect or not. They could be collecting info and be getting ready to arrest Bob tomorrow, in theory. Unless I am missing something obvious (which has happened before).:)

I follow you for sure. I just don't know how we would know if police is looking at Bob as a suspect or not. They could be collecting info and be getting ready to arrest Bob tomorrow, in theory. Unless I am missing something obvious (which has happened before).:)

Missing things happens to us all :), I was alluding to the fact I don't think LE would publicly state Bob is not a suspect at this time. Should one of the girls named him in the audio.

You'd think.

To the best of my knowledge, because I am not privy to their case information, IMO, LE seems focused on a single individual from up here in the nosebleed seats.

I would really like to believe a pervert or a SK or some tweaker murdered them than a 77-year old neighbor or community member. I just haven't seen anything that tells me that is the case. Until LE announce an arrest, we have no idea. I do not care what the killer's name turns out to be besides opinion to the contrary.

If "bob" for example did it and was in video or audio why on earth would LE let a killer walk around free for 8 and a half weeks.

You arrest the person and then work on the evidence and build the case.

You don't let somebody who has killed two young girls walk around scott free trying to build a case.

Could you imagine the out cry if "Bob" killed again and LE had let him walk around Scott free because they was "building" a case.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members