IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO RL left his property on 2/13 during the time of those murders because he had prior knowledge that something was going to be happening back there. I believe someone told him to be gone and that is how the person got to the bridge and back to his car was through RL's property / the cemetery. I believe the SW was a last ditch effort to make the person / persons responsible think that RL was in jail talking. The SW came a month after the crimes, I still have no idea why every inch of RL's property and that entire wooded trail area was not searched with a fine tooth comb immediately after the bodies were found.

Do u really think this man would leave his home because someone told him something was going down?

Do u really think this man would leave his home because someone told him something was going down?

Absolutely.... RL has a very sorted past, it is not hard for me to believe that someone from his past called in a "favor". What RL was not counting on is that they left the bodies on his property.... I have often wondered if that was by mistake, that the person who did this did not know how far down RL's property went.

Yes, they were found on his property, that is what I would assume would happen if it were my own property. Then you have sw laws and stuff I don't understand . But I still wonder about BG footprints.and where they led to. Unanswerable question ik.imo

That is not why LE stated they served a PC SW on the 17th of March. Kim Riley said it was due to tips and interviews they'd developed since the murders so LE did not wait 5 weeks because they wanted to. They need probable cause that satisfies a judge.

If he had not done the news interviews we would not know who this man is.
Sad to convict a guy cause he wears the same clothes.
IMO his voice does not sound like BG.

If they had been found on the Mears property or the property on the south side of the bridge we probably wouldn't know his name. Jmo

Oh I see. Hmmm. Well does the question still work? What if (just for sake of theory), RL was walking the trails with his dog or walking back from the transfer station or something? He could've passed the girls on the trail by the bridge and become angry at what he found vs. having to pursue them from his property.

Someone could come upon the girls, tell them they shouldn't be on the bridge etc and become angry and disciplinarian-like right there. It didn't have to start from RL's property.

Just thinking... feel free to poke holes in that.

Though I think the theory is possible, one detractor that I can think of is the lack of a "build up" with RL or any other individual. For example, RL has only reported trespassers twice (despite trespassers being common on his "back 20") and has never aggressively confronted anyone.

Likewise, there is no evidence of another person declaring himself to be a sort of "guardian" of the bridge / trails or perhaps say "claiming" a portion of the trails as his personal territory. The area is not remote, so RL aggressively confronting people or stalking real or imagined trespassers would have been reported. So would another person acting as an aggressive "bridge guardian" or otherwise intimidating trail users etc.

In short, I think the theory is possible, but I also think there would have been signs of a build up.

IMHO RL left his property on 2/13 during the time of those murders because he had prior knowledge that something was going to be happening back there. I believe someone told him to be gone and that is how the person got to the bridge and back to his car was through RL's property / the cemetery. I believe the SW was a last ditch effort to make the person / persons responsible think that RL was in jail talking. The SW came a month after the crimes, I still have no idea why every inch of RL's property and that entire wooded trail area was not searched with a fine tooth comb immediately after the bodies were found.

Interesting theory. :) So in your mind, someone in RL's life tipped him off to vacate the premises? I wonder why they trusted he wouldn't reveal that to police if so...

Hmmm. Not sure if this theory holds weight for me, but I will watch to see how you develop it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An opinion is not a conviction.

OJ was acquitted but my opinion is he got away with two murders. If my opinion mattered he'd be convicted of double homicide and sitting on death row.

Here's a line of thought I'd love to get people to speculate about more.

We know LE had already listened to/watched the recording BEFORE they served the search warrants.

So while that still doesn't tell us what was on the video, maybe (theoretically) we can guess as to what theories the content excluded?

For example, after watching and listening to the phone call, LE seemed to believe it was worthwhile to interview and search the homes and property of several locals. Does that mean whatever they saw or heard did NOT suggest a professional or serial killer?

Does it mean what they heard or saw of the perp was consistent with someone who was familiar with the local area?

If the killer in the video clearly seemed like an outsider with a kill kit who had plotted the whole thing and targeted the girls in a series of kills, would they be wasting resources searching the homes of these locals?

I am just curious what jumps out at you when you think about this.

Bumping! I really wanted to hear some other ideas if anyone has them!

I don't care if you agree with me. Would still like to hear other thoughts.:)

Interesting theory. :) So in your mind, someone in RL's life tipped him off to vacate the premises? I wonder why they trusted he wouldn't reveal that to police if so...

Hmmm. Not sure if this theory holds weight for me, but I will watch to see how you develop it!

I dont think he was tipped off as much as he was told to leave so they could use his property, if you look at where it is, someone could come straight off the interstate to his house and back without probably passing anyone especially that time of day when most people are at work.. further more RL has family, if he talks we have no idea what he has been told will happen to them. JMHO

That is not why LE stated they served a PC SW on the 17th of March. Kim Riley said it was due to tips and interviews they'd developed since the murders so LE did not wait 5 weeks because they wanted to. They need probable cause that satisfies a judge.

Oh that's right! I remember them citing tips too. So a local or two must have provided specific enough info that, in combination with the bodies being found on his property, satisfied a judge.

If it was RL and he knew the girls family why would Libby not of said anything on the audio ?

This is the same girl who had the foresight to record the killer as she was so scared. It seems like a big omission not to say who the killer is if you know the person walking towards you.

:moo:

Bumping! I really wanted to hear some other ideas if anyone has them!

I don't care if you agree with me. Would still like to hear other thoughts.:)

I don't think they had/have enough to know. They searched houses where RSO's lived (IIRC). And they used 6000 billboards spread across the nation. moo

O/T

Folks, don't forget there is an ignore function. I try not to use it because I like to see differing opinions but... moo

O/T I also got the dreaded pop- up that only occurs on this site. Considering I practically live on this site I was forced to take drastic measures. I called my child to help me. LoL. I tried several "fixes" recommended by my child and several other fixes recommended by different forums & guides. Three days later, the only thing that worked to get rid of it was a hard system restore. Massive PIA. I even tried using different browsers to view this site; but the pop- up slowly got to them , too.
So today I downloaded Tapatalk. Harder to navigate, but easier to read. Good luck to all who suffer the same pop- up.

PS. First it says I am a winner (. In the background I can seem Google Playstore) Then it says "Spin to Win". Close that and then it says I have won an iPhone7. Then a $100 Amazon card. Over and over every 5- 10 min. I finally realized every time I clicked 'Next' on reading the pages in a thread it activated the pop-up.
Incredibly frustrating! I had all pop- up blockers, security bridges activated. Mystery to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I tend to think it sounds a bit younger. Not saying someone's RL age isn't capable, they are. But IMO BG photo and who's ever voice it is. Doesn't seem like RL to me personally. As grainy as it may be, and as short of a loop it is. I think it's something different involving the home property search. What​? I have no idea, I could speculate for days but I really have no idea.

If it was RL and he knew the girls family why would Libby not of said anything on the audio ?

This is the same girl who had the foresight to record the killer as she was so scared. It seems like a big omission not to say who the killer is if you know the person walking towards you.

:moo:

very good point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members