IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what you've said except, did he have an alibi for the likely time of death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, right? His attorney was with him in court. Media filming him arriving and leaving. Others were interviewed supporting him. Why didn't his attorney take a moment to address the rumors? One quick statement saying he was confirmed being elsewhere would put any rumors to rest.

Example: RL was helping his friend do chores and was seen by others from 12 to 5. He then left to buy tropical fish. He has a receipt for purchase.

I'm also holding the theory of a serial killer closely. We need to look into bank robberies in the area, ala Israel Keyes.

:thinking:

Ok, and also, since the thread was closed last night (and it was Easter so maybe some missed it?��) shortly after I posted, I'm going to also repost my theory about trail cams:

I've been thinking a lot about how BG could have known the girls (or whomever) were at the park/bridge...

I've read all 50 of these threads. I still believe that BG is a hunter (as I previously supposed) such as a big game hunter/deer hunter. I also believe the techniques and methodology he applied to hunting can be possibly be applied to how he found, trapped, and murdered the girls. How do hunters (I've done copious amounts of research because I am no hunter and no one I know is one, either) sometimes hunt? By using Trail cams.

Hunters use trail cams and these things are apperantly very easily set up and camouflaged and can be accessed by remote or by an app on the phone. These cams can monitor scenery in real time-- could BG installed a trail cam on a tree, or on a large rock? And removed it after the murders? It would at least make sense regarding how he knew they were there, or how he knew how much privacy he'd have...

I've seen talk of trail cams in general by maybe LE or the Monan High Park, but not a discussion about BG potentially setting one or more up for himself? As hunters do?

There was that deer stand which was able to see the bridge as well.

I'm so non- tech that I read the hidemyass info and immediately thought of spanx or really well- cut jeans or a diet supplement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I think you make valid points but sometimes crime scenes are staged. When did LE make the statements regarding RSO and polygraphs, do you know?

Here's a link. I know not everyone is a Fan of Fox59 so I'll also look for another source, but it does specifically mention polygraphs and RSO's

http://fox59.com/2017/03/14/prosecu...r-received-crucial-tip-due-to-scope-of-probe/

Here's another MSM link but it basically quotes Fox59

http://kfor.com/2017/03/13/police-c...h-into-murder-investigation-of-indiana-teens/

And Fox News (National) reprinted the story as well and it hasn't been revised.

I'm so non- tech that I read the hidemyass info and immediately thought of spanx or really well- cut jeans or a diet supplement.

Thank you! Every time I see your member name I sense the aroma of tequila & lime :)

Thanks for the humor Hazelnutty!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is it me or does it seem odd that RL's attorney hasn't released a statement or spoke with reporters regarding RL's involvement or lack of involvement in knowing or hiding info on the deaths of these children?

Thanks for the humor Hazelnutty!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
My pleasure! This is tough business we're debating and sharing and discovering. Just hate & ugliness and such. Humor is the only thing that helps me survive. + occasional frozen margarita [emoji4]

Is it me or does it seem odd that RL's attorney hasn't released a statement or spoke with reporters regarding RL's involvement or lack of involvement in knowing or hiding info on the deaths of these children?

He did release one a while back.
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/17/auth...me-in-connection-with-murder-of-delphi-teens/

Logan's attorney, Andrew Achey, issued the following statement:

"I have received several phone calls over the past several days from media outlets concerning Mr. Ronald Logan and his possible involvement in the deaths of the girls in Carroll County. I have known Mr. Logan for several years and have represented him in unrelated legal matters. Stated simply, Mr. Logan had no involvement in this heinous crime. I would like to caution the public to avoid jumping to conclusions before law enforcement has completed the ongoing investigation. Not only does Mr. Logan maintain his innocence but he also encourages anyone with information to call the tip line at (844) 459-5786 or send an email to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com."

Goodnight all.

May tomorrow bring an ARREST of this murdering :censored: and bring justice for Libby and Abby

:rose: :rose:

Are locals (and non) still distributing flyers? Are flyers still up around there? What about billboards, any sightings?

Well, if his attorney has heard from LE that an alibi is smelling like it's not legit, I doubt he'd say otherwise. Who knows, maybe he figures it's best to button his lip and say nothing no matter what he knows, IDK.

I found it odd the attorney didn't correct Banfield in the on-air interview* regarding alibis that she screwed up. Either he was confused because he was not up to speed or he knows there's an issue and he didn't want to touch it, IMO.

*A telephonic interview Banfield and the attorney did for broadcast so he could've corrected her immediately but he didn't.

Please delete if if this breaks TOS, but did the Tippecanoe scanner stuff from 2/13-2/14 ever get transcribed, and if yes, can I get a link? TIA

Here's a link. I know not everyone is a Fan of Fox59 so I'll also look for another source, but it does specifically mention polygraphs and RSO's

http://fox59.com/2017/03/14/prosecu...r-received-crucial-tip-due-to-scope-of-probe/

Here's another MSM link but it basically quotes Fox59

http://kfor.com/2017/03/13/police-c...h-into-murder-investigation-of-indiana-teens/

And Fox News (National) reprinted the story as well and it hasn't been revised.

That date in Fox59's report is a month after the girls were found. My guess is they still had tests and results pending from ISP and FBI crime labs, IMO, so they questioned RSO because it seems like one of the first things they'd do.

There was that deer stand which was able to see the bridge as well.

That deer stand seems also like a legitimate spot to scout the terrain. I don't know. I feel like this guy is a hunter...

...I know it's just been stated in general how some people cannot fathom how he "took control" of these girls, but, I recently read a lot (too much) about Dennis Rader and his first murders was of a family of four. He barged into a house (not even knowing the Dad was there and was surprised by that) and Rader specifically told how he gained control (with a gun and reassured his victim's they'd live if they cooperated) --then bound everyone up, and killed them... Then, he did that very same thing on at least two more occasions (to adults).

Ive read a lot how victims are easily manipulated, especially when attacked with a loved one because they want to protect them. Oftentimes, it seems almost advantageous to attack more than one person because the other will do almost anything to comply if their loved one is in danger.

LE also stated this was the case with A+L -- they said one of the girls had a chance to maybe get away but didn't... Gosh, just writing that sentence makes me really sad😔

All I'm saying is that it seems that killers can control and manipulate adults quite easily so children are probably moreso at a disadvantage when being confronted by a predator.

Yes, remember the case (I'm a little hazy on details so forgive me if I am off) where one person killed all but one nursing student, I believe.....only because he lost count of the 8? Doesn't seem possible that one person could do that alone but he did.

That date in Fox59's report is a month after the girls were found. My guess is they still had tests and results pending from ISP and FBI crime labs, IMO, so they questioned RSO because it seems like one of the first things they'd do.

ITA, so I think that possibly goes along with the theory that the girls were suspected of being SA, or SA had been confirmed by Coroner/LE/Autopsy findings by that time because LE scoured nearby RSO's?

Yes, remember the case (I'm a little hazy on details so forgive me if I am off) where one person killed all but one nursing student, I believe.....only because he lost count of the 8? Doesn't seem possible that one person could do that alone but he did.

Richard Speck. The ninth survived by hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper