IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two girls*were dropped off*at 1:00 p.m. by a family member at a trail by *Monon*High Bridge in Delphi, Indiana.

During their hike, Libby posted a Snapchat photo of Abby taken at 2:07 p.m., which was the last photo of either of them taken alive.*

At 5:30 p.m., the girls were expected to meet a family member at a predetermined location. When they failed to do so, the family immediately called the police to report the girls missing.

https://www.indianalandmarks.org/endangered-property/monon-high-bridge/

1 p.m. A family member drops off the girls at a trail near Monon High Bridge, an abandoned railroad bridge over Deer Creek.

5:30 p.m. The girls fail to show up at a predetermined location to be picked up by a family member. They’re reported missing.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

I think 5 30 was when they were reported missing.

All this time i have seen 1:00/1:30 and 3:00/3:30 now the two i just posted say 1:00 drop off and 5:30 pickup, wth. Jmo

Too many inconsistances, no wonder they are still scratching their heads. Jmo

I'll just add to this that I have found media reporting varies on times and accuracy.

Also, a reminder that there is a lot of information and timelines in the media post posted on page 1 of every thread. I myself refer back to it from time to time to keep up.

The two girls*were dropped off*at 1:00 p.m. by a family member at a trail by *Monon*High Bridge in Delphi, Indiana.

During their hike, Libby posted a Snapchat photo of Abby taken at 2:07 p.m., which was the last photo of either of them taken alive.*

At 5:30 p.m., the girls were expected to meet a family member at a predetermined location. When they failed to do so, the family immediately called the police to report the girls missing.

https://www.indianalandmarks.org/endangered-property/monon-high-bridge/

1 p.m. A family member drops off the girls at a trail near Monon High Bridge, an abandoned railroad bridge over Deer Creek.

5:30 p.m. The girls fail to show up at a predetermined location to be picked up by a family member. They’re reported missing.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

All this time i have seen 1:00/1:30 and 3:00/3:30 now the two i just posted say 1:00 drpo off and 5:30 pickup, wth. Jmo

The 3/3:30 is correct. Sorry I don't have time to look for links now, but the family searched until they reported them missing at 5:30

Just generally speaking: Would it be a logical assumption that the girls (or at least one of them) were more likely than not, suspected of having been SA because of LE's comments to the media that they had already searched/and were investigating SO's in the area?

I also believe LE stated that "people" had been given lie detector exams and submitted DNA.

So, why would LE immediately target SO's in the area? It does seem like a logical assumption that there was some sort of sexual element to the deaths.

Which, if there was SA involved, then, the motive and theory of BG would become more clear? Would that not eliminate "rage theories", "vengeance theories", "girls walking into a drug deal theories", etc...? . . .

Not necessarily. I'd guess there's plenty of rage, vengeance, etc. in homicidal rapists, and plenty of drug pushers, gangbangers, etc. that wouldn't mind adding rape to a crime they're going to commit anyway. In the latter case,the perp might think the SA would help throw LE off the main motive.

A neighbor to one of the girls or a neighbor to RL ?

This is a good question, and it wasn't made clear.
My take, since the info is coming from an interview with RL (at least in the article above), is that it is a neighbor of RL.

I think 5 30 was when they were reported missing.

Yes I agree, numerous reports mention that and it's likely the most accurate.

It's just always amazes me how common it is for media reports to contradict one another. This is a good example, just simple basic facts involving a time. Then depending on which news report people read, they might be left with a different impression.

For example, this one has a pickup time in "the evening".

"They were supposed to meet with family members later Monday evening, but when the teens didn’t show up, and that’s when their family called police."
http://fox59.com/2017/02/15/police-...-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/

Of note, the FBI poster does not clarify specific times.

"On February 13, 2017, Abigail Williams, age 13, and Liberty German, age 14, were hiking on the Delphi Historic Trail near the Monon High Bridge just east of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana. Abigail and Liberty were reported missing to police after their parents were unable to locate them at the pick-up location."
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are child molesters and pedophiles and not all child molesters are pedophiles. Pedophiles are into kids before puberty. But some child molesters can rape women, babies, kids, dogs, whatever.

Is it me or does it seem odd that RL's attorney hasn't released a statement or spoke with reporters regarding RL's involvement or lack of involvement in knowing or hiding info on the deaths of these children?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

Logan's attorney, Andrew Achey, issued the following statement:
"I have received several phone calls over the past several days from media outlets concerning Mr. Ronald Logan and his possible involvement in the deaths of the girls in Carroll County. I have known Mr. Logan for several years and have represented him in unrelated legal matters. Stated simply, Mr. Logan had no involvement in this heinous crime. I would like to caution the public to avoid jumping to conclusions before law enforcement has completed the ongoing investigation. Not only does Mr. Logan maintain his innocence but he also encourages anyone with information to call the tip line at (844) 459-5786 or send an email to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com."

Do we know the name of the person who found the girls ?

Thankfully, no. That won't be released at this point for good reason, although eventually that person may become a trial witness.

It must be traumatic enough to volunteer to search and then be the one to discover dead bodies, let alone to have ones name associated on the internet where rumours quickly become facts. We saw how disturbed the faces of LE upon discovery and they receive training for that sort of thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry all, late replying again (& as usual it's more a general thought than a specific reply)

I posted this earlier but there are so many threads now that no doubt a lot of people haven't seen the link below.

Re the expedited testing discussion, I could maybe see the crime scene samples & then the first, or even second set of comparison samples being expedited if the cs samples didn't get a database hit. But there were hundreds of people being looked at in this case & at some point the labs are going to have to say "sorry, this isn't the only unsolved serious crime in Indiana, you'll have to wait your turn".

There's quite a backlog already - this link below is just the rape kit numbers for Indianapolis, not the whole state. So *IF* there was SA involved & this offender has escalated to murder, it could be years before the rape kits from his earlier crimes are tested. There could even be living victims who've seen his face, but no-one will know this until the DNA backlog is addressed.

http://www.endthebacklog.org/indiana

The numbers are staggering. So rape victims have little hope that the perp will be brought to justice not because he cannot be found but because the DNA sample they gave was never tested.

Eileen my friend, we are on the same page...I didn't mention neighbor because I wasn't sure if that was ever posted in an article.

The search was organized, based from the fire department. Wouldn't it make sense for the various searchers to be assigned areas that they were most familiar with? We may be assuming the neighbour was only interested in searching RLs property but that'd be total speculation.

Eileen my friend, we are on the same page...I didn't mention neighbor because I wasn't sure if that was ever posted in an article.

LOL it was.
Now my question is??????
Is the neighbor that found the body the same neighbor that asked RL if they could search his property the day before?

Now why wasn't it LE that made the request?

This has always bothered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member