IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want some really great jeans that fit but aren't lowrise and made for 15-year-olds:

https://www.amazon.com/NYDJ-Womens-Marilyn-Straight-Jean/dp/B00O15OVKK?th=1&psc=1

That's my favorite style but they make many different ones. Very true to size except the colored ones fit just a bit more snug than the denim.
These are really nice. Good jeans are hard to find. Back in 80's+90's there was a jean co. named Zena. Perfect fit, every style.

Good nite , everyone. Appreciate help with Computer + Tapatalk learning curve.

Praying for some new & good news this week for Libby + Abby's family and friends. And, Delphi, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

ITA, so I think that possibly goes along with the theory that the girls were suspected of being SA, or SA had been confirmed by Coroner/LE/Autopsy findings by that time because LE scoured nearby RSO's?

That's an excellent line of thinking and it certainly makes more sense to me than assuming some of the items collected are definitely related to SA, IMO.

If only we knew a few answers.

That's an excellent line of thinking and it certainly makes more sense to me than assuming some of the items collected are definitely related to SA, IMO.

If only we knew a few answers.

Thank you, Bemused :) agreed. We don't have much to speculate about at this point :(

OK my darlings this thread will close in just a few minutes and reopen in the morning.

There was also mention of a lifetime RSO called BW.
I haven't seen a response yet, and don't know if I have much of an answer. I hope it helps some. I'm not sure which POI you mean, but I know JW was arrested a while back,, and I haven't heard anything about him since. The only other person I remember being named here was JDD, and I haven't heard anything new about him. Sorry I can't give any useful info.

My take, one perp watching , 2nd one waiting at the cemetery , girls were forced into a car , abused in an outbuilding perhaps on Ron's property, returned the next day to the dump ground on Ron's property again via the cemetery. JMO .

There are 3 people who were apparently involved with finding the bodies, James Lucas, the neighbor "Marvin" and one other . 2 utubes , Delphi by Eugene, and Delphi by Solace. Eugene states the Guy has been in jail since March 11/17 ,name ? The other, Solace looks at Lucas. Marvin, who knows, and then there is Ron, well I do not think he is the perp however I feel that he knows something, again JMO.

No, not specifically and we don't know what kind of DNA or where it was found. Many people seem to believe the motive was SA, or at least it's an element in these murders. We don't know because LE has not said.

There also seems to be a lot of quibbling that if DNA was recovered the case should've been solved and someone arrested weeks ago. I do not believe that is the case. The LEOs, maybe Leazenby, just the other day was quoted in the Journal and Courier article that they have a lot of evidence and some is pending results from the lab. LE also have said they've interviewed 200 or so people. They have a lot of tips to assess and run down. A case is not made on a single DNA sample no matter where it came from. IMO

IMO, none of the LEOs want this to take any longer than anyone else does. Why would they?

Sorry all, late replying again (& as usual it's more a general thought than a specific reply)

I posted this earlier but there are so many threads now that no doubt a lot of people haven't seen the link below.

Re the expedited testing discussion, I could maybe see the crime scene samples & then the first, or even second set of comparison samples being expedited if the cs samples didn't get a database hit. But there were hundreds of people being looked at in this case & at some point the labs are going to have to say "sorry, this isn't the only unsolved serious crime in Indiana, you'll have to wait your turn".

There's quite a backlog already - this link below is just the rape kit numbers for Indianapolis, not the whole state. So *IF* there was SA involved & this offender has escalated to murder, it could be years before the rape kits from his earlier crimes are tested. There could even be living victims who've seen his face, but no-one will know this until the DNA backlog is addressed.

http://www.endthebacklog.org/indiana

Thanks Gitana...so not knowing very much about this particular crime does that mean we cannot find similarities in other crimes? Is there anything that can be isolated and used as a similar factor at all?

Good morning or should I say evening lol (it's currently 9:37 pm here in Australia)

This is what I have been working on, unfortunately without at least a COD it's practically impossible to go down this path. There's too many variables and feel as though i'm playing a game of chasing my own tail....

There was an arrest in the Vanessa Marcotte case on a dna match less then a month, not sure exactly when it was taken but less then a month. Jmo

If there was viable dna in this case and it was being fast tracked by fbi quantico va, sure seems it would have had a hit on the individuals that were swabbed in this case, unless it's an unknown. Jmo

Why do we have two drop off times
? Some posters state 1.00 pm others saw 1.45. Are there links for both times so we can see which is correct? 45 minutes difference is substantial

There's also two pick up times. Some reports say 3:30 pm and others 5:30 pm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you can try and put links with your times it's helpful so facts remain facts:

German and Williams were last seen 1 p.m. Monday by a family member dropping them off at a trail near Monon High Bridge, an abandoned railroad bridge that spans Deer Creek.

The girls reportedly agreed to meet a family member later, but never showed up. They were reported missing about 5:30 p.m.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...eens-found-dead-what-we-know-so-far/97985148/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper