IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor old man that Steve Stephens killed didn't deserve to die either. It always amazes me when victims families are so forgiving of the killer like his. Sorry OT back to sleuthing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember, when one of these killers robs an old man or two young girls of their lives they're also killing and robbing the families of a large part of their souls for as long as they breathe.

I remember Denise Huber's parents. Her dad visibly aged during the three years she vanished and until she was found in some psycho's freezer after SA and bludgeoning her to death. I am reminded of the details Erin Runnion heard regarding the SA and IMO, torture, and murder of her not yet 6-year-old daughter. They don't just kill their victims and the killers' deaths don't end the suffering. I just pray there is a hell and they're cast into its fiery depths for eternity, IMO.

Don't want to break the rules here so I'll delete this if it does, but from all that I've read RL's son was his step-son and he passed away. I've personally never seen any mention of him having another son, biological or not.

jmo

IIRC, he has a bio son.

When I see these pictures (above) it does in fact look like a hood is up over his head and partially covering the sides of his face in both pictures.
But when I looked at the original pictures (below) it looks a lot more like sandy blonde or light brown hair on the left frame, and a 'driving' cap on the right frame.
suspect.jpg

What I think is interesting is how much more of his face is visible in the colour photos. It makes me wonder if the colour inverted photo is innaccurate.

I for one can clearly see what I believe to be a hood up in the clearer of the two pictures, and I think we can all agree based on the close proximity of the two images in relation to the positioning on the bridge that what is in one image is most likely in the other. The one where people are seeing hair to me looks like it's more grainy and pixelated. I believe it's more than likely a hood that is up in both pictures. JMO and not fact whatsoever

Edited to add: I think it's highly unlikely for BG to have put his hood up or down and return his hands to his pockets within the time frame of the images that I believe were taken in close sequence all is MOO

Same here. As someone mentioned earlier, I think that may be one reason BG hasn't been identified. People think they are seeing hair, when actually he may be bald. moo

Could be a wig or some other head covering of some sort.

I still say what we're seeing is a type of disguise.

I ask the question that has been asked a lot...

What could be so horrific as to cause these veteran LE to be ashen with knowledge of the crime??

Is it that two innocent girls were needlessly murdered in a small town? Probably not.

Is it that there was a sex crime prior to the deaths? Probably not. That happens quite often.

Could it be the means of death? Something unusual or unbelievably cruel? Quite possible in my opinion. Something so bizarre that almost not guessable?

Could it be that they were found so quickly (as opposed to the Iowa case where they were not found for months)? Could be.

I've seen nothing to indicate that he has family problems. We aren't allowed to sleuth family here, and he may feel that it's not his place to feed the public's curiosity/gossiping with info about his family. MOO
I'd say divorce qualifies as a family problem.
JMO

Don't want to break the rules here so I'll delete this if it does, but from all that I've read RL's son was his step-son and he passed away. I've personally never seen any mention of him having another son, biological or not.

jmo

IIRC he made reference to his son growing up playing in the woods where the girls were found, and his son visiting with his grandson. Does someone have the link to that interview?

JMO.. He looks pretty normal to me, both physically and what he's wearing, I don't think there's a disguise. I'm also one who believes it's hair we're seeing, to me I see a definite hair part and from the style of his hair (I believe I'm seeing), he's sporting a common haircut I've seen a lot of guys with, including my husband, who don't prefer the buzzed or military style cut.

I ask the question that has been asked a lot...

What could be so horrific as to cause these veteran LE to be ashen with knowledge of the crime??

Is it that two innocent girls were needlessly murdered in a small town? Probably not.

Is it that there was a sex crime prior to the deaths? Probably not. That happens quite often.

Could it be the means of death? Something unusual or unbelievably cruel? Quite possible in my opinion. Something so bizarre that almost not guessable?

Could it be that they were found so quickly (as opposed to the Iowa case where they were not found for months)? Could be.
I have a feeling that "LE to be ashen" stemmed from that video/recording. Either that (well, that would probably be enough on its own) or their bodies were left in a visual composition, a "scene" that was really whacked.
JMO

I'd say divorce qualifies as a family problem.
JMO

His divorce was initiated in 2009 and final in 2012. I don't think it really has a lot to do with any current family problems or mean that his family has bailed on him. MOO

His divorce was initiated in 2009 and final in 2012. I don't think it really has a lot to do with any current family problems or mean that his family has bailed on him. MOO

His ex-wife lives in Florida and had good things to say about him when interviewed, IIRC.

someone thought Goateee guy was RLs son?......lol

I was talking about the 45 second mark....RL and reporter talking.......

Someone asked if RL had a son......in the interview RL and reporter are talking about his son.

Yes, I've seen that some people assume it's RL's son. I believe that was on Twitter and more than one thought so.

That's why I support catfish theory until disporoven. They look to me IMO only dressed to meet a boy / boys.
I noticed you bolded one sentence in Rossymom's post that you quoted. I can't figure out how to double- quote just yet on Tapatalk , apologies.

I realize we are all entitled to our own opinions and we enjoy posting our own opinions, as long as they are within TOS. So, as a member here I appreciate your post and your opinion.

I'm really curious about how you arrive at your opinion on potential catfishing based upon how Abigail Williams is dressed in the photo of her made by Liberty German. And, how the sentence you quoted and bolded fits into your speculations.

I don't ever question anyone here about their opinions as each of us are individuals with different observations, mindsets, backgrounds, etc. So, please don't think I'm challenging you or attempting to deny your very own personal opinion. I'm just very curious and would really appreciate your explaining for me.

Thank you, bus_face!

JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

jmo

Stepson that passed away, stepson alive in FL, biological son in Indiana. Looks to me biological son was raised by his mom, tall, well over 6 ft and thin - JMO.

I'm still of the opinion that motive is more than just grumpy property owner even if SA is a facet. As others have sad, why would RL take that kind of risk with what he had to lose--probation, reverse mortgage, no one to manage his property if he's not there, etc. If it's him, or if he's involved in some sort of multiple person local folks conspiracy, I'm convinced that there is deep history that would elevate the actions to what they were--cold blooded murder.

Who knows what this history could be, but in small towns, the Hatfields/McCoys thing can get pretty crazy, especially if fueled by covert illegal activity or financial shenanigans that damage relationships between clans/families. I am still on the fence as to whether it's RL, but I don't see him going to these lengths for a small provocation.

If it's not RL or someone operating with his knowledge, then I lean towards SA/sport killing by someone, still believe it's a local person.

IMO, fueled by alcohol, anger, confrontation and the proverbial last straw.

I've never seriously considered murdering someone, I'm not a predator, and I don't find many children that likable to say nothing of arrousing. Who knows what the motive is? My opinions are based on what I consider facts from LE and my own common sense. We will see if LE ever determines a motive. I don't think they need a motive to make their case, do they? Most motives sound like excuses to me, anyway.

I'm playing around with BG's photo in PS and resizing using different resolutions. Just a moment ago I *think* I saw what some of you mean by hair. But his bangs are covering part of his forehead, right?

Also, I just had this thought...how do we know BG is a man?

Revenge/retribution, thrill kill, to send a message, possible witness silencing, unknown(by us) familial dynamics......there are a multitude of reasons why people kill. Generally, and statistically, SA is a common factor, especially in murders of teen girls, so it's a natural assumption, but we don't know. The case is "complex", which could mean lots of different things, including the possibility that it doesn't fit the usual profile, assumptions, motives, etc.

I agree with these possible motives. It doesn't mean SA didn't occur but that it might not have been the original motive.

I'm playing around with BG's photo in PS and resizing using different resolutions. Just a moment ago I *think* I saw what some of you mean by hair. But his bangs are covering part of his forehead, right?

I guess the voice on the recording would be a man's voice, assuming it's an unaltered voice or not a recording played somehow as the crime was in progress.

BBM...yes, bangs combed forward on his forehead.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member