IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about earlier debates we have had regarding LE's comment that BG is "middle- aged".

Using RL as reference: he certainly isn't middle- aged. He's old enough to possibly have a child male or female 50ish, give or take. And then maybe , possibly have a grandchild, male or female , that may fit into the BG shape, size, age.

Just so hard to decide age, weight, age, etc from these photos.

It's startling to me how the person ages 30 years depending on the pic you are looking at. One pic BG looks youngish , other pic he suddenly aged quite a bit .

JMO. No links.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Nin and Billy Matou have mentioned compression artifacts as to some of what is seen.

Thanks, yes IMO those compression things make this all very confusing. And I get more weirded out because now , what I took as his ruffled up hoody under neck, some thoughts were cord rope etc. I just see a question mark shape. He is just a big question mark Everytime I look now. IMO always

I promise you, there is no hat or hood. There is a dark shadow being cast over the left side of his face/head, our right side looking straight on at him. Making things appear like something is on his head. The right side of his head "our left looking straight on" is clearly visible, uncovered, you can see he has a full head of brown hair.

This guy has benefited enormously from the blind luck of this image being distorted by a shadow seemingly cast in the perfect place over part of his head/face. He does not have a hat or hood on, he doesn't have glasses on.

I'm sorry to keep harping on this unpopular opinion but I am certain, he isn't wearing anything on his head and if you study it you'll see it also.

Instead of viewing it as a hat or hood, look at it as a shadow being cast over the left side of his head, almost looks like the state of Florida starting at the back left side of his head and pointing down almost between his eyes at the tip.

Once you realize that it's a shadow you start to see there isn't anything on his head except a head full of hair. It changes the image to a much more detailed shot of what this guy looks like.

Shadows are cast by objects, though. I agree with you that there is a shadow across his eyes. The same thing that makes you believe there is no hat, though, makes me believe there is definitely a hat. I see the bill of the hat which is over-exaggeratedly bent and is casting a shadow across his eyes. If there was no hat, there would be no shadow. IMO.

Although I am as impatient as you sound like you are, just know that I saw that when strangers were involved in murders, it takes an average of 9 months to make an arrest in these cases. This was a statistic I read somewhere when researching it.

Sometimes it takes another case to where the perp left additional pieces of evidence to tie it all together to one person.

Only thing I think of is that the best people in the business (so to speak) are working on this case and will not let up until there person responsible is found and apprehended.

I agree and I'm optimistic too. LE have lots of things 'on their side' in terms of catching the killer (or killers) but its unlikely they could do so in just a few weeks time.

For example, it was fortunate that the girls bodies were found less than 24 hours after they went missing. This means that in all likelihood LE can determine the COD and TOD and collect a lot of valuable evidence (even if DNA is not matched). Had the girls been dumped in a location far from the bridge, or buried somewhere in another town, it may have been years before they were found. Think of Lyric and Elizabeth or Isabel Celis. They might even have been treated as runaways instead of homicide vicitims. Think of Kara Kopetsky or Britanee Drexel. These cases are usually harder to solve.

LE also have the video/audio which should be a key clue. Not all of it has been released to the public, so who knows how much info LE really have. One thing's for sure, they have more us. If they thought they needed more information from the public they would probably release more of the audio or video. Think of Kelsey Smith. Her abduction in the parking lot was on camera and LE released it to the public.

And given the girls drop off time and expected pick up time, there was a very small window of opportunity for this crime to take place, so they also have a very narrow timeline to work with, which is less complicated than if the girls had been missing for days before being reported. Think of Caylee Anthony. Plus with the snapchat photo at 2:07pm it is possible to speculate about the girl's location and movement that afternoon, which further narrows the focus.

Plus the families of the girls are cooperative and supportive of the investigation. There is no reason to suggest they are lying, covering up, or withhodling evidence. Think of the contrast with Billie Dunn (Hailey Dunn) or Vernal Kunz/Jessical Mitchell (Deorr Kunz Jr.).

This case will be solved and Libby and Abby will get the justice they desevere. We all just need to be patient and let LE do their job.

Yes. Revenge/anger…

I agree, the reasoning behind staging a scene, would be if the perp has some kind of relationship, or can be tied to the victim, they’d want to make it look like a random crime or a crime of opportunity.

BoP asked why someone would do it in this case. The only thing I can think of, is if someone wanted to get back at the girls or a family member...they stage it to avoid detection by LE. Now being that the suspect here was photographed and videotaped, I’d think if it were a person “known” in someway, the would’ve been identified by now. So in this particular case, I agree, I don’t think staging a SA applies.

The only person we have a photo of is the guy on the bridge. It is still a possibility that someone else involved in the abduction and murders is known to the victim's family. And perhaps they have been "identified" but they have an alibi and so it is taking much more time to break that.
I read of a murder where there was a known suspect but he had an alibi. If I am not mistaken the detective who worked on it had to go through all the rental car stubs in the Orlando airport, dusting for and running fingerprints until he finally found one with the guys print on it, even though he had an alibi and couldn't have been in Orlando. It took 4 or 5 yrs. Then he was able to trace the car down that matched that stub, and sure enough her fingerprints were still inside the trunk.
IMO LE is still looking for the right piece of evidence that busts an alibi.

The only certainty I have of the suspect photo is that it's utterly useless for identification purposes.

I think the last thing LE ever expected was Libby and Abby would be found dead regardless of what recordings or videos were found in advance. They may have initially perceived the recording to be something that was recorded while goofing around.

Even the families -- I'm sure we can all think of a time when a family member is late or not where they're supposed to be -- the last thing on their mind is that they've been murdered. They hadn't even been missing for 24 hours. When the bodies were found I think everyone was in total shock. LE too. Nobody had any time to prepare or expect the worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree. The fact that two bodies were found was enough to shock everyone, including LE. Doesn't need to be any particular type of goriness or horror involved...

According to Washington Post.. brown hair. Who knows for sure? FWIW

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...wo-girls-a-chilling-recording-of-three-words/

The FBI and LE websites state only the description of what he is wearing, none of them describe the person: no approximate age, height, weight or hair color.

Isn't it heartbreaking that Libby tried so hard to leave the evidence and not even LE can come up with a real description of what this guy looks like?:(

Let's assume it was a moment of anger that spiraled into two murders. Let's also assume the killer wants to point LE attention away from himself and make it look totally out of character for him, given he may be a member of the community. IMO

In my opinion a SA is what it is and I don't understand why it would point LE's attention away from anyone. Neither would the manner of death or the level of violence. IMO that would be a backward way of investigating where the type of crime was made to fit only certain suspects. Sadly murder is murder and it's certainly not ever a kind and considerate act.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, yes IMO those compression things make this all very confusing. And I get more weirded out because now , what I took as his ruffled up hoody under neck, some thoughts were cord rope etc. I just see a question mark shape. He is just a big question mark Everytime I look now. IMO always

It is so confusing isn't it! I always see part of a skull like on the t shirts alot of bikers sometimes wear. Once I saw the skull I cannot un see it. I think that's they way it is with camo hoodie, hats, and hair.

Just a thought, but is it possible that during the search LE was also authorized to install concealed recording or spyware or tracking devices on RL's property to actively monitor someone else's behavior or see if a suspect returned to the scene of the crime? If so, the search would provide reasonable cover and access; publicity thereof might make a suspect think it is "all clear" to return.

With regards to "smoke" I'm one of the very few people on here I think, who believes he's smoking. Among the reasons I believe it's smoke and not an object like goggles or a bag handle - from what I can see the white area/stuff can be followed to his mouth area, it has (imo) a cloud-like shape to it as well as some transparency and in the area farther down near his chest there's an ending to it, again..from what I can see, that to me doesn't appear to go inside his jacket..which, if it was something like a bag handle, I would expect it would, along with at least a little of the rest of the bag, rope or anything else, being visible in the opening of his jacket.

MOO.

Just a thought, but is it possible that during the search LE was also authorized to install concealed recording or spyware or tracking devices on RL's property to actively monitor someone else's behavior or see if a suspect returned to the scene of the crime? If so, the search would provide reasonable cover and access; publicity thereof might make a suspect think it is "all clear" to return.
Why would they want to return?

It is so confusing isn't it! I always see part of a skull like on the t shirts alot of bikers sometimes wear. Once I saw the skull I cannot un see it. I think that's they way it is with camo hoodie, hats, and hair.
It is. And it shows how much we see things differently. Your skull, is my question mark. I can't unsee it either. Very strange stuff. At least we can maybe think that LE gets to see the clothing and hat in motion more than us, I'm assuming, and know hopefully or at least feel strongly about whatever the things emblems hats etc really are. IMO always

Agree. The fact that two bodies were found was enough to shock everyone, including LE. Doesn't need to be any particular type of goriness or horror involved...

JMO - But by the time it was dark the Abby Mom was in suppressed hysteria.
One volunteer (male) searcher on the 13th was briefly interviewed on the news. His face showed he thought it was possibly going to be very bad, but hoped it wouldn't be. They asked how long he was going to search for - he said " till I drop" meaning all night and beyond. These kinds of kids don't disappear and and they call if they want to do something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regards to "smoke" I'm one of the very few people on here I think, who believes he's smoking. Among the reasons I believe it's smoke and not an object like goggles or a bag handle - from what I can see the white area/stuff can be followed to his mouth area, it has (imo) a cloud-like shape to it as well as some transparency and in the area farther down near his chest there's an ending to it, again..from what I can see, that to me doesn't appear to go inside his jacket..which, if it was something like a bag handle, I would expect it would, along with at least a little of the rest of the bag being visible in the opening of his jacket.

MOO.

While I am uncertain if there is smoke in the photo, the voice clip lends me to thinking the suspect is a smoker. As a long time smoker I believe it's a similar breathing type in his speech and the "exasperation" in his voice is more the result of a two pack habit then actual frustration.

Not sure what the rules are and I'm not using names. Has anyone noticed if you type in Delphi on the SO registry that several look like they could be BG? The nose and facial hair around the mouth.

The only person we have a photo of is the guy on the bridge. It is still a possibility that someone else involved in the abduction and murders is known to the victim's family. And perhaps they have been "identified" but they have an alibi and so it is taking much more time to break that.
I read of a murder where there was a known suspect but he had an alibi. If I am not mistaken the detective who worked on it had to go through all the rental car stubs in the Orlando airport, dusting for and running fingerprints until he finally found one with the guys print on it, even though he had an alibi and couldn't have been in Orlando. It took 4 or 5 yrs. Then he was able to trace the car down that matched that stub, and sure enough her fingerprints were still inside the trunk.
IMO LE is still looking for the right piece of evidence that busts an alibi.

RBBM

Good point, and I hope that's the case. I think we all hope they have someone in mind. I'm not so sure.

With regards to "smoke" I'm one of the very few people on here I think, who believes he's smoking. Among the reasons I believe it's smoke and not an object like goggles or a bag handle - from what I can see the white area/stuff can be followed to his mouth area, it has (imo) a cloud-like shape to it as well as some transparency and in the area farther down near his chest there's an ending to it, again..from what I can see, that to me doesn't appear to go inside his jacket..which, if it was something like a bag handle, I would expect it would, along with at least a little of the rest of the bag, rope or anything else, being visible in the opening of his jacket.

MOO.

I took another look and I see where your coming from. It does seem transparent in ways. Then fuzzy in others like the hat/hair I just can't decide. But I can see how you feel that way. IMO always

I still think the seizing of Abby is caught on that video, LE was hoping they would not have to release any more video, they sure wouldn't want to show that if they didn't have to. That would bother me to see. That would have happened at a distance far enough away from Libby that she could have ran. She didn't, she couldn't leave Abby. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman