IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the cleanup, the pictures served best for the processes of elimination. We could know who it most likely wasn't. It is the audio that clangs out so vibrantly my attention is grabbed. That I felt would be a sure identifier. I still feel the evidence LE has shown has narrowed the scope of the investigation, helping us immensely. The LE, in my opinion, is protecting the public as best they know how in the initial stages from outright panic, and really such a question as "Should we be scared?" is rather misleading. I believe LE handled this appropriately.

Yea, maybe that was it. I wonder how rehearsed or purposeful their interactions w the press w what they do or don't say,.. like how much preparation goes into those statements. You're probably right. I would imagine all info. has to be tightly controlled in timing and content.
It's been so long... I'm having a hard time remembering the exact sequence of events w the release of the audio and the pic. Were they simultaneous?
Hi NightOwl77. I've wondered about this too...prep and whether things were even loosely scripted. It was such an important series of statements, so you'd want to be sure to get all the facts, spin, and nuances right.

I think the pic was released first, before the audio.

The above is just my opinion.

My guess is LE knows where RL was every minute by now, and it wasn't the bridge/park between 2-4pm. That latest interview convinced me he is not their suspect. Or connected in any way.

Hi NightOwl77. I've wondered about this too...prep and whether things were even loosely scripted. It was such an important series of statements, so you'd want to be sure to get all the facts, spin, and nuances right.

I think the pic was released first, before the audio.

The above is just my opinion.
Audio released 11 days after the pic.

My guess is LE knows where RL was every minute by now, and it wasn't the bridge/park between 2-4pm. That latest interview convinced me he is not their suspect. Or connected in any way.
he is still involved in their criminal investigation.

Confusion, there seems to be a line in the original version of the head fix, it runs imo through the, what I think is a stash, cross the lower part of the nose and throuh the cheek that's in the sun. If you see it, think you could work aligning it as well? I have another member on the case as well. I'd be curious to see the difference in both. If you don't mind of course.Imo always

Just thought i'd post...this is old,but watching helps to give me faith this will be solved. Pat is such a great guy! Makes me proud to be a hoosier.
[video=youtube;dfd2Va_fe2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfd2Va_fe2k[/video]

I've seen a few YouTube's with drone footage of Monon High Bridge area. Curious if there could be a drone tucked under his jacket . Seems that using a drone would be a good way to look around the trail, cemetery, private road for people , witnesses. My theory of the day. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to believe he had a vehicle parked under the south end of the bridge and abducted them there and then brought them back after the search that night via the cemetery parking at the rear. He could have listened to scanner traffic or even have been a volunteer searching, knowing when it would be safe to return. If an Amber alert had been called, he may well have decided to take them elsewhere . JMO.

Why would a perp remove victims and bring them back, it's extremely risky when the easiest thing to do is just dispose and run or act like nothing happened? I understand there was no Amber Alert... I could be wrong, was there?

thanks i just thought of that today. perhaps that is what didn't "add up" maybe the pings did not match where he said he was.

That would make more sense to me, if they didn't. And heck we don't know what towers it pings off given the places he was shown to have gone. Wherever that is. Wonder if the pings would match too. Imo always I'm not on the page of BG looking like RL but personally I'm not counting out two killers yet so I'm on the fence about a few thinks. Thanks for your interesting thoughts

Why would a perp remove victims and bring them back, it's extremely risky when the easiest thing to do is just dispose and run or act like nothing happened? I understand there was no Amber Alert... I could be wrong, was there?

Didn't fit the criteria hun. Is what I read.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
Why does it look like one picture his hoodie is up and the other picture his hoodie looks possibly down?
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I used to feel the head covering looked slightly different in both images, but the more I've studied the images, the more I feel it's just the lighting playing tricks on the eyes. IMO there is nothing but a hat on his head--in both pics. Looks like a camo hat with a small bill that is extremely creased and broken in. The hoodie is really large and the actual hood is so bunched down the back and all around the sides of his neck, which is giving the appearance that his head (not to mention his entire body) is much bigger than it really is. His outer ware has been the cause of so much conversation and it's been counterproductive b/c this person knew what they were doing. Doubtful he's still walking around in them today. Or owned them for very long before the crime, for that matter.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]IMO He's wearing multiple layers with the intention of disguise and concealment, but also for easy removal and ditching later. Also IMO there is definitely something weird going on on his right side, around the supposed "fanny pack area." Whether it's to conceal something in his hand or whatever, I don't know, as so much has been speculated about it, I won't add to the list, but that area looks so strikingly different between the two pictures I can't help but agree that there's a strong possibility it was edited or blurred out. Because (and this is IMO!) I really feel that unless there was something to hide, for whatever reason (i.e., to keep a specific type of murder weapon secret, which aligns with LE's effort to conceal details only the killer would know) they would have simply released a short 5 second clip of him walking, which would have been much easier and effective than the practically useless blurry screen shots that were released.[/FONT][/FONT]

thanks i just thought of that today. perhaps that is what didn't "add up" maybe the pings did not match where he said he was.
Wow. I hadn't thought of this at all. Intetesting!

Correct. There were no Amber Alerts. And I agree. I don't think he removed them from the woods then brought them back .QUOTE=her;13330234]Why would a perp remove victims and bring them back, it's extremely risky when the easiest thing to do is just dispose and run or act like nothing happened? I understand there was no Amber Alert... I could be wrong, was there?[/QUOTE]

Altering the perps image, imo, can lead one down the confirmation bias hole.

I've seen a few YouTube's with drone footage of Monon High Bridge area. Curious if there could be a drone tucked under his jacket . Seems that using a drone would be a good way to look around the trail, cemetery, private road for people , witnesses. My theory of the day. JMO

Ooo interesting my kids have even the tiny ones, discreet with vid, and an app to their phones. Theirs were fairly cheap. And hey it's different! Something new to ponder imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro