IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you think RL got to Lafayette?

Maybe RL had been doing his best to meet his probation requirements & had a prearranged meeting that day with a friend who had a current licence? It wouldn't be surprising for a man of his age & employment history to feel bad about putting his friends & neighbours to the trouble & expense of always having to first drive over, collect him & then leave one of their vehicles at his unattended property every time he needed their help with transport.

So maybe RL decided to drive a short distance on quiet local backroads to his friend's place, & took the opportunity to drop off some recycling at the transfer station on his way past. After he arrived, maybe the licensed friend took the wheel for the longer trip, on busier roads, to Lafayette & back.

Maybe RL truthfully listed his whereabouts for the entire day & the only thing he wasn't completely honest about was which one of them was behind the wheel for the short distance between his own house, the transfer station & his friend's house?

IMO. MOO

If it was confirmed the person was actually saying "go down the hill" what are the implications?

Not the same. I do not hear the "go" some folks do, which makes it sound more like an order. Whereas "down the hill" could be a part of a sentence, i.e the geocache is...etc

Not the same. I do not hear the "go" some folks do, which makes it sound more like an order. Whereas "down the hill" could be a part of a sentence, i.e the geocache is...etc
It's not pronounced, but I hear a very brief "git" prefix. It's almost just the g sound I hear, and it's as if he's merging the "get" with "down" to form "g'down." ...sort of the way Australians say "g'day."

The above is just my opinion.

What about the search warrant?

I'm not saying he's involved, but was the search warrant related to the girls' murders?

(it's obvious the RL topic is shunned by many here, lol, but can someone explain the search warrant?)

I haven't had a chance to look for the link for you Billy. Take a look in the media thread.

He might have a Halloween mask on. Not something "scary." Just a human being mask that changes his face and head entirely.

If it was confirmed the person was actually saying "go down the hill" what are the implications?
I think because with the "get," it's an imperative (e.g., go down the hill) vs part of a statement (e.g., the puppy is down the hill). It could speak to his intent.

The edited photos with background removed give me this Halloween mask impression.

Hahaha! That's hysterical. Before it was yanked, I saw that RSO pic on my mobile, which is only 5" diagonal, and I homer-simpson screamed. [emoji51]

Me too I was like oh no! And tried to Ned Flanders with the poster. )

Hi Lilowlet, Both my posts were removed because I forgot to get permission before posting as he's a registered SO. I've now asked if they can be reinstated, and if they're approved, I'll mark up the second one for you. My husband could barely see a face let alone features. :)

Mine was about the BG enhancement with eyes. I messed with yours now I see both eyes and circled two of the points you made plus the other eye. But I don't have it on here anywhere 🤐. The rso isn't a personal concern for me. But I'm glad you asked permission. Yay

I must be blind according to what you all see and what I see. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If his arrest was based on his admission to media about going to delphi/ lafayette and when asked by LE he may have denied it to them and they may have asked to search his home for evidence of those trips. (receipts) and while there they could have searched for anything. I would have to be if any thing was found they would have had a huge press conference if something was found that would lead them to another charge. Jmo

I'm not saying he's involved, but was the search warrant related to the girls' murders?

(it's obvious the RL topic is shunned by many here, lol, but can someone explain the search warrant?)

I must be blind according to what you all see and what I see. Lol.

Lol nah your not we all seem to see something different that's why it's good imo, broadens the field of speculation spectrum. Imo always

Question: are peeping Tom's and those caught with child *advertiser censored* considered RSOs?

Question: are peeping Tom's and those caught with child *advertiser censored* considered RSOs?

No, unless on the registry. That's just a plain old opinion so not registered.Imo always

RL lives on 40 acres & has numerous outbuildings on his property. He has DEFINITELY had unidentified prowlers on his property within the last 3 years (there are links somewhere in the threads to police reports for these incidents).

So just because the search warrant relates to something on his property, doesn't necessarily mean it relates to something he did, or was aware of.

I don't know about peeping toms but child *advertiser censored* is a yes.

Possibly his family. Very , very early on in threads when the reporters were hashing out his stories , it was said he had gone to Lafayette for a medical procedure. Whenever I have a "procedure " that usually includes some type of anesthesia and someone else has to drive. Could be what happened with RL? I'm not sure if anything for sure regarding RL of course. I don't think I can depend on msm to report factual news on RL's . They seem kind of scattered with part facts part hearsay. JmO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
is there a link to MSM that says he had a medical procedure that day?

Oh OK, I'll take a look. I seem to remember it was related to the murders, but can't remember it being discussed much (might've just missed it, though). I'll go dig.

I haven't had a chance to look for the link for you Billy. Take a look in the media thread.

In reference to cell phone Pings.

• The incoming call or data comes back from the backhaul and up through the switch to the antenna, where it then hits your phone wirelessly, presuming your phone is still communicating with the same site. If you are moving, then there's a handoff—a new but more or less identical cell site transmits the data to your phone, once your phone checks in and says "I'm here."

• A cellphone or modem radios the nearest towers, saying, basically, "I'm here!" When you make a call or logon, your phone then sends a message via radio that's picked up by the antenna array.
http://gizmodo.com/5177322/giz-explains-how-cell-towers-work

The girls walking around on trail being dropped off 1:00/1:30 from prior locations
(unknown) and last cell cummication being video image of suspect at 2:30 it makes perfect sense (to me) that the cell phone was Pinging around town(multipy celltowers). Jmo
i am more curious as to where RL's phone was pinging and what time were those pings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed