IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was curious since you have an iPad if you played that loop to Siri. Like when you hold button speak to do a search. I know we probs can't post result, and it's not the most reliable way to see what it says but I'm curious to know if the voice says down the hill or get down the hill. Imo always

During the press conference when the audio was released, the recording was prefaced with "...four words" and then the speaker immediately corrected himself to say, "...three words." Some people hear three words and some hear four words. I don't trust Siri. She never understands what I'm saying. LOL.

During the press conference when the audio was released, the recording was prefaced with "...four words" and then the speaker immediately corrected himself to say, "...three words." Some people hear three words and some hear four words. I don't trust Siri. She never understands what I'm saying. LOL.

Hah yes i agree those words confused and restates as three made me curious. And ik siri just doesn't get me, but i was hoping, and also thought itd be a cheaper alternative to the programs that type out what people say can say. Imo always

Siri responded by saying "I'm not sure what you said there." I tried again and she said, "Sorry. I didn't get that."

When I see pictures of the perp, I think of Billy Idol's song "Eyes Without a Face" plus a reversal of that - face without some eyes. In other words, I can't make out a dang thing in any of the photos I've seen.
He looks like someone with a stocking over his face almost.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He looks like someone with a stocking over his face almost.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You know ninja ive wondered the same, ot would explain a few things for me imo always

What we all have to remember with the perp photo manipulations is that the original is the BEST the FBI could render. If their top dogs can't make it any clearer, I don't see how any of us can.

This is really not so important but a FWIW, I'm on a computer and some of the pictures *cough Yosemite Sam cough* are HUGE on my screen. Just thought I would throw that out there. :scared:

Hey folks, remember from page 1 of every thread. Let's be careful.

NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU

Just want to bump this in case new members come and aren't sure.

This is really not so important but a FWIW, I'm on a computer and some of the pictures *cough Yosemite Sam cough* are HUGE on my screen. Just thought I would throw that out there. Last night's mugshot that was taken down scared the you know what out of me. We're talking his face was IN my face :scared:

I agree with you. Lots of pictures are huge...like the goggles, etc. One would think that they would only load as thumbnails and then we'd have the option of clicking on the thumbnail to enlarge if we wanted to.

(I wish I had seen the mugshot that scared the bejesus out of you!)

My husband thought similar, splatter of some sort Maybe? Imo always good one never thought of these specific kinds. He thought snow goggles

I too thought I might be seeing goggles in one of the photos (forget which level of enhancement). Looked like they were around BG's neck for possible later use. To my mind, the number one reason for him to have goggles, if he did, would be to protect his eyes when he initially got close to the girls (later they might be bound). Eyes are incredibly vulnerable, and even the strongest criminal would be crumpled helpless on the ground, possibly even convulsing, after a solid eye gouge.

I agree with you. Lots of pictures are huge...like the goggles, etc. One would think that they would only load as thumbnails and then we'd have the option of clicking on the thumbnail to enlarge if we wanted to.
I'm not sure how to thumbnail is there a ws info page for these things I'm on a phone and it's hard for me to navigate the full website. Tia

I too thought I might be seeing goggles in one of the photos (forget which level of enhancement). Looked like they were around BG's neck for possible later use. To my mind, the number one reason for him to have goggles, if he did, would be to protect his eyes when he initially got close to the girls (later they might be bound). Eyes are incredibly vulnerable, and even the strongest criminal would be crumpled helpless on the ground, possibly even convulsing, after a solid eye gouge.

I surely don't see goggles, but I'm still trying to figure out why he's carrying a poodle.

Hi Matlacha! My husband, an outsider to the case thought the same. It makes since imo. I thought at first there was a hoodie beneath the jacket that was scrunched making an s type shape. Imo always I see both. But the more I hear others seeing it the more I believe it. Thanks for your thoughts about it!

I surely don't see goggles, but I'm still trying to figure out why he's carrying a poodle.

Lol. I'm going to have to look for that one. Though initially I wondered if he claimed lost dog, so if it was! He might have let it loose intentionally.

Was curious since you have an iPad if you played that loop to Siri. Like when you hold button speak to do a search. I know we probs can't post result, and it's not the most reliable way to see what it says but I'm curious to know if the voice says down the hill or get down the hill. Imo always

I hear a lot about this issue, but I don't understand it's significance. Why does it matter if it's three words vs four? Isn't the meaning the same?

Lol. I'm going to have to look for that one. Though initially I wondered if he claimed lost dog, so if it was! He might have let it loose intentionally.

I give the girls much more credit than actually believing he lost a dog if he indeed did say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member