IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok isn't like it's a "big town" to ping all over ...switches back and forth to the strongest tower connection ...wouldn't even have to move but a couple feet according to the way land lies...and reception would hit different ...I'll get the link I read up on to help out ...bb

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]
i think if he was in Lafayette vs Delphi it would ping at different towers. i would think LE would know where he was...which town and when.

https://myshadow.org/location-tracking

What is the general protocol for LE across each state to announce a case may be a serial killer? Do they ever actually announce that?
i don't know that, but haven't they made a statement that they did not think this crime was at the hands of a SK?

i don't know that, but haven't they made a statement that they did not think this crime was at the hands of a SK?

I can't be 100% sure they never mentioned it wasn't a SK.

And I'm curious if in this day and age LE would actually ever admit they believe a SK to be on the loose. It would cause hysteria. But I don't know from past serial killings if LE mentions it or if it's only mentioned at court, etc.

We've been over this many times but I'll repeat. A stationary phone can ping on different towers for a variety of reasons. I personally live an approximately equal distance between two tower in two rural town. At any given time my phone will ping on one or the other. I know this because my weather app will show one or the other of those towns. I hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We have been over this MANY times. And waaay back I posted a link from LE that said LE tried to ping the phone. There was never confirmation (that I'm aware of) that what the grandfather said about it "pinging all over town" was accurate.

In the link I gave whiskers, is all about how things should be handled media wise if they suspect one but it doesn't, unless I missed it, say they have to tell you. I think it's more about giving the public advise on public safety if they suspect, for possible victims. Imo always it's a good read it's just long. But I have no clue about if it was isolated event or not.

I wondered if it had blown off. I know we all found out the weather at some point on that day. I'd be curious to see how windy it was as well.Imo always

I thought that too at first, but I kinda made my eyes blur... hard to explain. And, the I see the hat in both pics no problem. If you look for the crease in the bill and the little shadow under it... it helps. JMO MOO

how do you think RL got to Lafayette?
Possibly his family. Very , very early on in threads when the reporters were hashing out his stories , it was said he had gone to Lafayette for a medical procedure. Whenever I have a "procedure " that usually includes some type of anesthesia and someone else has to drive. Could be what happened with RL? I'm not sure if anything for sure regarding RL of course. I don't think I can depend on msm to report factual news on RL's . They seem kind of scattered with part facts part hearsay. JmO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I thought that too at first, but I kinda made my eyes blur... hard to explain. And, the I see the hat in both pics no problem. If you look for the crease in the bill and the little shadow under it... it helps. JMO MOO

Sometimes I see it sometimes i don't lol. I try to see as much as I can in it. But it's just plain difficult for me. I can though make out the shadow. I'll look for a crease next time as well. Imo always I've been spending too much time looking at the nose I believe. Ever feel like BG is just becoming Where's Waldo? It's like where is he!?

That nose! It's been standing out in the unaltered images for me from the get go.

O/T anyone know how to Alert on Tapatalk? How to edit on Tapatalk? I don't see the red triangle on the lower left for alerts or any edit options
I just know y'all are tired of my typos. Tia

O/T anyone know how to Alert on Tapatalk? How to edit on Tapatalk? I don't see the red triangle on the lower left for alerts or any edit options

Hah I don't even use tapa and I can't edit my photos, they'll have to settle with my mispellings😭 ot

I gave up on typos, I have to post fast on the iPad and copy what I type in case it goes poof.

Hey folks, remember from page 1 of every thread. Let's be careful.

NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU

I'm not seeing anything but a big blur.
Its mainly an eyeball to our right. Thats what shocked me. Imo always but looks for an eyeball. Might be easier if you cover the left portion of the face with your thumb. Our left.

I'm not seeing anything but a big blur.
Me too at first. But then wham all of a sudden it hit me, and it freaked me out a bit. Concentrate on BG's left eye...look for blue. HTH.

The above is just my opinion.

It took me some time to figure it out. Most actions on my mobile are visible using a menu that's typically hidden behind three stacked dots or that hamburger thing.. and on Tapatalk, the dots or hamburger do not contain editing functions.

Eventually I found that to edit on my device, I can double-tap my post to raise a new menu of choices at the top of the screen. One of those choices features an edit icon.

HTH. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member