IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judy think you could possibly circle the five points in the photo or text label them ?if It's not too much trouble.others will want to speculate tomorrow as well. It might save you from having to explain where verbally too. Imo always. Tia.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul...

My heart is sore. He looks very intent on wrongdoing. JMO

I agree completely, that scared me. That eye imo brought to light a whole new spectrum of the intent of this man. How sad and horrible it must've been for our angles. Imo always. This just really freaked me out.

It took me some time to figure it out. Most actions on my mobile are visible using a menu that's typically hidden behind three stacked dots or that hamburger thing.. and on Tapatalk, the dots or hamburger do not contain editing functions.

Eventually I found that to edit on my device, I can double-tap my post to raise a new menu of choices at the top of the screen. One of those choices features an edit icon.

HTH. [emoji4]
Thank you! [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey folks, remember from page 1 of every thread. Let's be careful.

NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU

Please remember to get permission BEFORE you post a RSO.

Thread is closing for the night.

Back open tomorrow.

G'night

Tricia

In reference to cell phone Pings.

• The incoming call or data comes back from the backhaul and up through the switch to the antenna, where it then hits your phone wirelessly, presuming your phone is still communicating with the same site. If you are moving, then there's a handoff—a new but more or less identical cell site transmits the data to your phone, once your phone checks in and says "I'm here."

• A cellphone or modem radios the nearest towers, saying, basically, "I'm here!" When you make a call or logon, your phone then sends a message via radio that's picked up by the antenna array.
http://gizmodo.com/5177322/giz-explains-how-cell-towers-work

The girls walking around on trail being dropped off 1:00/1:30 from prior locations
(unknown) and last cell cummication being video image of suspect at 2:30 it makes perfect sense (to me) that the cell phone was Pinging around town(multipy celltowers). Jmo

I gave up on typos, I have to post fast on the iPad and copy what I type in case it goes poof.

I don't post often but on my iPad I have to go to Settings, to Safari, down to advanced and turn off Java Script. Then I can post without losing it. But to see some pictures and articles you have to put JS back on. If I am reading sometimes I cannot even thank people because it takes many tries to so. So many thanks for the great posts and thanks in advance to the others.

I just want to add,,that everyone should not rationalize everything away...in the last 6 months,the grandson of a good friend of mine has been accused of murder,,and the friend of a family member has been as well...both brutal murders. Small town,,due to the meth and heiron ,,,isn't what it used be

bbm

You are so right! :tantrum: Imagine, it would have been a VIP who came along the bridge ... The girls may have been excited to see him dressed in his consealing daddy-clothes and unfortunately in another mood than known of him, on his way to meet some guys at the other end of the bridge, maybe down the hill a little bit and on the private or not so private driveway.

I want "confusion" to look at BG's shoes if possible. I think they are remarkable and they aren't hiker boots or something similar but very "daintily" shoes (especially for men) with relatively thin soles and some distinctly stripe on it. I would like to see them zoomed and more clear .... TYIA

I'm always hoping the perp BG did one mistake ...

As far as the "stripe" on suspects right shoe i have wondered if the laces were longer then the shoe/boot required and the lace was wrapped around once and tied. ? Jmo

In reference to cell phone Pings.

• The incoming call or data comes back from the backhaul and up through the switch to the antenna, where it then hits your phone wirelessly, presuming your phone is still communicating with the same site. If you are moving, then there's a handoff—a new but more or less identical cell site transmits the data to your phone, once your phone checks in and says "I'm here."

• A cellphone or modem radios the nearest towers, saying, basically, "I'm here!" When you make a call or logon, your phone then sends a message via radio that's picked up by the antenna array.
http://gizmodo.com/5177322/giz-explains-how-cell-towers-work

The girls walking around on trail being dropped off 1:00/1:30 from prior locations
(unknown) and last cell cummication being video image of suspect at 2:30 it makes perfect sense (to me) that the cell phone was Pinging around town(multipy celltowers). Jmo

Hey elley!just wanted to add if you don't mind, I believe I've heard if one tower is busy the phone will connect to the next tower available. Hence why the bars chance. Imo always heard it from someone else here.i can't take credit for the knowledge just wanted to add on. Thanks for the interesting and insightful link!

Thanks for all the comments about the other picture. I'm afraid this one didn't turn out looking quite as normal, but the original isn't quite as clear. I know the head looks a bit too small and somewhat lopsided, but I don't want to change it because I have no idea what to change it to. I wish there was more that could be done with the face, but I don't want to try doing more than just changing contrast, brightness, color saturation, and other things that don't really change the look (just the amount of it's that's visible.)

View attachment 115565
In your first picture I thought his head was too big and his body cropped funny. This picture is even more distorted. I am going to be very unpopular but I think these pictures are worse than what LE released. Sorry. They are badly distorted and the face all but falls apart on this one. LE professionally pulled the BEST images they could and released them, we should stick with what they gave us. I know the heart is in a good place but these images confuse more, and arent very good. imo. Moo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

As far as the "stripe" on suspects right shoe i have wondered if the laces were longer then the shoe/boot required and the lace was wrapped around once and tied. ? Jmo

Ooo i know my kis shoe laces goe everywhere when walking good thought! Imo always

I don't post often but on my iPad I have to go to Settings, to Safari, down to advanced and turn off Java Script. Then I can post without losing it. But to see some pictures and articles you have to put JS back on. If I am reading sometimes I cannot even thank people because it takes many tries to so. So many thanks for the great posts and thanks in advance to the others.

Was curious since you have an iPad if you played that loop to Siri. Like when you hold button speak to do a search. I know we probs can't post result, and it's not the most reliable way to see what it says but I'm curious to know if the voice says down the hill or get down the hill. Imo always

When I see pictures of the perp, I think of Billy Idol's song "Eyes Without a Face" plus a reversal of that - face without some eyes. In other words, I can't make out a dang thing in any of the photos I've seen.

When I see pictures of the perp, I think of Billy Idol's song "Eyes Without a Face" plus a reversal of that - face without some eyes. In other words, I can't make out a dang thing in any of the photos I've seen.

I agree it's frustrating only other I cam swear I make out, is a nose and even then I think it's obscured. (Good music choice btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman