IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't LE also have a SW and searched the property on BBR in relation to the murders or was it for something else?

That nose! It's been standing out in the unaltered images for me from the get go.
Our nose cartilage continues to grow until the day we die. The older we get, the bigger our noses seem to be. Perhaps BG is 115 years old. MOO :)

what to be fact? that he had a cell phone? everyone's phone pings somewhere. i am curious as to where his phone pinged that day and when. LE has never said that his alibi added up.

Yes. You've asked previously about where his phone pinged. So I'm wondering where it was mentioned that he had a phone and that LE was looking into where it was pinged. I'm sorry, I'm not getting the continued references to RL and the phone and search warrant. LE made a statement about the SW. I've never heard them address RL having a phone or being concerned with where it was pinging.

And yes, I know in one of the media vids he is holding a phone but that doesn't mean it was his or that he carried it or anything else.

Accoding to link posted by RoseofSharon there were multipy SW served. Jmo

Didn't LE also have a SW and searched the property on BBR in relation to the murders or was it for something else?

what do you think the reason was then that they searched his house with probable cause that they would find something connected to the double homicide. So, they certainly believed that he could be connected to the crime.

I think they were suspicious at the time, but I don't believe they found anything that connected RL to the murders...MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. You've asked previously about where he phone pinged. So I'm wondering where it was mentioned that he had a phone and that LE was looking into where it was pinged. I'm sorry, I'm not getting the continued references to RL and the phone and search warrant. LE made a statement about the SW. I've never heard them address RL having a phone or being concerned with where it was pinging.

And yes, I know in one of the media vids he is holding a phone but that doesn't mean it was his or that he carried it or anything else.

But also to add, we didn't know the searcher or maybe it was neighbor, had a phone until he told media LE took and looked at it. Bit i agree we xont know if he did have one but I'd sure like to know! So we could speculate further. Imo always And again I do not believe personally BG is RL.

Maybe RL had been doing his best to meet his probation requirements & had a prearranged meeting that day with a friend who had a current licence? It wouldn't be surprising for a man of his age & employment history to feel bad about putting his friends & neighbours to the trouble & expense of always having to first drive over, collect him & then leave one of their vehicles at his unattended property every time he needed their help with transport.

So maybe RL decided to drive a short distance on quiet local backroads to his friend's place, & took the opportunity to drop off some recycling at the transfer station on his way past. After he arrived, maybe the licensed friend took the wheel for the longer trip, on busier roads, to Lafayette & back.

Maybe RL truthfully listed his whereabouts for the entire day & the only thing he wasn't completely honest about was which one of them was behind the wheel for the short distance between his own house, the transfer station & his friend's house?

IMO. MOO
Or he could have said give us a lift over and back and hang on to the truck for the afternoon.
Could be why they hauled the truck away to test/impound. JMO.

If his arrest was based on his admission to media about going to delphi/ lafayette and when asked by LE he may have denied it to them and they may have asked to search his home for evidence of those trips. (receipts) and while there they could have searched for anything. I would have to be if any thing was found they would have had a huge press conference if something was found that would lead them to another charge. Jmo

ALL JMO:

I believe his alibi didn't pan out (why he lied about his whereabouts, I dunno, but I don't believe it had anything to do with the murders). The bodies were found on his property, AND I think lots of people saw a resemblance between BG's photo AND RL (thru his media interviews/photos) and they called LE. So, the combination of location of bodies, bad alibi, and tip-callers... it was best for LE to go ahead and take steps to rule him in OR out.

Weeks have passed.... there is no evidence, AND the only thing we know for sure is... optimism within LE is not high.

what to be fact? that he had a cell phone? everyone's phone pings somewhere. i am curious as to where his phone pinged that day and when. LE has never said that his alibi added up.

BBM

BT...they said he is not a suspect at this time. WADR I hope the thread doesn't go another 15 rounds suspect vs not suspect at this time...:noooo:

O/T everytime I see your frown it makes me think how discouraged we can get about a slow moving case. :(

I say on occasion if you pay attention you learn something new everyday. Thanks for this fact. Jmo

Whoda thunk it. :)

Our nose cartilage continues to grow until the day we die. The older we get, the bigger our noses seem to be. Perhaps BG is 115 years old. MOO :)

Jmo, combo of bodies on his land and maybe lying about alibi was probably enough for search warrant.

Yes. You've asked previously about where his phone pinged. So I'm wondering where it was mentioned that he had a phone and that LE was looking into where it was pinged. I'm sorry, I'm not getting the continued references to RL and the phone and search warrant. LE made a statement about the SW. I've never heard them address RL having a phone or being concerned with where it was pinging.

RL has been photographed on his property talking on this phone as you said. i can't imagine that he was borrowing a phone while standing in the woods. We all take our phones with us, especially if we are out and about. I am confident that LE would look into where his phone was that day in the normal course of the investigation.

I'm hoping this is acceptable to post. I didn't really change the picture so much as just remove the background. I do a lot of work with photos and graphics, but I can't make any guarantees about the accuracy here. I tried to remove the background and blurred portions which seem to be from movement during recording, but I may be off in some places because of the similarity of the colors. The main thing I was looking for was what his general body type is, and if I've been looking for the wrong guy. I hope it might serve some purpose for somebody here.

View attachment 115556

I am just catching up, so I apologize if others have shared similar feelings, but BG suddenly looks younger to me than he did in the two "original" photos. Weird.
From when the pics were released, I had thought he was around 50-ish. Now he looks a good 20 years younger. MOO
I have no idea what any of this means, I just had to share my surprise.

ETA: scrolled down just a few comments and I see I am not the only one. :)

Thank you...I was meaning that people shouldn't rationalize tips away,,like Doug Carter said in the original press conference..like you think it looks like someone,then think,well they could never do something like that...we never know who is gonna snap. Its always the nice quiet guy/girl next door it seems.Call/email the tips in.No matter how small. IMO
I'm very sorry, I truly am and I hope they're not guilty of murder. Maybe it will all come out all right. What do you want when you say everyone shouldn't rationalize everything away? I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers