IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked different to me as well. 5pm and I believe the recorded special is at 7?

You are correct. All of our local news stations are airing the 5:00 news conference. I believe they are also sharing info on upcoming events for the community to help in the healing and morale of our area. There is a walk on the trail planned and a local band is putting on a concert. I have seen the promo for the 5:00 news conference on several different channels. None of them mention LE speaking (as far as I have seen). The 7:00 special on channel 6 is different and appears to be pre-recorded. Channel 6 is WRTV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hunting as in for victims?
If so, then why there? Do you think any random person would suffice?
Hunting for victims. I think that the perpetrator(s) have killed before and I think the perpetrator(s) will kill again. My working theory is that the perpetrator(s) have hunted previously near university campuses where there is a greater concentration of younger women. With Purdue not far away in Lafayette my working theory is that the perpetrator(s) had hunted there over the weekend and for whatever reason were unable to obtain the right circumstances or right victim(s) - possibly an encounter with LE that did not result in an arrest.

Forgot to answer the other part of your post completely.

I believe that since it was a Monday this might have been a "one last attempt" kind of thing. I don't believe that the perpetrator(s) chose Delphi specifically.

Libby was a large girl and appears to me anyway, to be stocky and muscular.
Add another girl to the mix and how do they become vulnerable?
Not saying you're wrong.
They were just young teens not streetwise women yet. IMO they seemed so cute and sweet and he was sure they probably did not have mace or a knife to fight back.

Thank you EmmaRose! Here's the link to the vid I watched. I'll say the vids imo It's not much other than someone parking and walking til you don't see the car.
https://youtu.be/h31qtZICEjE
Interesting to see how easily a vehicle is hidden parked in the daytime at the rear of cemetery. Nightime even more so I would imagine. Thanks for posting Lilowlet. Very informative.

They were just young teens not streetwise women yet. IMO they seemed so cute and sweet and he was sure they probably did not have mace or a knife to fight back.

Want to clarify in case it was misunderstood. I agree they are cute and sweet and that's not what I meant by pointing out Libby's physical traits. It was more that this is someone who could be determined to be strong and would fight back.

Want to clarify in case it was misunderstood. I agree they are cute and sweet and that's not what I meant by pointing out Libby's physical traits. It was more that this is someone who could be determined to be strong and would fight back.
Thanks I get it but I guess I still look at them just as 2 kids. Who knows what he or they were thinking. Whoever did this is just evil and mean and I think he felt he could get away with it. Hope the PC tonight has some good news. Seems since it was not scheduled earlier this week maybe there is a new development they can share.

I am a bit torn between the murders being specifically planned or just being planned in general and therefore opportunistic by nature. In other words, do you think the girls - or one of them - was being stalked? Or do you think the POI/BG was scouting for a victim/ victims in general and just happened to run into the girls?

-Nin

I would think it was a planned action because he walked down the bridge. Otherwise he would have had preferred the trails if he only roamed around to meet some lonely female. :thinking:

Just an idea in my head, I think one was specifically targeted and a poorly planned abduction was to occur but the two stuck together and refused to cooperate. Maybe they attempted to flee and were executed in doing so:-( because the perp was angered and it left no witnesses to the failed intentions.

But just to mention, I noticed in the FBI list of things that might prompt people to call in a tip, no where was it mentioned the suspect might bear scratches or wounds from that date. So I don't think there was a physical battle, no DNA under fingernails etc. Likely the perp used a gun. Several of the mentioned 13 SWs may have been to obtain guns in an attempt to match unique markings, ie bullet forensics.

I think he was in a 30-40 age range, a loner, mentally unstable but not enough to be recognized by another.

Yes, this is what I'm leaning towards for awhile. Perhaps their escape was across the creek and that's how they were there? Don't know yet.

At :57 mark there's a man getting into a vehicle wearing a camo cap but he looks tall, just pointing out it looks like guys in the area wear camo caps/or camo outter wear a lot [video=youtube;Px3GsZH_BWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px3GsZH_BWA[/video]

Interesting to see how easily a vehicle is hidden parked in the daytime at the rear of cemetery. Nightime even more so I would imagine. Thanks for posting Lilowlet. Very informative.

Yvw it was surprising to me to see that.

You are correct. All of our local news stations are airing the 5:00 news conference. I believe they are also sharing info on upcoming events for the community to help in the healing and morale of our area. There is a walk on the trail planned and a local band is putting on a concert. I have seen the promo for the 5:00 news conference on several different channels. None of them mention LE speaking (as far as I have seen). The 7:00 special on channel 6 is different and appears to be pre-recorded. Channel 6 is WRTV.

Much appreciated Rossymom. Thank you.

I think he gambled, and I feel he lost it with the video and audio of him. He can no longer hide forever, and he can be proven guilty once found. I don't think the phone evidence was expected. His motive and reasoning I can't reckon very well. In other words once the attack began, the events happened as they occurred. Pls are never foolproof. He couldn't foresee the whole circumstance ahead of time. He gambled. He had to have known something of the area ahead of time. He planned his escape. He waited until the girls crossed the bridge and cornered them. He walked them down and at the creek, I think they fled. Somewhere he lost control, and he left without searching the bodies after he caught them. Problem is one at a time went down. The second one witnessed the first. That kind of monster.

Yes, that sounds better. :)
I think it's because that is how the victim's bodies would have been treated by someone who took their lives in the first place.

But how about "abandoned"? As in, "The killer abandoned the bodies at such and such location."

I think he gambled, and I feel he lost it with the video and audio of him. He can no longer hide forever, and he can be proven guilty once found. I don't think the phone evidence was expected. His motive and reasoning I can't reckon very well. In other words once the attack began, the events happened as they occurred. Pls are never foolproof. He couldn't foresee the whole circumstance ahead of time. He gambled. He had to have known something of the area ahead of time. He planned his escape. He waited until the girls crossed the bridge and cornered them. He walked them down and at the creek, I think they fled. Somewhere he lost control, and he left without searching the bodies after he caught them. Problem is one at a time went down. The second one witnessed the first. That kind of monster.

Very good post imo I can see this scenario as possible, sad but possible I think it was a gamble as well. Like you said no plan is foolproof.Imo always

I am just raising this question, because the killer may not be as smart? Is he smart at all? A risk taker? A gambler? A controller? A violent person? A smooth talker? An organized person?

What is he and who is he?

-Nin

Latest thought: he maybe a "family patriarch", much too young to be one, troubled anyway along his grow up, with a teenager daughter at home which he is laboriously trying not to harm. Instead of harming someone of his own family he walks the trails, drives the streets, stalks females via SM to find another victim to his compulsive impulses. Dependent on his mood and sex drive it maybe very urgent this day and less urgent another day.

I have a thought and it may have been answered already but I haven't seen anything yet. I find it strange that the girls were not abandoned in the water. Does anyone know how deep the water is in that area and if it flows to a larger body of water. I just think if he didn't want the girls to be found so easily he would have abandoned them in the water so it could help wash away evidence and possibly the bodies. In my head I keep thinking of someone who was mad at a family member of one of the girls so they got revenge. They could have wanted to be found as a "that's what you get for making me mad" type thing.

Also, I looked at the address of one of the SO that everyone seems to be interested in compared to where the girls were found and it didn't seem to be that far of a distance.

latest thought: He maybe a "family patriarch", much too young to be one, troubled anyway along his grow up, with a teenager daughter at home which he is laboriously trying not to harm. Instead of harming someone of his own family he walks the trails, drives the streets, stalks females via sm to find another victim to his compulsive impulses. Dependent on his mood and sex drive it maybe very urgent this day and less urgent another day.
sociopathic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member