IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have the link from Nin that says both sides of the creek were searched. So does that make us think the girls weren't there before midnight and were taken and killed elsewhere?

Just jumping off your post. Does anyone remember it being said they searched downstream--the opposite direction of where they were found? Probably just defective memory on my part but I'm curious if anyone else remembers it. moo

Is there *ANY* possibility a separate thread can be created for discussion on the photos? I apologize for being rude, but I am sick of seeing attempted edits of this pic. They released the best image they had, which had likely been edited to start with in order to get the image they finally released.

A separate thread would allow lots of room for discussion on both the photo itself and whatever editing techniques are being attempted.
I disagree. It should be on this thread and posters can scroll on by if they are not interested.

FWIW..we have wooded area on our property similar to how it looks in those pics and when it gets dark it can be extremely hard to spot anything, even w/a full moon..without one it's usually pitch black out there. I've missed spotting my hubs & sons in those areas before with a flashlight in hand.

moo

IMO if there was no indication that the girls were hurt in any way and just lost in the woods, LE and searches would mainly be looking around and not necessarily at the ground. The search probably wasn't as thorough as it was on the 14th. I can just picture a line of people walking and yelling the girls names. If someone wasn't directly in the path of where the girls were left it would have been easily missed since it was a quick search with no suspicions.
It was at least 6 hours of searching that night. 5.30 till midnight minimum.

Is there *ANY* possibility a separate thread can be created for discussion on the photos? I apologize for being rude, but I am sick of seeing attempted edits of this pic. They released the best image they had, which had likely been edited to start with in order to get the image they finally released.

A separate thread would allow lots of room for discussion on both the photo itself and whatever editing techniques are being attempted.

I like seeing others editing on the pics here. You could always just scroll past.

Is the photo a composition of the original photo and the flipped horizontal copy? In that case, aren't the left and right side identical ... or did I misunderstand how the photo was created?

Hi Otto. Are you asking how I created the mirrored image? I took my realigned photo as a base (where the right side of the face is lined up properly) and cut an overlay of the left side of his face. I flipped it and sized it and lined it up. I faded the overlay by 30% to give the face some shade. I smoothed the edges of the overlay itself as it was rectangular. That is all. Is that what you were wanting to know?

I think a separate thread discussing techniques, manipulations, programs, etc., is a good idea. Similar to a media only thread.

And we have the link from Nin that says both sides of the creek were searched. So does that make us think the girls weren't there before midnight and were taken and killed elsewhere?
I don't know what that makes others think. But I have thought this since very early in this.

I imagine he may have covered their mouths with duct tape so they còuldnt scream.

I'm not really sure LOL.I think I mean his left side of his face.It looks like a dark area.

I went back and had a look and I see what you are talking about. There is a dark spot in the original on the left (his) side of his face. It would be too big for a mole but could be a birthmark. But honestly, I think it is just a dark spot that is more about the pixels and less about the man. Well spotted (no pun intended, lol). I have blown these photos up so many times and never noticed that spot!

Did you see the one where I thought he was wearing an animal skin hat? lol :dance:

But I know what you mean. I was like that with RL's drinking habits.

Those girls were not naïve I know they were never cornered but by hills and trees and the creek. These were just as helpful to the girls as they were difficult to the perpetrator. I cannot believe he ever had control of them. I think somewhere they made a dash, maybe near the creek, and he gave chase. One may have yelled 'Run!' and maybe there was a scream at some point. I don't think he fully ever got his way with them nor had them in total control but at the first. My opinion for sure, but I do not negate other possibilities. I just can't give much credit to his crime and do justice for the girls' own mettle.
I feel we are all doing mental gymnastics in trying to figure out this case. It is exhausting but worth every second that we exert positive energy and prayer toward catching whoever did this to the girls.

I don't know what that makes others think. But I have thought this since very early in this.
I still think this is possible. Imo always I don't necessarily think it could be too far away and I can't begin to guess where.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I feel we are all doing mental gymnastics in trying to figure out this case. It is exhausting but worth every second that we exert positive energy and prayer toward catching whoever did this to the girls.
I agree with you.

Abduction in broad daylight - up high on a bridge where it's easier to project screams & not a single witness.
Anyone else think he displays a fake badge amd says 'you're trespassing on railroad land come w me or get arrested' and they unhappily comply ? Doesn't seem so farfetched.
Would also explain getting Lyric and her cousin off their bikes and gone - in broad daylight not a sound.

Also can we call him- BG- the '13th killer' or something similar since he has similar mo's apparently, referencing the A.H. Case in Arlington and the Evansville case?
Just mho

I think a separate thread discussing techniques, manipulations, programs, etc., is a good idea. Similar to a media only thread.

I agree. Photo editing strategies are a separate topic and within an hour or two they'll be buried within the case threads and become difficult to find.

It always bothered me that they called off the search that night. And LE's comment about the only danger is the temperature dropping, well isn't that concern enough?! As a parent, I'd be out there all night long with everyone I know with search lights run by generators and calling out their names with a bull horns while combing the ground and trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman