IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any thoughts on why Hughes' Google map shows a pinpoint on the corner of N450W and W300N labeled "image of Liberty and another"? I noticed it after studying his videos for the bizillionth time.
[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

I have mentioned this on the threads before. One of the most critical pieces of information that LE is holding back is whether or not they know there was only one person involved. There are articles that you can Google that say that LE has acknowledged there could be more than one person involved that go back to Feb 21st and Feb 22nd.

The reason why that is critical is because if it turns out that there are at least two individuals involved and one of them is BG and the other is DTH-Guy then they are cutting off potential tips and leads from the public because you may have a person that is thinking hey DTH-Guy sounds like John Doe, but dang it, doesn't look like BG at all and conversely there is might be someone that thinks BG looks like Rob Roe but his voice is definitely not DTH-Guy.

The consequence is that people who could hand up the right names to LE never make that call. If it turns out that there is more than one person involved in this LE has done a disservice to the public and to their own case by not making it known. And further if it there are more than one involved and LE releases it later it won't generate many leads because the case will have been long out of the media attention and that new information wouldn't suddenly spark media attention like the case had at the beginning.

Also, another point I will make is that the further you get away from Delphi in distance the less likely someone will think it is their neighbor that just so happens to look like BG. They probably never even heard of Delphi before this and would assume that neighbor never heard of it either let alone had gone there and murdered two girls.

Overall there are probably a number of things that LE could release that won't jeopardize their case in any way that might generate the lead that gets this case solved. Holding on to almost everything like they are in possession of the Ark of the Covenant hasn't gotten them anywhere. I believe they are no closer to the identify of the killer(s) than they were at 12:10pm on February 14th, 2017. So far their secrets have no value whatsoever sitting in file folders and boxes in secure rooms.

They need to be a bit more forthcoming.

One of my other thoughts on there being two people involved is that it would be easy to give each other an alibi if everybody believes it was only one person responsible.

There may be a SM or other electronic connection, however we have to keep in mind it is possible for people to mask themselves, online.
Don't forget about the possibility that BG just simply followed them there from wherever the girls were prior to their hike.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

As far as we know from what has been released by a collaborated effort from the local and state police, with guidance from the FBI, the picture of the guy on the bridge is the only suspect. That would lead me to think the voice capture released by this collaborative effort is likely that of the only suspect identified. While no one has come forward to identify him, I would say it it likely the image and voice are the one, lone suspect. I am stymied with the reward so high, no one has come forward to name him successfully.

Why could that be? Is he so off the radar that no one knows him? Is he so technically ignorant to not know what a cell phone with these capabilities could do?

Trying to put it all together and understand why he would not see the importance of a teen girl's phone and what evidence it could provide versus how he has not been identified. All I can think tonight is he must be completely off the grid.
I think he is in a far away state waiting to strike again and reveling in the fact that he does not think he will be caught for this or for the Iowa case. I think someone may have called in the right tip and hopefully the perp jumps every time there is a knock at his door. I also hope he is having sleepless nights not because he feels guilty because I don't think he would but he is worried about getting caught. The devil always leaves the cover off the boiling pot and the truth spills out.

There was no organized grid search the first night. That occurred the following morning when the search was based from the fire station. So that first evening, LE, family and friends were looking for live girls in more locations than just the river.

When you refer to "searchers", just curious who do you mean?
There were two different fire departments out searching that night. In the WLFI video of the night search the camera person actually follows 6 Delphi firefighters into the woods (on the north side and east of the bridge) and there is footage of them in at least two other locations further into those woods.

It wasn't a grid search. However, the firefighters would be trained in searching. And the other fire department involved does possess an infrared camera but there is no indication it was used that night.

It is without question there was an organized search the night of the 13th. Post #2 on the scanner thread is helpful in this regard.

The police scanner archive that has been released from the 14th of February says the individuals name that told one of the authorities that carried a police radio that he had found the girls. You hear the man on the radio say "Hey so and so...A man named ???.?... just walked by and said that he had located the girls, has this been confirmed? The other guy on the radio responds back that no he had not heard that and no it was not confirmed. Then silence on the radio briefly then you start hearing calls for authorities to get out to the location

Have we heard that they were found in different locations? If not, then they were found together.

In the Iowa case, they were found 50 feet from each other, which is close enough that they were found together as opposed to in different locations.

Ok, gotcha, you were speaking "location-wise".

As of yet, we still do not know the condition of how exactly their bodies were placed, whether lying next to each other, stacked, buried, etc.

I agree. I also wonder what the family members of the victims are thinking.
They must know all of the details regarding the murder but were probably told not to go public with it for fear of jeopardizing the case. But with so little progress in finding the killer or killers, they must be frustrated and might want to spill the beans in the hopes it moves things along.

It is logical that LE knows exactly what transpired that afternoon because of the audio. They know whether there was one or two people that did this deed. They know where the kids were taken and how long it took before it was all over. They know, we don't. We can go over and over this every day but won't really get anywhere unless we get more information from LE. Hopefully it will come sooner than later.JMO

If you go to FAQ there are instructions for time posts, and a link for special requests--.I still have skippy letters etc. because I can't locate Java Script to disengage.. HElp-..

I only know on my iPad. Go to settings, on left side touch Safari, go right to bottom and hit advanced. Then look for Java script and slide the green circle to go off. I have to constantly go back and forth with it on and then off to read other things and watch videos. Hope this helps.

I have mentioned this on the threads before. One of the most critical pieces of information that LE is holding back is whether or not they know there was only one person involved. There are articles that you can Google that say that LE has acknowledged there could be more than one person involved that go back to Feb 21st and Feb 22nd.

The reason why that is critical is because if it turns out that there are at least two individuals involved and one of them is BG and the other is DTH-Guy then they are cutting off potential tips and leads from the public because you may have a person that is thinking hey DTH-Guy sounds like John Doe, but dang it, doesn't look like BG at all and conversely there is might be someone that thinks BG looks like Rob Roe but his voice is definitely not DTH-Guy.

The consequence is that people who could hand up the right names to LE never make that call. If it turns out that there is more than one person involved in this LE has done a disservice to the public and to their own case by not making it known. And further if it there are more than one involved and LE releases it later it won't generate many leads because the case will have been long out of the media attention and that new information wouldn't suddenly spark media attention like the case had at the beginning.

Also, another point I will make is that the further you get away from Delphi in distance the less likely someone will think it is their neighbor that just so happens to look like BG. They probably never even heard of Delphi before this and would assume that neighbor never heard of it either let alone had gone there and murdered two girls.

Overall there are probably a number of things that LE could release that won't jeopardize their case in any way that might generate the lead that gets this case solved. Holding on to almost everything like they are in possession of the Ark of the Covenant hasn't gotten them anywhere. I believe they are no closer to the identify of the killer(s) than they were at 12:10pm on February 14th, 2017. So far their secrets have no value whatsoever sitting in file folders and boxes in secure rooms.

They need to be a bit more forthcoming.
At least it would be helpful to know COD. This could help sway a person who is holding back information . Moo

If you search Bob Saccamano (I'm not sure if thats the right spelling of the last name), he posted a lot in the beginning. All of his maps were AMAZING! And it was topography and actually showed the arrows of the angle of the hills. I was going to link you to a post that I did many threads in that linked back to many of his map posts (because someone else was mentioning this exact thing), but apparently Websleuths now only lets you see very few of your past posts. So, I can't get you my post. You will have to search for him. Maybe find him as a member and look at his posts. Not sure if WS past posts are now on a time limit or a number. I wish that didn't exist because I often have to go back and find info from my own posts. For them to be gone from my profile makes that impossible.

Bob Saccamano
02-18-2017, 05:34 PM
Thread # 3 Post # 524

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-3/page10&p=13156460#post13156460

I only know on my iPad. Go to settings, on left side touch Safari, go right to bottom and hit advanced. Then look for Java script and slide the green circle to go off. I have to constantly go back and forth with it on and then off to read other things and watch videos. Hope this helps.

I do not use an iPad but many people do. I wonder if any of you iPad users could post some tips and hints in the technical forum;. I know that it is very different than PC or smart phone. ( I think lol)

In any case this is the link -
Forum: Forum Finesse
Technical tips, tutorials and troubleshooting

Also tapatalk users could give some people some help there too

Thanks so much alla youse wonderful :websleuther:

Don't forget about the possibility that BG just simply followed them there from wherever the girls were prior to their hike.

MOO is BG was at the general vicinity of the CS, as the girls got on to the bridge. Once they were roughly halfway across, BG made his way across the trail area off the NW end of the bridge. BG eventually (within a few minutes) got to the NW approach of the bridge, then put the wheels in motion to abduct the girls.

JMO

MOO is BG was at the general vicinity of the CS, as the girls got on to the bridge. Once they were roughly halfway across, BG made his way across the trail area off the NW end of the bridge. BG eventually (within a few minutes) got to the NW approach of the bridge, then put the wheels in motion to abduct the girls.

JMO
I agree with you. It is very likely he was hiding and waiting near the bridge.

There were two different fire departments out searching that night. In the WLFI video of the night search the camera person actually follows 6 Delphi firefighters into the woods (on the north side and east of the bridge) and there is footage of them in at least two other locations further into those woods.

It wasn't a grid search. However, the firefighters would be trained in searching. And the other fire department involved does possess an infrared camera but there is no indication it was used that night.

It is without question there was an organized search the night of the 13th. Post #2 on the scanner thread is helpful in this regard.

Thanks very much for that information. Good to know, but I'm still not going to believe anyone was doing a ground search for dead bodies within hours of the girls disappearance, or that there were enough searchers or reason to thoroughly search RLs 40 acres. Nor do I believe the bodies were moved during the night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just FYI, when I turn Java off on my Ipad, I can't access Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper