IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misunderstood my meaning completely as I must have misunderstood yours. It is so hard on a forum because we cannot discern tone. To me simply letting someone know about a new thread might start with something like "Hey, you might be interested in the new thread..." but you simply said "Discussion about the photos has been moved here..." That sounded differently to me than you obviously meant it to be taken. I am sorry if I did not understand that you were simply trying to inform.:truce:

Absolutely ... I've found the best way to deal with the written word is to give the benefit of the doubt, but there are times when that eludes me ... and I am the first to admit that I'm not always the best when it comes to gentle tone ... more about communicating info than wrapping it properly. My apologies, and I totally understand why what I wrote came across as it did.

Thanks for reminding me to be careful with how it is said, and not just what is said.

Do you think then that's the area between the red arrows, with high steep river banks on either side?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110934&d=1487904186

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In the image in the link you provided the crime scene location would be: Start at the point of the left most red arrow. Go down due south until you are down the hill onto the flat. In the image I have posted that shows RL's dog you can see the creek in the distance through the trees.

Absolutely ... I've found the best way to deal with the written word is to give the benefit of the doubt, but there are times when that eludes me ... and I am the first to admit that I'm not always the best when it comes to gentle tone ... more about communicating info than wrapping it properly. My apologies, and I totally understand why what I wrote came across as it did.

Thanks for reminding me to be careful with how it is said, and not just what is said.

💙💙💙💙💙

Yes I saw the photo. The yellow tape on the edge doesn't necessarily mean the bodies were placed next to it and we don't know how large an area was taped off. There are other photos with crime scene tape that appear to be higher above the river.

Regardless, even if it was level and 50 to 60 away from the river, that still proves nothing. If the searchers were looking along both sides of the river, knowing there was a treacherous bridge going over it, imo they were looking for signs of an accidental fall into the river and possible drowning. Whenever there's a river and missing people, that's the first thing that's always thought of, in my world anyway.

The pic showed the tape and the creek close in the background. It was marked with an arrow by Nin to show what was the possible site where flowers had been laid. If, as has been stated, both sides of the creek were searched on the 13th, this pic demonstrates the closeness of the bodies to the creek edge and how close searchers may have possibly been to the girls that night. Crime scene tape elsewhere may have indicated footprints or other evidence to be preserved of the perp(s) getting to and leaving the scene. The pic is a good indication of how close the girls were to the creek when found, so posters can judge for themselves whether they think the girls were there from mid afternoon until 12.10 p.m. the next day. LE will already know this from the autopsy so will have their proof already. AJMOO.

It was nasty. His friend called me after calling police and, when I phoned my son, the people who were attacking him answered. Terrifying. They stole his phone - least of my concerns. I went to the scene the following day and there was blood all over the sidewalk where they had him on the ground and were kicking him in the head just before people in the restaurant helped him. Things like that happen in the blink of an eye and for no reason other than some people are simply not normal.

I'm so very, very sorry this happened to your son.

I've seen and ventured to a quite a few, but in tn alab areas, there were creek houses on some and not on others, could just be a regular creek house of someone's at sometime, I thought I saw one in a photo or vid.at one point but I'd have to find

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
So what are these "creek houses"? Do people live in them? Could the perp (s) have taken the girls to one of them?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110934&d=1487904186

Is this the crime scene, the area below the the black line? It looks perfect for BG's purposes. Surrounded by steeper hills and the creek they would be 'boxed in.'

Why bother crossing the creek where it is shallow? All the better if the girls get wet. Maybe they 'fell' during the crossing and were drenched. They were probably wet, cold and tired, and if they were lured to go willingly they were definitely beginning to realize things weren't going well.

BG must be a diabolical evil person. I hope with all my heart he was a complete stranger and the girls weren't betrayed by someone they knew in any way.

Innocents lost. Beautiful children, so much lay ahead of them. I'm so glad they are building the ballpark in their memory. They should never be forgotten.

Yes, a flat area just off of the creek. I agree with your assessment, Bob S. and others were great with maps and a general feel for the terrain, early on. It gave me an idea of how the crime was pulled off, and the crime scene flow, from the SE end of the bridge, to where they were found.

I see the creek and the terrain on the north side of it as natural barriers which gave the perp an advantage. He knows that area, perhaps after scouting it out well beforehand, or he's fished there, or maybe has an interest in old railroad right-of-ways (I do as do a lot of other people). His apparent lack of fear of heights he used to his advantage, too.

I just think there are a lot of variables which the perp had to have thought out, beforehand, and terrain is at or near the top of the list. All those variables had to have fallen into place, that day. He had to have been confident enough to carry out the crime, and a part of me wonders how confident he must have been to carry it out so close to the cemetery, or the bridge, too, even.

Totally understand. I still haven't heard a reasonable (to me) explanation of WHY the bodies would be brought back to that location.

The pic showed the tape and the creek close in the background. It was marked with an arrow by Nin to show what was the possible site where flowers had been laid. If, as has been stated, both sides of the creek were searched on the 13th, this pic demonstrates the closeness of the bodies to the creek edge and how close searchers may have possibly been to the girls that night. Crime scene tape elsewhere may have indicated footprints or other evidence to be preserved of the perp(s) getting to and leaving the scene. The pic is a good indication of how close the girls were to the creek when found, so posters can judge for themselves whether they think the girls were there from mid afternoon until 12.10 p.m. the next day. LE will already know this from the autopsy so will have their proof already. AJMOO.

I was out taking my daily walk, and a young girl and a dog came running out of house - both getting some exercise. She reminded me of Abby; about the same age, with the same colored hair and some freckles.

And, I think of Libby every time I think of my niece.

This case is in all of our minds. Hoping and praying they nail the perp(s) soon.

So what are these "creek houses"? Do people live in them? Could the perp (s) have taken the girls to one of them?

I take the blame for any creek house discussion. I thought RL said either Greek house or creek house. Apparently it was neither and I was mishearing him say "brick" house.

Is anyone else now singing "Ow, that lady stacked and that's a fact, ain't holding nothing back" to themselves? :)

Wow, otto, what a graciously written response. You communicated and wrapped that comment beautifully.:loveyou:

ETA: I am going to try to remember this and adopt it: "...the best way to deal with the written word is to give the benefit of the doubt..." Sound advice, thx.

BBM

should be:

by Jethro4WS

:seeya:
-Nin

The theory I presently am thinking about has one perpetrator who has spotted the innocent girls, laughing, having fun. I don't want to make it into something overly morbid but if I leave out the emotional element it makes no sense whatsoever.

He carries a gun and the reason he's there is maybe to target practise or shoot a few birds to relieve the tension, the violent impulses, he feels because he's extremely angry at his wife/female boss/sister. At some point he notices nobody else around except for the girls.

RSBM

So his motive is anger against females? I can't really see that tbh.

To be honest not sure, if assume stopping off a boat ride, changing, possibly doing things with tackle or fish, but who knows. Don't really think creek house is the official name for them tried to Google it got a nothing. Sorry😶

Regardless of photos, the bodies were said to be found 50 to 60 feet away from the river. If searchers are looking for drowning victims (what other reason is there to search along side a river) and in total darkness, that's not real close in my opinion.

But I think I'm missing why anyone is suggesting the bodies were moved, without knowing the rest of the theory. Do you know what that might be? Maybe why it matters would then make more sense.

To be honest not sure, if assume stopping off a boat ride, changing, possibly doing things with tackle or fish, but who knows. Don't really think creek house is the official name for them tried to Google it got a nothing. Sorry😶

adding I'll take a pic of one this next weekend down the road from my house. Ask the owner what it's used hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members