IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only hope its true and LE asked her to take it down until they had more proof or something. Please please please let that be true!

He doesn't know A but knows she has an 18 yo brother. Would the brother possibly be EW featured in the 13th Feb search video posted recently does anyone know?

Didn't Abby spend Sunday night with Libby? How could he not know her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not the step-grandfather, Mike Patty who we see in the news. This is her bio grandfather that she does not live with.

edit: Reference to the Daily Mail article about the grandfather in Flora, Indiana.

Thanks ... it's a good map of the topography. My impression is that the girls were in the ravine area, but I don't know.
You now we've disagreed about a few things, but I also believe the ravine, it's a part of RL property correct? Correct me if wrong.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

From the article in the Daily News: He said he had seen his granddaughter recently but couldn't remember the exact date.
'She came in right before Christmas. I remember because she was going to go to her mom's.'
"Liberty's mother, Carrie Timmons, is his wife Christina's daughter from her first marriage".

I believe Mr Bridge is her step grandfather who lives in Flora, IN.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html#ixzz4feyGk82w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's one of the links I was looking for yesterday but I don't know how to paste the video from it here. But RL and the reporter are walking down an embankment and we see RL pointing to what looks an area further below. From the topography map, it also appears the cemetery is much higher in elevation when compared to the crime scene.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

This quote from that same link has been pasted on these threads dozens of times already, once again...

"Logan said that with the steep embankments and rough terrain on the back end of his property, it would be difficult to even make it to the location, let alone carry two bodies down and drop them off.

“For them to get from there to all the way here with that rough territory they had to walk, you couldn’t carry them in a million years or drag them or drop them off,” said Logan. “They had to walk.”
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! That confirms that they were at the river elevation. Last night I was wondering if they were higher up. That doesn't make much sense ... not sure how to explain what I'm thinking ... but they were 50-60 feet from the creek but not at the top of what looks like a cliff in the topo maps

This is not the step-grandfather, Mike Patty who we see in the news. This is her bio grandfather that she does not live with.

edit: Reference to the Daily Mail article about the grandfather in Flora, Indiana.

Thank you. I heard there was a flurry of activity last night at the Delphi sheriffs office. Multiple cars. Has anyone heard anything on the scanner or otherwise?

Thank you. I heard there was a flurry of activity last night at the Delphi sheriffs office. Multiple cars. Has anyone heard anything on the scanner or otherwise?

You are welcome. It looks like it's a grandfather in another town.

I was hoping to know more about the flurry of activity this morning, but I don't. Maybe this weekend something will break or next week.

Here's one of the links I was looking for yesterday but I don't know how to paste the video from it here. But RL and the reporter are walking down an embankment and we see RL pointing to what looks an area further below. From the topography map, it also appears the cemetery is much higher in elevation when compared to the crime scene.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

This quote from that same link has been pasted on these threads dozens of times already, once again...

"Logan said that with the steep embankments and rough terrain on the back end of his property, it would be difficult to even make it to the location, let alone carry two bodies down and drop them off.

“For them to get from there to all the way here with that rough territory they had to walk, you couldn’t carry them in a million years or drag them or drop them off,” said Logan. “They had to walk.”

In that bottom video where he's explaining to the reporter how his property is laid out, he says something like: Right down there across from that Greek (or creek) house. Is he talking about the nature reserve building?

Re-posting both interviews from a few days ago, RTV6 with Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby and with First Sergeant Jerry Holeman, the lead investigator in t6he case, in case you missed it:

[video=youtube;-mMLrAMohrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mMLrAMohrk[/video]

[video=youtube;bv2X--p3IQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv2X--p3IQc[/video]

You now we've disagreed about a few things, but I also believe the ravine, it's a part of RL property correct? Correct me if wrong.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

This is the ravine that I'm looking at.

Indiana17.jpg Indiana17a.jpg

Do a drive-by.... if the press has caught wind of something theyll be circling the jailhouse like vultures.

We have indeed seen this many times. So what do you think that indicates? That they did not walk down from cemetery or that they did or that they came across creek then perp left via cemetery or by boat or horse? If a 77 year old can make it, two fit yoing athletes could easily make it and it could even be a favourite hangout of their's. I don't see the point you are making exactly.

To me it indicates the girls were murdered in the location where their bodies were found. My theory is they were attempting to flee once they realized the danger.

While some might believe the same area was previously searched, there's no evidence to indicate anything other than trails and riverbanks were searched in the darkness of that first night. For searchers to risk their wellbeing by climbing up or down steep banks, that'd be rather unusual if no foul play was expected at that time.

How the perp got there or where he parked, such little information has been released. However early on LE did request information about any vehicles parked between 1 to 5pm. We don't know what reports they received.

Kinda off topic but I'm in college for graphic design and for some reason some scans for a project all came out to 25 pixels per inch, which is terrible and I need between 150-300 usually. I now understand how hard it must have been for the FBI to try to enhance the photos of BG because you can only do so much with what you have and if its 25ppi (which given that iphone video is usually 72, the cropping and zooming likely made the final photo of BG around 25 ppi) if you try to sharpen you just get more defined boxes of color and with extremely low resolutions you lose fine detail very quickly. They probably worked on that photo for hours before realizing that because of the resolution there probably wasn't much they could do without distorting what little detail was left.

If I am understanding correctly, there are varying degrees of speculation as to whether the remains were overlooked in the initial search, or if the Perp committed the murder elsewhere, and then deposited the earthly remains where they were eventually discovered?

The latter scenario is really mind blowing to me. If accurate, this would mean the Perp furtively moved through the night in an area he knew was being searched (at least during the day) to leave the bodies. Very, very risky! Was that part of the "thrill"? Was that area significant to him for some reason? Why would he risk detection to leave them there, vs. leave them where he murdered them? (Unless of course, it was his property).

WHAT is significant, (if anything) about that spot? Because it was close to the cemetery? If the cemetery was the pull, then why not leave the remains at the cemetery? The spot where the remains were left does not seem random to me. Did the Perp have some axe to grind with the property owner? Leaving dead bodies on someone's property would be one h*ll of a payback.

My mind is just spinning on these concepts....

Kinda off topic but I'm in college for graphic design and for some reason some scans for a project all came out to 25 pixels per inch, which is terrible and I need between 150-300 usually. I now understand how hard it must have been for the FBI to try to enhance the photos of BG because you can only do so much with what you have and if its 25ppi (which given that iphone video is usually 72, the cropping and zooming likely made the final photo of BG around 25 ppi) if you try to sharpen you just get more defined boxes of color and with extremely low resolutions you lose fine detail very quickly. They probably worked on that photo for hours before realizing that because of the resolution there probably wasn't much they could do without distorting what little detail was left.

Discussion about the photos has been moved here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...illiams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi/page3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya